Russell Wilson Sighting

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Russell Wilson Sighting
Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:55 pm
  • Image

    That is all.
    Image
    User avatar
    dunceface
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3354
    Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:29 am


Re: Russell Wilson Sighting
Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:45 am
  • The sheer amount of epicness emanating from that man, nay, that quarterback can not go unrecognized.

    I believe in Russell Wilson.
    knownone
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 804
    Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:10 pm


Re: Russell Wilson Sighting
Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:08 am
  • knownone wrote:The sheer amount of epicness emanating from that man, nay, that quarterback can not go unrecognized.

    I believe in Russell Wilson.


    I wouldn't call struggling to throw 130 yards a game epic.
    TJH
    *NET #1 Sherman Fan*
     
    Posts: 646
    Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:14 pm


Re: Russell Wilson Sighting
Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:18 am
  • TJH wrote:
    knownone wrote:The sheer amount of epicness emanating from that man, nay, that quarterback can not go unrecognized.

    I believe in Russell Wilson.


    I wouldn't call struggling to throw 130 yards a game epic.

    His epicness will be shown on the field here soon.
    Image
    "Tracy Porter lost his manhood when Marshawn stiff armed him" some dude on youtube.
    User avatar
    suppaball
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*
     
    Posts: 2849
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:17 pm
    Location: Oroville CA.


Re: Russell Wilson Sighting
Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:24 am
  • suppaball wrote:
    TJH wrote:
    knownone wrote:The sheer amount of epicness emanating from that man, nay, that quarterback can not go unrecognized.

    I believe in Russell Wilson.


    I wouldn't call struggling to throw 130 yards a game epic.

    His epicness will be shown on the field here soon.


    If he learns how to step up in the pocket instead of being so skittish, perhaps.
    TJH
    *NET #1 Sherman Fan*
     
    Posts: 646
    Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:14 pm




It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:18 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]




Information