WIN!!

docj78

Reaction score
We MUST win this game, or as fans we should all start doubting the viability of this season. I know there's 12 games left, but after 2 divisional losses that we should have won, we really, REALLY need a good win on the road against a tough team to get some momentum going again. :180670:

The Radish

Reaction score
docj78":237bh9yh said:
We MUST win this game, or as fans we should all start doubting the viability of this season. I know there's 12 games left, but after 2 divisional losses that we should have won, we really, REALLY need a good win on the road against a tough team to get some momentum going again. :180670:

You may speak for yourself all you want my friend but don't you dare try to tell me how/why I should feel about my team!

I'm not a stillir or a ninner. I am a Seahawks fan all the time win or lose. If losing games makes you less of a fan perhaps you're wasting your/our time here.

:141847_bnono:

sutz

Reaction score
I know we could have won those two games, but should? I don't know.

We didn't play well enough to win those two games. :229031_shrug:

Largent80

Reaction score
If we don't win, I cannot bare to come back to this place until next Wednesday before the Thursday game. This week was brutal this week, hell even the server couldn't stand it.

ParisPC07

Reaction score
I want all the hunches to finally be true about Wilson. Let him at least make it so that he doesn't make Cam look like a football legend with the disparity in passing yards.

Also I nominate Largent80 for the best listed location on the web.

sutz

Reaction score
Hey, easy on Largent. He's sportin' The Dude, man.

;)

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Largent80":v1u3rgs3 said:
If we don't win, I cannot bare to come back to this place until next Wednesday before the Thursday game. This week was brutal this week, hell even the server couldn't stand it.

I've adopted a new routine...if we lose, I stay away from here for a few days at the least. I only have so many hours to live on this earth and spending them in here during the Great Depression that seeps in after all losses is counter-productive.

:thirishdrinkers:

Heyseed

Reaction score
You're the best RW!
[youtube]JqKmHlXoDU8[/youtube]

OP
OP
docj78

docj78

Reaction score
The Radish":w6uhqdrz said:
docj78":w6uhqdrz said:

You may speak for yourself all you want my friend but don't you dare try to tell me how/why I should feel about my team!

I'm not a stillir or a ninner. I am a Seahawks fan all the time win or lose. If losing games makes you less of a fan perhaps you're wasting your/our time here.

Wait a sec Radish, I NEVER said I was ditching on the team. I just think if we lose this one tonight, we're gonna have a hard time eeking out a winning, playoff-bound season. tsk tsk Putting words in my mouth....... Maybe I should have been more clear in what I was trying to get across.

OP
OP
docj78

docj78

Reaction score
sutz":1ndxfbf3 said:
I know we could have won those two games, but should? I don't know.

We didn't play well enough to win those two games. :229031_shrug:

If we could have won, we SHOULD have won! The talent is there, they just need to capitalize on it.

The Radish

Reaction score
docj78":39inzfzu said:
The Radish":39inzfzu said:
docj78":39inzfzu said:

Wait a sec Radish, I NEVER said I was ditching on the team. I just think if we lose this one tonight, we're gonna have a hard time eeking out a winning, playoff-bound season. tsk tsk Putting words in my mouth....... Maybe I should have been more clear in what I was trying to get across.

blah, blah, blah.

Everyone is so damned busy trying to find something, ANYTHING, to find fault with.

To bad we can't just be fans and just enjoy watching our team play. No on cares about working with anyone else, only what they think is correct.

I don't time to be thinking up the bad things that might/could happen. I'm to busy getting ready to just watch them play.

:les:

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
This most insightful post really deserved its own thread. Way to go! :th2thumbs:

OP
OP
docj78

docj78

Reaction score
SmokinHawk":3pqfa5w6 said:
This most insightful post really deserved its own thread. Way to go! :th2thumbs:

Is there an award for this? :16: