WIN!!

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
WIN!!
Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:24 pm
  • We MUST win this game, or as fans we should all start doubting the viability of this season. I know there's 12 games left, but after 2 divisional losses that we should have won, we really, REALLY need a good win on the road against a tough team to get some momentum going again. :180670:
    docj78
    NET Rookie

Re: WIN!!
Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:35 pm
  • Yup.

"The Seahawks showed today that they regarded me highly and I appreciate that, and I will continue to show how much I regard Paul Allen and the Seattle Seahawks with my play." - Richard Sherman
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:48 am
  • I'm in!

Win Forever!
    JonRud
    NET Veteran

Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:22 am
  • docj78 wrote:We MUST win this game, or as fans we should all start doubting the viability of this season. I know there's 12 games left, but after 2 divisional losses that we should have won, we really, REALLY need a good win on the road against a tough team to get some momentum going again. :180670:

You may speak for yourself all you want my friend but don't you dare try to tell me how/why I should feel about my team!

I'm not a stillir or a ninner. I am a Seahawks fan all the time win or lose. If losing games makes you less of a fan perhaps you're wasting your/our time here.

:141847_bnono:
    Getting ready for some football
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *

Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:41 am
  • I know we could have won those two games, but should? I don't know.

We didn't play well enough to win those two games. :229031_shrug:
    Talent can get you to the playoffs.
    It takes character to win when you get there.

SUPER BOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS
    sutz
    USMC 1970-77

Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:09 am
  • If we don't win, I cannot bare to come back to this place until next Wednesday before the Thursday game. This week was brutal this week, hell even the server couldn't stand it.
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor

Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:16 am
  • I want all the hunches to finally be true about Wilson. Let him at least make it so that he doesn't make Cam look like a football legend with the disparity in passing yards.

Also I nominate Largent80 for the best listed location on the web.
    ParisPC07
    NET Starter

Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:36 am
  • Hey, easy on Largent. He's sportin' The Dude, man.

;)
    Talent can get you to the playoffs.
    It takes character to win when you get there.

SUPER BOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS
    sutz
    USMC 1970-77

Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:46 am
  • Not just win, let's DESTROY!
    Heyseed
    NET Starter

Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:47 am
  • What 'er we waitin' fer?!!!!

GET YOUR EAR PLUGS READY!!!
    DROPPIN' THE NOISE HAMMER AT THE SOUTH ALASKA INSANE ASYLUM
    TheHawkster
    * NET Bad Ass *

Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:59 am
  • Largent80 wrote:If we don't win, I cannot bare to come back to this place until next Wednesday before the Thursday game. This week was brutal this week, hell even the server couldn't stand it.

I've adopted a new routine...if we lose, I stay away from here for a few days at the least. I only have so many hours to live on this earth and spending them in here during the Great Depression that seeps in after all losses is counter-productive.

:thirishdrinkers:
    @SeahawkGreg

"I will be thrilled with 10 wins.... If we win 14 games, I will tattoo my nuts green and blue!" --13thMan
    FlyingGreg
    * Master Chief *
    * Master Chief *

Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:07 am
  • You're the best RW!
    Heyseed
    NET Starter

Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:21 am
  • The Radish wrote:
    docj78 wrote:We MUST win this game, or as fans we should all start doubting the viability of this season. I know there's 12 games left, but after 2 divisional losses that we should have won, we really, REALLY need a good win on the road against a tough team to get some momentum going again. :180670:

You may speak for yourself all you want my friend but don't you dare try to tell me how/why I should feel about my team!

I'm not a stillir or a ninner. I am a Seahawks fan all the time win or lose. If losing games makes you less of a fan perhaps you're wasting your/our time here.

Wait a sec Radish, I NEVER said I was ditching on the team. I just think if we lose this one tonight, we're gonna have a hard time eeking out a winning, playoff-bound season. tsk tsk Putting words in my mouth....... Maybe I should have been more clear in what I was trying to get across.
    docj78
    NET Rookie

Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:25 am
  • sutz wrote:I know we could have won those two games, but should? I don't know.

We didn't play well enough to win those two games. :229031_shrug:

If we could have won, we SHOULD have won! The talent is there, they just need to capitalize on it.
    docj78
    NET Rookie

Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:45 am
  • docj78 wrote:
    The Radish wrote:
    docj78 wrote:We MUST win this game, or as fans we should all start doubting the viability of this season. I know there's 12 games left, but after 2 divisional losses that we should have won, we really, REALLY need a good win on the road against a tough team to get some momentum going again. :180670:

Wait a sec Radish, I NEVER said I was ditching on the team. I just think if we lose this one tonight, we're gonna have a hard time eeking out a winning, playoff-bound season. tsk tsk Putting words in my mouth....... Maybe I should have been more clear in what I was trying to get across.

blah, blah, blah.

Everyone is so damned busy trying to find something, ANYTHING, to find fault with.

To bad we can't just be fans and just enjoy watching our team play. No on cares about working with anyone else, only what they think is correct.

I don't time to be thinking up the bad things that might/could happen. I'm to busy getting ready to just watch them play.

:les:
    Getting ready for some football
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *

Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:48 am
  • This most insightful post really deserved its own thread. Way to go! :th2thumbs:
    Feel free to contact me if you need legal assistance. I have a great lawyer that helped me with an ex who violated my privacy and kept harassing me on MySpace and Facebook. He's very good. And there is legal precedent. - linuxpro

He is hold back the legion of boom - skater18000
    SmokinHawk
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*

Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:53 am
  • SmokinHawk wrote:This most insightful post really deserved its own thread. Way to go! :th2thumbs:

Is there an award for this? :16:
    docj78
    NET Rookie

It is currently Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:15 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information