I guarantee you we'll win tomorrow.

jkitsune

Reaction score
I'm not usually one for guarantees or predictions, but I have a hunch.

Carroll has done a great job in his last couple of years of playing up to the competition, even on the road. We've upset teams like New York, Dallas, the Ravens, etc, while yes, obviously losing some disheartening games.

I don't think the Seahawks play flat tomorrow. I think the defense comes to play, Lynch plays his heart out, and Wilson has a solid (but not spectacular game). I think we run it in twice and throw for another, and the defense holds the Carolina offense under 20.

I'm not going to predict an absolute score. But I feel really confident about this one. The Hawks are too talented, and Carroll has been too good as a coach to let his boys play like that two weeks in a row.

Twisted

Reaction score
Hawks fail to win you change your name to "Loser" for the rest of the month, and slow down that avatar to a viewable speed...

OP
OP
jkitsune

jkitsune

Reaction score
The avatar is a perfectly viewable speed on my computer - it's the same one Jazzhawk uses. Is it lightning fast for you?

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
It does seem faster for some reason. Could be this temp server we're on??

Twisted

Reaction score
jkitsune":3o9kc6rk said:
The avatar is a perfectly viewable speed on my computer - it's the same one Jazzhawk uses. Is it lightning fast for you?

yea its super fast, slightly over a one second loop, its better now that its smaller, when it was large it was real difficult to watch and would catch my eye browsing through threads, its an epic stiff arm just kinda fast, reminds me of those old time movies the way there legs move, lol

OP
OP
jkitsune

jkitsune

Reaction score
Twisted":2yin5j4c said:
jkitsune":2yin5j4c said:

yea its super fast, slightly over a one second loop, its better now that its smaller, when it was large it was real difficult to watch and would catch my eye browsing through threads, its an epic stiff arm just kinda fast, reminds me of those old time movies the way there legs move, lol

That's odd. I haven't changed the avatar since I made it for myself and Jazz. Dunno what the problem is.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
You DO??? Wow, bro. You have so much to lose on this one. Holy crap! Yet like a modern day .NET Joe Namath!!

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I hope you're right. After losing both divisional games on the road to teams I do not believe are better than us, I do not share your optimism facing a team that almost beat the Falcons in Atlanta.

This team is rock solid at home and soft on the road. Until I am proven wrong, I simply cannot believe otherwise.

OP
OP
jkitsune

jkitsune

Reaction score
bestfightstory":1r5z9fmq said:
You DO??? Wow, bro. You have so much to lose on this one. Holy crap! Yet like a modern day .NET Joe Namath!!

Don't think of me as a hero.

docj78

Reaction score
I don't think the Namath comparison here is viable: Namath could put his money where his mouth was! If we can't stop committing stupid penalties, and can't get a viable pass game going, we're in a world of hurt........

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
What do I get if you're wrong, since it's a guarantee, and all? I mean something tangible, not some worthless interwebz apology. =P

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1o53znw6 said:
What do I get if you're wrong, since it's a guarantee, and all? I mean something tangible, not some worthless interwebz apology. =P
An internet dump truck of apologies.

OP
OP
jkitsune

jkitsune

Reaction score
If I'm wrong, you get to wade through another week of this board's meltdown.