Seneca -> Largent

Rocket

Reaction score
I postulate that Mr. Wallace, if converted to a receiver from the get go, could have become another #80.

Thoughts?

dunceface

Reaction score
He always looked better at WR than QB but that's not sayin much...

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
Of course, no one can prove you wrong ... but I doubt you'll find many takers there.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
I think he would have been a decent WR, but Largent? no.

ensett

Reaction score
Seneca had such a wasted career. He could have played in this league at multiple positions but we just let him waste away because we didnt want to risk an injury. Makes me sick just thinking about it. I wish he was drafted by a different team

JSeahawks

Reaction score
ensett":2ts8gg1k said:
Seneca had such a wasted career. He could have played in this league at multiple positions but we just let him waste away because we didnt want to risk an injury. Makes me sick just thinking about it. I wish he was drafted by a different team

I'm guessing that was more a Seneca thing then a Seahawk thing. Dude wanted to be a QB. Its not like he went to Cleveland and all of a sudden started lining up all over the place.

Snohomie

Reaction score
Didn't we avoid placing Seneca as the holder on FG attempts because of his hands? I think he had the all-around athleticism but I'm not sure he had starting WR type hands.

canzag

Reaction score
I compare him to former Hawk Kerry Joseph-great athlete.If hewants to play QB fulltime he should give Canada a shot.His game is perfect up here.

OP
OP
Rocket

Rocket

Reaction score
bestfightstory":1xn65cu4 said:
Drinking again, Rick?

Good answer. Off target, but still good.

I was watchin' the snippet of the Carolina GoToTheShow game, and had a vision.
A sober vision.

The Radish

Reaction score
Want to know more about Wallace? Talk to morgolun, he's met him. And as I recall he wanted to be a QB and that's it.

:les:

jkitsune

Reaction score
IMO, this is just another example of backup adulation. I've never understood it, but the backup who has a couple good plays is always a future hall of famer.

Until he plays regularly.

nsport

Reaction score
Both were 5'11", 180+, but really? Steve Largent used to commute to practice field in Jim Zorn's old beat up VW Bug. I don't see Seneca ever having the moxy that Largent had.