Today's depressing offensive stats

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Our longest pass play of the season is 41 yards (Golden Tate TD vs Green Bay).

Our next longest is 27 yards (Zach Miller).

Sidney Rice (our defacto #1 WR) hasn't caught a pass going longer than 22 yards.

Ugh.

VHawk

Reaction score
Tomorrow is a new day brotha and am optimistic that RW can get this ship back on course.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
I thought Golden Tate had two longish TDs against GB? The 41 yarder was the one off the play action, wasnt the Hail Mary 30ish something?

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3pivxze4 said:
I thought Golden Tate had two longish TDs against GB? The 41 yarder was the one off the play action, wasnt the Hail Mary 30ish something?

Ya, the Hail Mary was 24 yards.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
If it makes you feel any better, Aaron Rodgers hasn't had much better luck.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":3jcl6igl said:
Sidney Rice (our defacto #1 WR) hasn't caught a pass going longer than 22 yards.

Ugh.
What I find disturbing is that Rice is only averaging 3 catches a game and only has 1 TD. Those are #4 WR numbers.

The Radish

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":olhou7vi said:
JSeahawks":olhou7vi said:

Ya, the Hail Mary was 24 yards.

And 2 years of talking for espn.

:les:

12th_Bob

Reaction score
Not going to comment on Wilson or the play-calling right now, but we really need a WR that can take advantage of one on one coverage. I think Rice can but the rest don't, maybe Edwards but he doesn't see the field very often, maybe a crappy blocker(I don't know?). If we had a guy like Mike Wallace on the outside with Rice on the other, dammmnnn, that could get interesting.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Destitute Seattle......Mariners are hoping for a "long ball" hitter and the Seahawks are hoping for a true #1 Wide Receiver. What a "pickle" we find ourselves in!

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
What is the guaranteed money situation with Rice and Miller? I have to think that unless we owe them a ton of guaranteed money still, both these guys are gone next year. I have no doubt that Pete will choose RW3 over those 2, and having RW3 means those 2 have no hope of earning their money. They will have to go.