NFL 32 was interesting

VHawk

Reaction score
Mark Schlereth,Damian Woody and Suzy Kolber picked Russell Wilson over Cam Newton to Rise above the pressure on this Sunday's matchup.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
That has more to do with the defenses each face than the QB themselves. It is a compliment to our defense though because Wilson shouldn't be in the same conversation as Cam.

OP
OP
VHawk

VHawk

Reaction score
I find it interesting that there seems to be a fair amount of media pundits who throughout the season have shown to like RW as a player even through his struggles.Mark Schlereth for whatever reason seems to acknowledge RW every time the Seahawks come in the conversation.The one person who did come out and question RW's playing is Sterling Sharpe which is fair although he is a former Packer.

hawkfan1975

Reaction score
let's hope they're right because god knows I've been incorrect predicting the rooks breakout game.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
MANUNITED23":imcdrcge said:
Hopefully play calling will allow RW to bounce back with a good game.

YES! And if he fails (again) you have a ready-made excuse: "Poor Play calling disallowed RW to bounce back with a god game". Brilliant!!!

Hell. I think they should just let RW call his own plays. He's ready. Anything less is just holding him back. Handcuffs, by golly!

ivotuk

Reaction score
bestfightstory":15b2dg5t said:
MANUNITED23":15b2dg5t said:
Hopefully play calling will allow RW to bounce back with a good game.

YES! And if he fails (again) you have a ready-made excuse: "Poor Play calling disallowed RW to bounce back with a god game". Brilliant!!!

Hell. I think they should just let RW call his own plays. He's ready. Anything less is just holding him back. Handcuffs, by golly!

Maybe you meant "Godlike Game"?

Seatown001

Reaction score
I honestly don't expect anything from RW until next year, I just look at this year as a wash, a year for RW to get caught up to the speed of the game, if we make the playoffs and such this year, its just an added bonus.

truehawksfan

Reaction score
See. That what pisses me off. I don't want this to be a throw away season, not with this defense and ground game. I don't want to conceed a damn thing!

I sure hope the coaching staff doesn't think the same or the All in, Always compete, Win everything, is nothing but lip service.

Bring in Flynn and win now.

Latest posts