Votes: 28 46.7%
  • Mike Martz

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • Use a playstation 2 and "Ask Madden"

Votes: 11 18.3%

• Total voters

KitsapHawk

Reaction score
I ask this because I see all the peeps wanting a change of play calling and what not, but who would that person be? I put together a list of likely options, want to see what you think.. :stirthepot:

Madden: You better kick it here..... You better kick it here..... You better kick it here.....

dunceface

Reaction score
you know how many times this year I have thought "THE DAMN VIDEO GAME WOULDVE PLAYED SMARTER THAN THAT!!!" hahahaha

NYCoug

Reaction score
Hue Jackson

Has ties with PC and Cable, and when he was Cable's OC with the Raiders they had a devastating ground game and actually made Jason Campbell look pretty serviceable. I think he'd work quite well with Russell Wilson. Just my opinion though.

knownone

Reaction score
In 14 years of coaching, Jon Gruden had a top 10 scoring offense 4 times. His offense were 18th or lower 10 times.
I love the guys personality, but in all honesty, is he really that great of an offensive mind?

bandiger

Reaction score
knownone":3v59crbk said:
In 14 years of coaching, Jon Gruden had a top 10 scoring offense 4 times. His offense were 18th or lower 10 times.
I love the guys personality, but in all honesty, is he really that great of an offensive mind?

To be fair Gruden's best QB was Gannon, the rest were backup tier. Bevell has been quite lucky having some nice QBs like Wilson and Farve :roll:

scutterhawk

Reaction score
From the list, I chose Gruden, BUT, some of you people need to think little more seriously about your choice, I know I did, and I think I struck gold with this one............AROS' daughter's Crystal Ball :th2thumbs:

:34853_tinfoil:

Latest posts