Can the Seahawks "Kelly Jennings" the Panthers?

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13

• We have never even tried to take advantage of the size we have at WR and TE. I don't imagine they will start now.

Edwards is buried on the depth chart. Evan Moore is transparent.
    @SeahawkGreg

GIVE US YOUR PINK SLIP, SANTA CLARA WHINERS. WE OWN YOU
    FlyingGreg
    * Master Chief *
    * Master Chief *

• I hear ya FlyingGreg, but that can all change with 1 breakout, dominant performance from the offense. Even if it's not a consistent thing, I think this is 1 of the game's on the schedule where the Seahawks exploit their size advantage.

Good points though. We shall see.
    Talkin Seahawks All Day, All Night @ my blog Seafense! http://seafense.blogspot.com/
    NYCoug
    NET Veteran

• That's been one of my frustrations with Bevell. There was so much talk before the last season about (then) using our size with Rice, Williams, Durham, etc...and we kept throwing to the little guys in the red zone.

To me, they are wasting Rice, Edwards and Moore right now.
    @SeahawkGreg

FlyingGreg
    * Master Chief *
    * Master Chief *

• Forget Moore, All TE's are tall, they just are. Zach Miller is 1 inch shorter, and a proven Pro Bowler, yet we just don't use him as a receiver. The fact is, this team does not do what you think an NFL team would, they are one of a kind. Remember that play with Miller in at LT? It is really weird.
    ----
    ensett
    NET Veteran

• No, I don't want to forget Moore...we could have kept Winslow but they decided to go after this guy when he was made available... so what gives?

I agree, they confound with me the lack of convention. It just seems like there is a lot we could be trying to take advantage of. I still can't seem to grasp why they don't target Rice more. He's healthy -- use him.
    @SeahawkGreg

FlyingGreg
    * Master Chief *
    * Master Chief *

It is currently Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:34 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information