Regarding Seahawks.net DONATE&HELP Update: $3000 total!!!

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • Hope yall got mine and will now have this in mind for the furture. Almost had to spend time with the family ewwww. GO HAWKS. Thank you too all the mods that make this work.
    God Bless America and God Bless the SEATTLE SEAHAWKS - TEZ

Mike Bullene ‏@12thManM1ke 45m
    @TDESPN Though, you did say the other night you cannot win the SB riding a defense. Even though you are literally the poster child for that. --twittered back at dilfer after he tried to slam hawks fans.
    hawkcrazzed
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*

• Been following .NET for ten years, even won a helmet in a contest many years ago on this site, and only just now contributed. This forum has been my #1 Seahawks fix for years, thanks for all you guys do!
    Austin Hawk
    NET Veteran

• To those of you waiting for an address, please contact me again as some idiot deleted a bunch of posts from my PM box.

Yes, I'm the only one that uses this computer. :roll:
    Ready for another run for the roses.
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *

• pehawk wrote:I did see an auction idea floated before the board had to be restored. I also think a cool idea would be meeting at a local dive, reserve a few tables, and everyone kickdown $20 bucks. Good cause, good oppurtunity to meet cool people. Ill auction a free punch to my midsection, whatever it takes.Ya know, I've been living relatively okay off severance, but not enough to donate. Well, not being able to donate has me debating working. That sounds oddly horrible, but, its truth.

Whatever it takes.

I will start the bidding at $100. That would be super fun.......for me. 8)
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champions!
    2014 Adopt-a-rookie: DE Cassius Marsh
    XxxZagnutxxX
    * NET Alumni *

• Update: $220 more donated. We're up to almost $3000 including some checks I received (thanks Big Pumpkin!)

Again, please be patient about your donations showing up at the bottom and your titles updating. It's a long, manual process that I can't seem to force any of my underpaid army of flying monkeys to do for me.
    Les - "Mark, you're my favorite player"
    Mark - "Mine too!"
    RockHawk
    * NET Landlord *

• XxxZagnutxxX wrote:
    pehawk wrote:I did see an auction idea floated before the board had to be restored. I also think a cool idea would be meeting at a local dive, reserve a few tables, and everyone kickdown $20 bucks. Good cause, good oppurtunity to meet cool people. Ill auction a free punch to my midsection, whatever it takes.Ya know, I've been living relatively okay off severance, but not enough to donate. Well, not being able to donate has me debating working. That sounds oddly horrible, but, its truth.

Whatever it takes.

Well I'm guessing pe is paying for the airline ticket from Anchorage???

Or I'll bet Bob would let you hitchhike in his luggage when he comes down.

:D
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *

• Also nice to know that we are going to have some cushion to move to a better server.

:th2thumbs:
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *

• Contribution sent, thanks again for such a great site you guys. :th2thumbs:

Being stuck in Memphis, I visit this site daily not only for Seahawks stuff but also because it's a little bit of home.
    Lieutenant Dan
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*

• pehawk wrote:I did see an auction idea floated before the board had to be restored. I also think a cool idea would be meeting at a local dive, reserve a few tables, and everyone kickdown $20 bucks. Good cause, good oppurtunity to meet cool people. Ill auction a free punch to my midsection, whatever it takes.

Ya know, I've been living relatively okay off severance, but not enough to donate. Well, not being able to donate has me debating working. That sounds oddly horrible, but, its truth.

Whatever it takes.

I don't even know him, but I will pay $20 to punch pehawk in the midsection! :)
    "I want to drink Ranier Beer out of a mug made from Jim harbaugh's hollowed out skull." CANHAWK
    sam1313
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

• XxxZagnutxxX wrote:
    pehawk wrote:I did see an auction idea floated before the board had to be restored. I also think a cool idea would be meeting at a local dive, reserve a few tables, and everyone kickdown $20 bucks. Good cause, good oppurtunity to meet cool people. Ill auction a free punch to my midsection, whatever it takes.Ya know, I've been living relatively okay off severance, but not enough to donate. Well, not being able to donate has me debating working. That sounds oddly horrible, but, its truth.

Whatever it takes.

Damn, I was outbid before I even cast my bid. Well done Zagnut. I'll tell you what, I will pay my $20 just to watch you punch Pehawk in the midsection! :lol:
    "I want to drink Ranier Beer out of a mug made from Jim harbaugh's hollowed out skull." CANHAWK
    sam1313
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

• When I joined this forum I sent an e-mail inquiring and address to mail a small donation, and got no reply. Perhaps I should have sent a pm. I don't do pay-pal and saw no credit card options. Have I missed something? PM me if so, as I treat most of my posts like a RW interception.

edit; meaning I get amnesia.
    Last edited by AVL on Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
    AVL
    NET Starter

• AVL wrote:When I joined this forum I sent an e-mail inquiring and address to mail a small donation, and got no reply. Perhaps I should have sent a pm. I don't do pay-pal and saw no credit card options. Have I missed something? PM me if so, as I treat most of my posts like a RW interception.

Thanks for the reminder. I sent a check months ago and it has never been cashed and I forgot to follow up on it. Les, Mark...could you verify the mailing address for me again? It's only going to be 50 bucks but every little bit helps right?
    acer1240
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*

• Looking into it and getting the address.
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *

• I have read this board daily for over 8 years. Never bothered to join but the value provided to me by this forum has been immense. Anyway, thought I would join and donate $50. Also, I am purchasing about $7k worth of material for one of my customers this week and will use the link.
    NM-Hawk
    NET Bench Warmer

• NM-Hawk wrote:I have read this board daily for over 8 years. Never bothered to join but the value provided to me by this forum has been immense. Anyway, thought I would join and donate $50. Also, I am purchasing about $7k worth of material for one of my customers this week and will use the link.

Welcome. And thank you!
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *

• RockHawk wrote:Update: $220 more donated. We're up to almost $3000 including some checks I received (thanks Big Pumpkin!)

Again, please be patient about your donations showing up at the bottom and your titles updating. It's a long, manual process that I can't seem to force any of my underpaid army of flying monkeys to do for me.

You need to bring in the Wicked Witch, oh wait, you already have Les ... :thirishdrinkers:
    Leon Washington 2010-2012 Red Bryant 2008-2013 Chris Clemons 2010-2013 Golden Tate 2010-2013
    Brandon Browner 2011-2013 Breno Giacomini 2011-2013 - Gone but not forgotten.
    Wilson will sign for $18M+ (3/4/2014)
    drdiags
    * The Doc *
    * The Doc *

• Holy crap! Congrats! Just saw the update...glad I could help too!
    I'm on here more than Facebook!!! OMG LOLZZZ
    dunceface
    NET Veteran

• sutz wrote:I know you don't like to ask for money, but I think that when the Amazon deal kicked in, many people might have assumed that would be enough and the idea of donating may have slipped their minds.

These reminders should pop up periodically, enough to nudge people to send some financial help, but not enough to be annoying, if you get my drift.

As evidenced recently, this is actually a pretty generous community overall and most are willing to give and keep the site running for those less fortunate as well as for themselves. Personally, I need to Gibbs-slap myself from time to time to remind myself what is really important, like Seahawks football and friends.

:th2thumbs:

This +100

I had no idea our donations were down especially since I didn't know we still needed to make donations. Sending some money.
    The Poster Formerly Known As NoVAHawk
    CityHawk
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *

• again guys thank you. i will echo some being far away from home. this place really curbs the home sick and seahawk sickness that i have. also for u guys coming up for the T O game. looking forward to meeting yall and party as the bills really suck.
    God Bless America and God Bless the SEATTLE SEAHAWKS - TEZ

Mike Bullene ‏@12thManM1ke 45m
    @TDESPN Though, you did say the other night you cannot win the SB riding a defense. Even though you are literally the poster child for that. --twittered back at dilfer after he tried to slam hawks fans.
    hawkcrazzed
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*

• Sent mine in too. I've been with this group a long time. I'm back to work and happy to contribute. A year ago today I collapsed from a cancerous tumor in my back. God has been good to me and after 6 months of unemployment and a year of treatment I'm happy and blessed to be able to help out. May God bless America, Seahawks.Net and the Seattle Seahawks!
    I'm In!

What attracted you to the Seahawks?
    “It’s a combination of what I believe the coaches are doing here, the atmosphere and what I think we’re going to do here in the future. I think we’re going to win and win a lot and be a championship team.” – Zac Miller, August 4, 2011
    Seafan
    NET Veteran

• Seafan wrote:Sent mine in too. I've been with this group a long time. I'm back to work and happy to contribute. A year ago today I collapsed from a cancerous tumor in my back. God has been good to me and after 6 months of unemployment and a year of treatment I'm happy and blessed to be able to help out. May God bless America, Seahawks.Net and the Seattle Seahawks!

Awesome. Sir, i salute you!
    Les - "Mark, you're my favorite player"
    Mark - "Mine too!"
    RockHawk
    * NET Landlord *

• Seafan wrote:Sent mine in too. I've been with this group a long time. I'm back to work and happy to contribute. A year ago today I collapsed from a cancerous tumor in my back. God has been good to me and after 6 months of unemployment and a year of treatment I'm happy and blessed to be able to help out. May God bless America, Seahawks.Net and the Seattle Seahawks!

I hope God continues to bless you too my friend, sorry to hear about your struggles.

- Rich
    Beer, Football, Family=A wonderful life.
    Hawknight
    * Class Act Hawk Fan *

Next

It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:11 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information