Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Seahawks @ Panthers)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Wednesday Edition!

I'm trying to stay out of the Wilson Vs Flynn battle grounds. For the record, I stand firm in my convictions that Russell Wilson should remain the starter for now. Whether or not he demonstrates reason to keep him as our starter is a chapter that has yet to be written in my book. For now, I'm like Mike Salk. I'm just not seeing a quarterback who looks terrible out there as much as I am seeing a rookie quarterback making rookie mistakes but also being restricted. If he looks worse on Sunday, then we should consider letting him sit and see what Flynn can do.

This Sunday, I actually see Wilson playing his best game of the year so far. Unfortunately, it won't be enough. This team, as good as they are at home, simply look like the Seahawks of old on the road. Until they prove me wrong, there's no way I'm picking the Seahawks on the road. And certainly not against a Panthers team who nearly beat the Falcons in Atlanta last week.

Wilson looks good, but the Seahawks sink to 2-3.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 23 - Panthers 27

Aro's Fearless Record: 2-2

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Well. If this team gives up 27 points, I'm pretty sure we lose. That would hurt.

God forbid our defense, running game, or special teams has a bad game-we'd be hosed.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Seahawks offense struggles again.. the cries for Matt Flynn get louder.

24-10 Panthers

Shane Falco

Reaction score
I am basing my prediction on what we have seen so far and not on the progressions that we hope are gonna happen.

Seahawks 17
Panthers 21

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Based strictly on being on the road, I say:

Panthers 27
Seahawks 17

In the Clink? Sea 32, Car 10.

We've gotta get this Road Game Suckatude taken care of...

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
largenutz":nh02p0wt said:
Zeb, u want to bring back tj houshmanzadeh?
hawks 35-17, yep 35 against a BAD panthers D.

Oh no, my friend. That's just TJ. I'm talking about TJ! TJ! TJ!

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Well I have been awful with my picks so far. I penciled this one in as a win before the season, so that means I should go against my gut right?

Panthers 20
Seahawks 17

My Record to Date: 0-4

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
I don't like this match-up at all, especially on the road. I guess there's a shot since its a 4 pm edt start...but...

Panthers 26
Seahawks 13

Until our offense shows me something more, this is the reality.

kendog2639

Reaction score
Hawks lose 20-13

Offense struggles again... Defense does its job but can only hold cam down for so long

Record on date 2-2

bestfightstory

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":434fv3xx said:
I don't like this match-up at all, especially on the road. I guess there's a shot since its a 4 pm edt start...but...

Panthers 26
Seahawks 13

Until our offense shows me something more, this is the reality.

Waitasec!!! You just got done sensing 'a really really good game from Wilson'. 13points?

SHOCKER315

Reaction score
Panthers shot their wad trying to take out Atlanta last week... they relax and think returning home and facing the "offensively inept" Seahawks will be a breeze. They underestimate the Hawks D in the process.

The Seahawks come out focused and motivated after the bitter loss to the Rams. The defense forces a couple of bad early turnovers by Cam Newton. Seattle gets good field position. PC hears the calls for more passing on 1st and 2nd down... and running on third and short. This results in a more unpredictable offense who capitalizes on the early turnovers. Ground game takes hold in the 4th, and adds a late score while running out the clock.

Seahawks 23
Panthers 13

GreenHawk

Reaction score
Until the offense can show me they can score touchdowns, I must pick against our beloved Hawks for the first time this year.

The defense shows up again, but I don't see Bevell and Wilson putting together anything special. We have most of the ingredients, but what should look like a dish from Emeril sadly will be more like Chef Boyardee.

13-6 Panthers

My record to date: 2-2

Latest posts