Do you have fun watching the Seahawks?

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Re: Do you have fun watching the Seahawks?
Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:13 pm
  • Our two road games have been pretty stressful this year. Playing from behind and not looking particularly good in the passing game will do that, especially against division rivals.

If you didn't have fun at the home games I don't know what to tell you. Both have been fantastic, even with the confusion at the end of the Green Bay game.
    "Check out my 2012 NFL Draft Grades. I just gave the worst grade ever to Seattle." - WalterFootball.com
    AgentDib
    NET Veteran

• I love watching the Seahawks play! Sure it's stressful but nothing is better than watching them play well and win! Sets the tone for a great week! Let's hope they can win a lot of games over the course of this season and the next few so we can have lots of great weeks in the future!!
    Image Image Tanzania¹² Image "ALERT THE LEGION!!!"
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
    * The Producer *

• Watching Seahawks is my utmost important hobby. We have family over to the house with all the fixins or go to the CLink and enjoy a weekend in the city. Its my thing. Its tradition.

I get all messed up on liquor and tell everyone how much i hate them or love them depending on the outcome of the game.

It is fun for them.
    "it'd be a newborn deer" - pehawk
    Hawk Strap
    * Handsome *

• Hawk Strap wrote:Watching Seahawks is my utmost important hobby. We have family over to the house with all the fixins or go to the CLink and enjoy a weekend in the city. Its my thing. Its tradition.

I get all messed up on liquor and tell everyone how much i hate them or love them depending on the outcome of the game.

It is fun for them.

You hit the nail on the head.

ITS TRADITION.

GO HAWKS!
    largenutz
    NET Veteran

• I have more fun watching the 3 hawks teams Pete has created then the ones Holmgren created.... minus the superbowl team and maybe the 04 team. That team caused me more stress then any other. Talk about talent that had no results.
    StaffAmerica74
    NET Veteran

• Nothing more fun this time of year, not even NCIS LA.

Do I hate to lose? yes but love watching them play the game.

:les:
    Getting ready for some football
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *

• I watched every game of the 09 hawks where the entire team quit. They were possibly the worst run defense I have ever seen. I still was excited to watch that team just to see if one week they would show some heart and pride..... In the end Chris Johnson broke some rushing record vs us.
    strohmin
    NET Starter

Previous

It is currently Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:20 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information