Do you have fun watching the Seahawks?

MOCHawk

Reaction score
I went in to the season thinking that game days would be absolutely amazing. I can't stand to watch. Undisciplined, terrible on 3rd down (both sides of the ball), predictable (run, run, pass, repeat), not blitzing on 3rd and long, not playing press coverage on 3rd and anything. All of this adds up to me being so frustrated that I can barely watch. Am I too emotionally invested?

seabowl

Reaction score
I go to work Mondays to de-stress and that's saying something.

jkitsune

Reaction score
After the Cowboys game, everyone was singing the opposite tune. It's been a rough couple of weeks for the offense and that makes everything feel worse than it really is. The team is young and energetic, and it will have its growing pains, but it will also have some really exciting times just around the corner. You can't deny the level of talent that's built up on this roster, and as players (including our QB) mature, and we improve our wideout corps, they'll feel more exciting.

That said, I think our OC could stand to be kicked to the curb. He wasn't great last year, and not leaning more heavily on a running game between Turbin and Lynch is inexcusable right now, and probably cost us the Rams game.

OP
OP
MOCHawk

MOCHawk

Reaction score
No, I have had this one for 35 years and think I will keep them. As you can see from the other comments, I'm not the only one frustrated. I think maybe my expectations are too high.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
I love watching the Seahawks. It's one of my favorite things to do.

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
Eh.....Seeing all this talent and the promise of this team bring misused and flushed down the toilet by the coaching staff can be unbearable. As much as I hate to say it, over the last two years I've really let go of my expectations. I'll love this team until I die, but there comes a point where letting the frustration eat you alive is not worth the stress.

ensett

Reaction score
The defense and run game and even the special teams with the exception of 1 play are too damn good to not have fun watching. We can throw out as many 3rd down stats as we want for our defense but it doesnt change the fact that it can dominate any team in this league

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Absoltuely i love it. Its like your children, even if they're getting their asses kicked in a soccer game its still fun to watch them out there running around. I love watching the hawks when they're great and I still love that 3 hours of the day when they're getting their asses kicked. Its what I look forward to every week, i'm not going to let a little thing like winning ruin my enjoyment.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Can probably count the games I've enjoyed on one hand. But wouldn't change it for anything - can't beat the usual Sunday stress out.

Pstark3

Reaction score
Being emotionally invested in any team is a gamble.. If the team wins, it's a great high that lasts a week. If they lose, It's a week of disappointment and added stress

Gamedays are fun as hell for me, before the game I start getting jittery, and during the game i have to force myself to sit down. After games is a completely different story depending on W/L though.

Smoke

Reaction score
While it's frustrating to watch the offense, every game (save for the Dallas game) has come down to the last drive. I have had more fun watching 3 of the games this year than all the games for the past 3 year COMBINED (minus the saints playoff game, that was amazing.)

It's a different breed of football, yes, but I LOVE watching our Def SMASH people.

The fact that minus a drop, minus a Fake FG, we would be UNBEATEN! Given the games we've been in so far (ok, maybe not the rams) that is saying something.

TLD0550

Reaction score
hell Ya I do... I actually moved to Az 2 yrs ago and just this week attended my first game at a seahawkers bar here, loss and all I had one hell of a time with the best damn fans around..SEAHAAAAWKS

xCalibur

Reaction score
This team has tons of talent. I hate to say it. But this team could be the next 49ers. Let me explain. That team was rebuilding, but had bad coaching and was going nowhere fast. Now a good coaching staff has turned it all around. I am starting to think Pete and his staff know talent. Know what they want in a player. But couldn't coach and rat out of a box. This team is far to up and down and undisiplined. That goes on the coaches. The bad calls, the worst offense in the NFL, close to last on both defensive and offensive 3rd downs. These are coachinf mistakes. This is not oour beloved players on the team we love. I think we have a losing season. Then fail again next yr and Pete and staff will be shown the door. If we get a great replacement. We will have the talent to win immediately, just like the niners did.

VaporHawk

Reaction score
I can enjoy a game even if they lose if I am attending. Watching on TV, losses are 10x worse.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
xCalibur":22ra8crm said:
This team has tons of talent. I hate to say it. But this team could be the next 49ers. Let me explain. That team was rebuilding, but had bad coaching and was going nowhere fast. Now a good coaching staff has turned it all around. I am starting to think Pete and his staff know talent. Know what they want in a player. But couldn't coach and rat out of a box. This team is far to up and down and undisiplined. That goes on the coaches. The bad calls, the worst offense in the NFL, close to last on both defensive and offensive 3rd downs. These are coachinf mistakes. This is not oour beloved players on the team we love. I think we have a losing season. Then fail again next yr and Pete and staff will be shown the door. If we get a great replacement. We will have the talent to win immediately, just like the niners did.

Sooooooo... do you have fun watching the Seahawks?

Latest posts