Penalties need to stop

Sac

Reaction score
Really, some of the lapses in judgment our guys are having are painful to watch. We could have kept on pounding the ball down the Rams throats all day, and it didn't even matter that they were loading the box.

Unacceptable.

pehawk

Reaction score
Hmm, I strongly disagree. I really like the penalties.

Discuss.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
pehawk":2sacd0ag said:
Hmm, I strongly disagree. I really like the penalties.

Discuss.

Personal fouls and procedure penalties?

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
Nothing in any game has made me as mad as the 30 yards penalties cost us on the second drive. That is a huge chunk of the field to give away in a game of inches.

pehawk

Reaction score
I dont know what the answer is, aside from benching players?

The secondarys’ shored it up, mainly because they're committed to winning. You can hear it in their voices and interviews. I'm not saying Cable's boys aren't just as committed, its just OL are apparently unable to complete sentences audibly, they're never interviewed.

Carp returning allows even more options for Cable and Carrolll along the Oline. Maybe someone gets the hook? Breno's doing well and getting penalties by reputation alone.

pehawk

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":1f9q1a31 said:
Pehawk really likes "illegal touching" penalties.

I still get all Beavis giggly over it. You'd think that would've stopped after age 10 or so. Nope, it's still just as funny. Hearing a ref say "illegal touching" has the comedic longevity of a fart noise.

Yes, I'm being serious.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
^Nice. Also, (big IMO), this has to do with Pete's trust in his players. He may well be trusting them too much to 'get it' on their own.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
yeah, I always grin and am glad that's one thing that never changed in football. all these big, burly guys walking around in what might as well be armor getting flagged for "illegal touching".

grizbob

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":ex1k0yvt said:
Hey, remember our issues early on with penalties?

Danny Kelly ‏@FieldGulls
Pete Carroll on @710ESPNSeattle today noted that since replacements left, Seattle something like 4th least penalized team in NFL.

How 'bout them apples?

Yeah, Pete said something about that in a radio interview today. :shock: :179422: