Oh, By The Way, It's My Fault We Lost

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
The last time the Seahawks won in Lambeau Field was November 1st, 1999. It was Mike Holmgren's first game back to Green Bay as Seahawks Head Coach. It was a Monday Night Football game and we won convincingly.

It also happened to be my first, and only appearance at a game in Lambeau Field.

So I got lambasted tonight by my 14-year-old daughter for having the audacity to not go to the game to bring that obvious good luck to the team.

A thousand lashes to me. :229031_banghead:

kidhawk

Reaction score
I’m not surprised. You ruin players by purchasing jerseys now you cost us games by not spending a grand or so to yell at Rodgers and cause his game to be off

:twisted:

Wartooth

Reaction score
Imagine how cold those damned aluminum benches at Lambeau were though...

Aussie Seahawk

Reaction score
Aros":fi8v310n said:
So I got lambasted tonight by my 14-year-old daughter for having the audacity to not go to the game to bring that obvious good luck to the team.

A thousand lashes to me.

Yes, may you be sentenced to a veritable flogging by a stout trout. :)

Monday evening here, and I'm half pickled. We need improvement, but great season! I've been through many, many worse since 1985.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Aros":4j0zz58b said:
The last time the Seahawks won in Lambeau Field was November 1st, 1999. It was Mike Holmgren's first game back to Green Bay as Seahawks Head Coach. It was a Monday Night Football game and we won convincingly.

It also happened to be my first, and only appearance at a game in Lambeau Field.

Come on man! Your a seasoned vet that shouldn’t be making rookie mistakes. 8)

sutz

Reaction score
Well, at least I can wash my jersey now. I wasn't going to do that at 12-5. :twisted:

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
Whatever you do or don't do is inconsequential as to whether the Seahawks win or lose.

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
The thing to do would be to hire Darrell Bevelll so he can be immediately and summarily and very thoroughly fired! :twisted:

NYCoug

Reaction score
My loved ones have to do everything in their power to stop me from going to every Seahawks game for the rest of my life, and you good sir, have your family's blessings to go to Lambeau Field for a Seahawks playoff game and you DON'T go??? :34853_doh:

I had to miss the game on account of work. Awful. We let the team down. Never again. Next time, you best believe that we'll both be there.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Spin Doctor":9z0fukgf said:
Whatever you do or don't do is inconsequential as to whether the Seahawks win or lose.
You’re no fun. :34853_doh:

sutz

Reaction score
The one small positive from the loss: I finally got to wash my jersey. I sure as hell wan't gonna wash it at 12-5. :twisted:

XxxZagnutxxX

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":pgcdwnpk said:
Aros":pgcdwnpk said:

Come on man! Your a seasoned vet that shouldn’t be making rookie mistakes. 8)

What do you expect from the lead guitar of an all chick band? Probably a closet Cowboys fan too!

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
I watched the first half when they basically sucked so I turned it off. In the 4th Q I saw they were making a comeback so I switched it back on and then they sucked again.

I went to 3 homes games this year they lost all 3.

So I'm pretty sure it's me.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
The following reasons are why they lost:

Scheme
injuries
depth
officiating
Malik Turner
slow start
Aros out of Lambeau
Hawkstorian watching

What or who have I missed?

THE TABS

Reaction score
Aros":nn5dr8z8 said:

DAMMIT AROS!!! :D

flmmkrz

Reaction score
well this explains it, it didn't matter we did, the bad juju was out to get us