Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lynch as a coach?

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE: PG-13
Lynch as a coach?
Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:07 pm
  • With how much Marshawns return has boosted morale and his leadership with the new younger guys on the team, I think it would be great to keep him on in some capacity, if not a player, as a coach. Especially a running backs coach or assistant. He could teach Carson how to hold onto the dang ball! Lol
    All jokes aside he has alot he could teach any RB we have/get. Especially since we still love the downhill style he has. Who better to help teach than the master himself.
    Aiunahthar
    NET Bench Warmer

Re: Lynch as a coach?
Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:12 pm
  • He still looks like a pretty good player IMO. He still has something left in the tank. As long as he stays in the shape. Now for the long term yes of course he could be your running backs coach. He understands the position and was hugely successful at it. He understands the X's and O's and schemes and would be able to teach the young guys some good things I think. But he still has some playing time in him if he wants. He looks pretty decent to me for having some significant time off of the game and time away from your team specifically.
    SanDiego49er
    NET Veteran

Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:02 pm
  • I think Marshawn is the last NFL player I would ever expect to be an NFL coach. A free spirit like that would have a hell of a time with the hours those guys need to put in.
    Seanhawk
    NET Veteran

Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:39 pm
  • Homer seems to think Lynch is pretty darn good at it.
    But Seanhawk is right. Lynch is too busy for the time coaching would require. I think he's doing good just trying to take care of his "unfinished business".
    Appyhawk
    NET Veteran

Location: Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montana.

Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:20 pm
  • Lynch for Coach? Nahh. Lynch for Blitz. I'm totally on board with Lynch as permanent team mascot!!!
    Mad Dog
    NET Veteran

Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:35 pm
  • I'd be for Lynch becoming a coach, but I doubt he wants to do it.

Lynch is more an entrepreneur. He wants that CEO/owner title. He's invested in it with three brick-and-mortar shops selling his gear, and by becoming ownership with a Indoor Football League franchise scheduled to debut in Oakland.
    SantaClaraHawk
    NET Veteran

It is currently Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:02 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ SEATTLE SEAHAWKS FOOTBALL ]

Information