Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I was told this was Ifedi's fault....

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE: PG-13
I was told this was Ifedi's fault....
Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:36 pm

• Wow, you can't block 2 GUYS, Ifedi? You suck :lol:
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

• Shanegotyou11 wrote:https://mobile.twitter.com/gbellseattle/status/1215378212022149120

I realize that ppl just get together and agree on opinions and then it forms into facts and snowballs into mass hysteria.

Lol

Did people blame Ifedi for the blocked kick? I didn't see anyone blaming him.

We blame him for a couple false starts and whiffs per game, but I don't see anyone blaming him for this.
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Pro Bowler

• Poor Phil Haines. Ripped a giant fart :moon.: causing him to lose his balance and shoot forward, face first in to the dirt. Ifedi got caught in the crosswind :242735: , blowing him sideways and backwards :escape: , thus causing the blocked field goal.
    ivotuk
    * NET Staff Alumni *

• Yep!!
    That is on Ifedi!
    I doubt he'll be back so that makes him the escapegoat. :mrgreen:

Seymour
    NET Veteran

• He does so much wrong during the game that it is just human nature to blame him for stuff he didnt do.
    Cyrus12
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

• Yep, been done with NOfedi for a long while.
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

• I don't think this is as bad as it looks. If the DT doesn't essentially do a stunt, the Haynes gives a solid block. But for some reason the DT does a stunt and Haynes ends up whiffing. But it's not like the DT accomplished anything with the stunt (well, maybe except that by clearing out he created space for the other guy to get some push.
    HawkGA
    NET Hall Of Famer

• Looks like Ifedi may have stepped forward into the back of Haines knee, causing his leg to buckle. But it's hard to tell from that angle. That's the only reason I could see why Haines would just fall forward like that.
    XxXdragonXxX
    NET Veteran

• XxXdragonXxX wrote:Looks like Ifedi may have stepped forward into the back of Haines knee, causing his leg to buckle. But it's hard to tell from that angle. That's the only reason I could see why Haines would just fall forward like that.

That's the kind of ineptitude powers Ifedi has...........his Pigpen cloud of stink is so powerful, it causes anyone within two places on the O-line from him to stink as well on any given play.
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Pro Bowler

• I think his future with the Hawks ; doesn't include a locker or playbook . I might be channeling Ifedi ...whoops....false start.
    xray
    NET Veteran

• xray wrote:I think his future with the Hawks ; doesn't include a locker or playbook . I might be channeling Ifedi ...whoops....false start.

"his" being Haynes? Haynes got some good press in minicamps, then was hurt. One play, his first play, will hardly be the defining moment. Won't be surprised if he doesn't see the field for the rest of this season though.
    HawkGA
    NET Hall Of Famer

• Cyrus12 wrote:He does so much wrong during the game that it is just human nature to blame him for stuff he didnt do.

...which we can hopefully rise above, since it's factually wrong.
    MontanaHawk05
    * 17Power Blogger *

• Sgt. Largent wrote:
    Shanegotyou11 wrote:https://mobile.twitter.com/gbellseattle/status/1215378212022149120

I realize that ppl just get together and agree on opinions and then it forms into facts and snowballs into mass hysteria.

Lol

Did people blame Ifedi for the blocked kick? I didn't see anyone blaming him.

We blame him for a couple false starts and whiffs per game, but I don't see anyone blaming him for this.

Yep on seahawks reddit and twitter and here in game thread.
    Shanegotyou11
    NET Veteran

• Kinda looked like he was trying to go forward but his left leg gets caught behind the centers right leg and he just loses balance and gets flat footed.
    Bobblehead
    NET Veteran

It is currently Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:51 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ SEATTLE SEAHAWKS FOOTBALL ]

Information