Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Paul Gallant is the worst...

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE: PG-13
Re: Paul Gallant is the worst...
Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:20 am
  • TreeRon wrote:
    Vesuve wrote:
    HawkStrong wrote:Morning show on 710 has taken a huge turn for the worse with Paul and Danny, with Paul being the main culprit. On top of it Paul is the type of guy to go post on the Green Bay subreddit, talking up GB and talking $h!t about the Seahawks.

https://www.reddit.com/r/GreenBayPacker ... /z/fdj6qp2

Can't wait until this guy gets run out of town.

I assume it's really him

What a dumbsh*t.

Yes, IF him, he's really dumb actually make that public post.

It's definitely him.
    HawkStrong
    NET Starter

Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:27 am
  • HawkStrong wrote:
    TreeRon wrote:
    Vesuve wrote:
    HawkStrong wrote:Morning show on 710 has taken a huge turn for the worse with Paul and Danny, with Paul being the main culprit. On top of it Paul is the type of guy to go post on the Green Bay subreddit, talking up GB and talking $h!t about the Seahawks.

https://www.reddit.com/r/GreenBayPacker ... /z/fdj6qp2

Can't wait until this guy gets run out of town.

I assume it's really him

What a dumbsh*t.

Yes, IF him, he's really dumb actually make that public post.

It's definitely him.

Well, his statement is true. We could easily be 8-8. He's also on a Packer reddit thread trying to induce them to offer there thoughts.

I find him and Danny to be a bit juvenile, but far easier to listen to than Salk. I could only listen to him for 30 seconds before changing the station.
    StoneCold
    NET Veteran

Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:34 am
  • StoneCold wrote:
    Well, his statement is true. We could easily be 8-8. He's also on a Packer reddit thread trying to induce them to offer there thoughts.

I find him and Danny to be a bit juvenile, but far easier to listen to than Salk. I could only listen to him for 30 seconds before changing the station.

Yeah but Gallant said something that can be construed as negative. So we need to get out the forum pitchforks and torches and go after him with the full weight and anger of our homerism!

WHO'S WITH ME!!

Sgt. Largent
    NET Pro Bowler

Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:50 pm
  • KitsapGuy
    * NET Staff *

Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:57 pm
  • Sgt. Largent wrote:
    StoneCold wrote:

Yeah but Gallant said something that can be construed as negative. So we need to get out the forum pitchforks and torches and go after him with the full weight and anger of our homerism!

WHO'S WITH ME!!

The only one up in arms here is you, dude. Everyone else was just offering their opinion. If you don't like the topic, you don't have to click or post. Pretty simple.
    HawkStrong
    NET Starter

Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:05 pm
  • HawkStrong wrote:
    Sgt. Largent wrote:
    StoneCold wrote:

WHO'S WITH ME!!

The only one up in arms here is you, dude. Everyone else was just offering their opinion. If you don't like the topic, you don't have to click or post. Pretty simple.

Or...............I can offer up my opinion as I did here, and you can keep your opinion about my opinion to yourself. Pretty simple.
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Pro Bowler

Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:10 pm
  • My answer/opinion to your point is, yes, lack of NBA and perpetually dismal Mariners teams. With the Mariners that can all flip rather quickly. However, what about the Sounders? I'm not a big Sounders fwiw but have a passing interest. I get the impression despite them broadcasting on 950 that our radio personalities are just not into them.

Sgt. Largent wrote:
    HawkerD wrote:Bottom line is sports radio in the is town is terrible. Especially so after the NFL shuts down.

Is that because sports radio is bad, or because we literally have nothing to get excited and talk about because the Mariners are so bad and we don't have a basketball or hockey team to take us into June.

Yet. Sports radio should get more interesting once the hockey team starts playing (and hopefully a basketball team shortly there after once the new arena opens up).
    Slick
    NET Veteran

Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:15 pm
  • Sgt. Largent wrote:
    HawkStrong wrote:
    Sgt. Largent wrote:
    StoneCold wrote:

WHO'S WITH ME!!

Or...............I can offer up my opinion as I did here, and you can keep your opinion about my opinion to yourself. Pretty simple.

Absolutely, you've done so a few times already, don't see the point in continually kick a dead dog. But you do you, sorry not everyone agrees with you.
    HawkStrong
    NET Starter

Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:40 pm
  • HawkStrong wrote:
    Sgt. Largent wrote:
    HawkStrong wrote:
    Sgt. Largent wrote:

WHO'S WITH ME!!

Absolutely, you've done so a few times already, don't see the point in continually kick a dead dog. But you do you, sorry not everyone agrees with you.

You don't need to apologize. The world is an imperfect place, full of imperfect people that through an imperfect upbringing and mediocre educational system have become adults with dumb opinions.

Luckily you guys have me to be your voice of reason in such imperfect times. It's a curse really. WHY GOD WHY!!??
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Pro Bowler

Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:38 pm
  • Sgt. Largent wrote:
    HawkStrong wrote:
    Sgt. Largent wrote:
    HawkStrong wrote:

You don't need to apologize. The world is an imperfect place, full of imperfect people that through an imperfect upbringing and mediocre educational system have become adults with dumb opinions.

Luckily you guys have me to be your voice of reason in such imperfect times. It's a curse really. WHY GOD WHY!!??

I didn’t know Trump was on this board......
    425HawkSpark
    NET Veteran

Previous

It is currently Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:20 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ SEATTLE SEAHAWKS FOOTBALL ]

Information