Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Do we win vs GB?

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE: PG-13

Honest Thoughts...do we win in GB?

Poll ended at Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:38 am

Yes
66%
No
34%

Total votes : 107

Re: Do we win vs GB?
Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:41 pm
  • Yes.
    StoneCold
    NET Veteran

Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:13 pm
  • The plays where Rogers draws an offsides penalty or catches too many players on the field at a Defensive substitution keeps popping into my head. It just seems like he's extended 100 drives that way when the Seahawks travel to Lambeau. This season's bonehead delay of game penalties on Offense may not exactly the same, but I think it's a symptom of a lack of urgency between plays sometimes. Anyway, I hope they took a little time this week to prepare for those scenarios. D will need to play well without these kind of mistakes.
    chrispy
    NET Rookie

Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:46 pm
  • Considering they are 5-5 in their last 10 playoff games in GB, it hasn't exactly been the greatest HFA the last several games...…...
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:36 pm
  • Will Duane Brown be back?
    Keyhawk
    NET Starter

Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:02 pm
  • ZagHawk wrote:The Seahawks have played the Packers in GB 11 times since 1990, their last win in GB was in 1990. Given how the season has gone for both teams, I don't think there is anything that says this Seahawks team WILL win in GB, BUT CAN they? absolutely...will they...probably not, but i hope so.

I will say this though which is the same thing I've said for the past few years. IF this Hawks team can win this divisional round on the road, I think they are SB bound. But that is a BIG IF considering this team under the PC era has not been able to win 2 consecutive road games in the playoffs.
    i thought it was 1999 when Holmgren was our coach?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    dopeboy206
    NET Veteran

Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:52 pm
  • Where does the thought that GB has a very good defense come from? They are above average against the pass with only Rivers being the only prolific passer they faced this season since Mahomes was injured when they played KC. Their run defense was bottom third of the league. Their very good pass rush is from three players, two of which had their most success against Washington and the Giants. They have one good corner.

Do we win? I say yes we do. For all the guys here that bag on Pete for his desire to run the ball, it will win this game for us. The Packers defense gave up a lot of yards on the ground to average backs as long as teams stuck with running. Those two really good pass rushers on the outside are ripe for the picking on draws and I expect the Seahawks to use it to their advantage and often.
    BASF
    NET Veteran

Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:39 pm
  • Screw it. Seahawks aren’t expected to win so I’m gonna tell everyone Hawks got nothing to lose and no pressure on them.

So yeah, I don’t know how it’ll play out but I believe Seattle has a chance.

Just gotta come out punching and not be afraid to switch or adjust early on if things aren’t working.

Seattle by 4!
    TheLegendOfBoom
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:30 pm
  • I don't think we win, but I hope we win. Go Hawks!
    King Dog
    NET Veteran

Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:41 am
  • Yes. Hopefully we can run enough to slow down the pass rush. Wilson will be Wilson either way, I think the D is the key. They will give up yards but hopefully hold them to more FGs that TDs. Probably need some turnovers. same recipe that got us here.
    justafan
    NET Veteran

Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:22 am
  • Diggs with a pick six in overtime for the win!
    NET Bench Warmer

Previous

It is currently Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:39 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ SEATTLE SEAHAWKS FOOTBALL ]

Information