Salty Eagles Fan...

ClippedBird

Reaction score
My saltiness has diminished and I apologize for any out of character comments I have made or images I attached that may have sprung up some ill past memories.

When you put in much time and energy into a football team just to have the QB who seems to be cursed go down on a freak play, it stings your soul...

Good luck on Sunday night. I hope that it snows...I love a snow playoff game...

Sincerely,

ClippedBird

BTW...I loved this dude when I was a young buck in the 80s...

Curt-Warner-Seahawks.jpg

classicaaron

Reaction score
sorry but typical trash eagles fan. I live in PA and know many of them and am just tired of it. cry, cry, cry, and then push, push, push, and then throw your hands in the air like you did nothing. be proud, you lived up to your terrible fanbase so don't back peddle now. and why even come to seahawks board in the first place?

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
I understand your frustration but it was not a dirty play. Seattle was the better team so you might want to consider that before throwing shade on Clowney for doing his job. 7 sacks for Seattle 7 when were getting to the QB like that were one if the best teams in the league.

Seymour

Reaction score
KitsapGuy":3gigg56f said:
The guy came to say he's sorry. Stay classy as well guys.

Ummm.....would we need to "get" classy first?

I'm guessing he wears panties. :mrgreen:

That said....Curt Warner is my #1 all time favorite Seahawk RB!! 8)

ivotuk

Reaction score
ClippedBird":hc1uf71f said:
My saltiness has diminished and I apologize for any out of character comments I have made or images I attached that may have sprung up some ill past memories.

When you put in much time and energy into a football team just to have the QB who seems to be cursed go down on a freak play, it stings your soul...

Sincerely,

ClippedBird

Curt-Warner-Seahawks.jpg

No harm, no foul. Good luck next year, and tell Carson: "SLIDE! This isn't college ball where you're bigger than everyone else! So SLIDE!"

Chapow

Reaction score
KitsapGuy":3e4qv37s said:
The guy came to say he's sorry. Stay classy as well guys.

Actually, he came here to talk shit after his team lost, and to rub the end of our most recent Super Bowl appearance in our faces even though that had nothing whatsoever to do with anything he, or we, were talking about. And he did it in multiple threads.

Classy indeed.

D

DomeHawk

ClippedBird":25xmcfzj said:

Sincerely,

ClippedBird

Curt-Warner-Seahawks.jpg

Of course it stings your soul, that's where the name "fan" come from: fanatic.

We all live and die with our team, human nature.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
When the QB is taken out, fans are going to get salty about it. From a fan perspective, there is no "fair" QB hit that results in that. The refs decided the no-call, which wasn't on the player either.

Who gets to be in the playoffs in the first place is also fraught with fortune.

If those brutal facemask calls hadn't been called on Detroit in favor of Green Bay, Detroit would have catapulted to the top of their division. Do they then trade Diggs a week later? Doubt it. Does Seattle end 11-5? Doubt it.

If the Patriots had just beat the Dolphins, they wouldn't have played this week and would still be in it.

It's an elimination tournament at the end, and this will always seem unfair. It is only when really unfair calls seem to happen that favor one team that it becomes a parity problem.

Look guys. Detroit has been flagrantly jobbed by refs in favor of another specific team--Green Bay--at least three times since 2015. Two in fact for phantom facemasks.

Said refs aren't blatant with us. In fact, people perceive we're one of those teams refs favor. It still advantages us to learn and change from those calls that went our way but clearly could have gone another way. Had Clowney's head been up just a little more, this becomes a JJones vs Josh Allen call. Unfortunate, but you could see Jones turning his head, and that removed much of the ambiguity.

I

Cyrus12

Reaction score
God forgives...seahawk.net doesn't...

Meh who cares...there was a Pat's fan that used to come around that was way more idiotic...because he actually believed what he spewed. It's amazing this place attracts fans from other teams. Must be a good place.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
classicaaron":supbhazj said:
sorry but typical trash eagles fan. I live in PA and know many of them and am just tired of it. cry, cry, cry, and then push, push, push, and then throw your hands in the air like you did nothing. be proud, you lived up to your terrible fanbase so don't back peddle now. and why even come to seahawks board in the first place?

I'm not defending Eagle's fans, but we'd be pretty damn salty right now if we lost because Russell was knocked out of the game yesterday with the hit Wentz took.

Hell, we get salty after wins about how we won. Can't imagine how on fire this place would be if that's how our season ended.

Now all the death threats, petitions trying to get Clowney kicked out of the league, etc? That's obviously too far and utterly ridiculous.

But salt away Eagle fan, I get it.

KiwiHawk

Reaction score
I'll accept the apology when I hear acknowledgement that it wasn't Wentz going out that lost the game for Philly, but Philly's terrible secondary.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
There's being salty, and there is what he was doing. He just went and on, all while making excuses, not even acknowledging that the Hawks dominated BOTH games, regardless of the score. Let alone even just giving the Hawks credit. And then calling Clowney a dirty player and basically wishing injury on him. And to put a little icing on it, he posted pics of the 49 interception. Yeah, super classy. And what in the world does that have to do with Yesterday?????
But oh well, on we go to Sunday. It's a message board, not life.

Go Hawks

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Remember one thing, the Hawks beat your team last game by the same margin when Wentz played the whole game and we weren't on our 4th string RB and backup LT and LG. Kind of a wash. The better team won.
Wentz seems like a great kid and has the tools. Love your HC.

Mad Dog

Reaction score
Can we remove all of his post but the pic of Curt Warner?
All world jump cut until that knee injury.
Lynch will always be my favorite Seattle RB but up until that point Warner was tops.

Anyways, sayonara salty eagles fan. It was bad luck Wentz got injured but some of it is his fault for trying to make so much from nothing. Dude needs some lessons in self perservation. Wilson is a master of extending plays and not getting killed.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
ClippedBird":2ygv3lob said:

Sincerely,

ClippedBird

Curt-Warner-Seahawks.jpg

Since you brought it up in my Takeaways thread, I thought I would at least bring attention to #12, where I do pay respect to McCown and Ertz giving it their all when Ertz arguably shouldn't even have been out there. Blood in the urine after the Cowboys game, good grief. Mad respect.

OP
OP
C

ClippedBird

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2fza7ntl said:
There's being salty, and there is what he was doing. He just went and on, all while making excuses, not even acknowledging that the Hawks dominated BOTH games, regardless of the score. Let alone even just giving the Hawks credit. And then calling Clowney a dirty player and basically wishing injury on him. And to put a little icing on it, he posted pics of the 49 interception. Yeah, super classy. And what in the world does that have to do with Yesterday?????
But oh well, on we go to Sunday. It's a message board, not life.

Go Hawks

Soulfish, you have every right to call my behavior childish and unwarranted. Looking back at this morning, the pics of 49 and Rodgers were not nice and for that I am sorry. You all deserve better than that. After all it is not life and is just a game.

This board is actually one of the better boards I have been on and for that I commend you and the other posters alike.

In the end, the Hawks were far superior and PC owns Doug P. Doug P. gets mind fuked when playing Seattle. Our offense all of a sudden has no clue what to do and becomes very predictable. I congratulate the Seattle Seahawks and all of their fans for the hard fought battle yesterday. Wild-Card weekend was very entertaining this year. Good luck on Sunday night.

BTW. I never wished ill will on Clowney. I only stated Karma would get involved and only time will tell its tale with that since that is out of my control. Only Clowney knows if that was intentional or not and I doubt that he would ever say that it was. Since he has only been fined once in his brief career I will give DC the benefit of the doubt.

Oh...I also used to look up to this guy and mimik him on the field.

Ff 3465117 c1b9ba470d41a0b958b0 full

OP
OP
C

ClippedBird

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":2v91usbu said:
ClippedBird":2v91usbu said:

Sincerely,

ClippedBird

Curt-Warner-Seahawks.jpg

Since you brought it up in my Takeaways thread, I thought I would at least bring attention to #12, where I do pay respect to McCown and Ertz giving it their all when Ertz arguably shouldn't even have been out there. Blood in the urine after the Cowboys game, good grief. Mad respect.

Sorry about hijacking your creative and intelligent Takeaway thread with my image.