Do Not Sell My Personal Information

DK is a super weapon

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE: PG-13
DK is a super weapon
Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:50 pm
  • He's had his problems but he's been one of the best, if not the best rookie receivers in the league. Throughout the year he's improved and shown what he could be, a super weapon and potentially unstoppable. Seattle should foster this and make the playoffs his.
    Seahawk_Dan
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1022
    Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:12 am
    Location: Bremerton, WA


Re: DK is a super weapon
Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:58 pm
  • It sure looked like he could have had 15 catches 200 plus yards out there easily if Seattle kept feeding him the ball. No one on the Eagles could cover him.
    edogg23
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 972
    Joined: Mon May 14, 2012 9:30 pm


Re: DK is a super weapon
Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:05 pm
  • He was a steal, plain and simple.
    EverydayImRusselin
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1525
    Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:38 am


Re: DK is a super weapon
Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:06 pm
  • EverydayImRusselin wrote:He was a steal, plain and simple.

    Thank God he slipped twice on his three-cone drill at the combine, lol.
    RolandDeschain
    * Spelling High Lord *
     
    Posts: 31548
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 9:39 am
    Location: Phoenix, AZ


Re: DK is a super weapon
Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:01 pm
  • DK is the big, fast WR Pete has been looking for since he got here. So many FAs and draft picks along the way that didn't really work out.

    Hope the kid can play his whole career here.
    sutz
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter
     
    Posts: 17817
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:41 am
    Location: Kent, WA


Re: DK is a super weapon
Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:21 pm
  • RolandDeschain wrote:
    EverydayImRusselin wrote:He was a steal, plain and simple.

    Thank God he slipped twice on his three-cone drill at the combine, lol.


    He slipped?
    toffee
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2013
    Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:44 pm


Re: DK is a super weapon
Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:32 pm
  • toffee wrote:
    RolandDeschain wrote:
    EverydayImRusselin wrote:He was a steal, plain and simple.

    Thank God he slipped twice on his three-cone drill at the combine, lol.


    He slipped?

    Watch his three-cone drill video from the combine. You can watch him slip twice while running it, which is why his time was so high. It's hysterical how many draft pundits ragged on him for his 3-cone drill time without knowing this. Hell, forget draft pundits - real NFL scouts apparently, too, considering how far he slid in the draft.

    Makes you wonder how much a lot of these professionals really "know"...

    http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-combine/0 ... FL-combine
    RolandDeschain
    * Spelling High Lord *
     
    Posts: 31548
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 9:39 am
    Location: Phoenix, AZ


Re: DK is a super weapon
Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:36 pm
  • I really liked the DK draft. All that said lets see how he is next week, During the year when he had an incredible game he disappeared the next. Consistency is tough for any rookie.
    John63
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2599
    Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:56 pm


Re: DK is a super weapon
Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:38 pm
  • John63 wrote:I really liked the DK draft. All that said lets see how he is next week, During the year when he had an incredible game he disappeared the next. Consistency is tough for any rookie.

    I wouldn't put that on him so much as I would put it on our offensive philosophy. We are always near the bottom of the league in pass attempts.
    RolandDeschain
    * Spelling High Lord *
     
    Posts: 31548
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 9:39 am
    Location: Phoenix, AZ


Re: DK is a super weapon
Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:18 pm
  • The best thing about that last catch today was that he went up to meet the ball instead of waiting on it. If he waited on it he possibly has a TD but he showed he cared more about the 1st down and the team. He is impressive as a player and as a person. I thought he had a great game vs SF last week too. I had high expectations when we drafted him and he has exceeded those!
    peppersjap
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 850
    Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:44 am


Re: DK is a super weapon
Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:23 pm
  • RolandDeschain wrote:
    John63 wrote:I really liked the DK draft. All that said lets see how he is next week, During the year when he had an incredible game he disappeared the next. Consistency is tough for any rookie.

    I wouldn't put that on him so much as I would put it on our offensive philosophy. We are always near the bottom of the league in pass attempts.




    We through 30 times today we avg over 30 a game. So not an excuse. Hopefully his up and down changes
    Last edited by John63 on Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    John63
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2599
    Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:56 pm


Re: DK is a super weapon
Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:25 pm
  • John63 wrote:We through 30 times today we avg over 30 a game. So not an excuse. Hopefully his up and siqn changes

    We also have a QB who will throw it to anyone, who loves to spread the ball around a lot. Russell doesn't just try to target favorites, though with Metcalf and Lockett being who they are, I think we could benefit from some of that preferential treatment, lol.
    RolandDeschain
    * Spelling High Lord *
     
    Posts: 31548
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 9:39 am
    Location: Phoenix, AZ


Re: DK is a super weapon
Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:50 pm
  • RolandDeschain wrote:
    John63 wrote:We through 30 times today we avg over 30 a game. So not an excuse. Hopefully his up and siqn changes

    We also have a QB who will throw it to anyone, who loves to spread the ball around a lot. ⁸Russell doesn't just try to target favorites, though with Metcalf and Lockett being who they are, I think we could benefit from some of that preferential treatment, lol.



    He is avg 7 targets a game .5 less than lockett. So again not an excuse. He like all rookies tend not to be consistent. Let's hope now having 2 Good games in a row 1 against a good defense and 1 in the playoffs helps him. Besides after DK and Lockett we are pretty pedestrian...sorry Doug.
    Last edited by John63 on Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
    John63
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2599
    Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:56 pm


Re: DK is a super weapon
Mon Jan 06, 2020 3:16 am
  • John63 wrote:
    RolandDeschain wrote:
    John63 wrote:I really liked the DK draft. All that said lets see how he is next week, During the year when he had an incredible game he disappeared the next. Consistency is tough for any rookie.

    I wouldn't put that on him so much as I would put it on our offensive philosophy. We are always near the bottom of the league in pass attempts.




    We through 30 times today we avg over 30 a game. So not an excuse. Hopefully his up and down changes

    He's not up and down. He's 3rd in yards and TDs among rookie WRs. That's up. Normally WRs take time transitioning to the pro game, going against pro DBs every week, etc. Metcalf's regular-season stats put him #34 among all NFL WRs, which is just fine for a rookie.

    Today his 160 yards set the NFL record for receiving yards by a rookie in a playoff game. That it came on only 7 receptions, means an average of almost 23 yards per reception, which is pretty phenomenal.

    The other 5 rookies who have played in playoff games this year had 92 yards on 6 receptions, combined.
    KiwiHawk
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter
     
    Posts: 2480
    Joined: Mon May 04, 2009 4:22 pm
    Location: Auckland, New Zealand


Re: DK is a super weapon
Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:16 am
  • KiwiHawk wrote:
    John63 wrote:
    RolandDeschain wrote:
    John63 wrote:I really liked the DK draft. All that said lets see how he is next week, During the year when he had an incredible game he disappeared the next. Consistency is tough for any rookie.

    I wouldn't put that on him so much as I would put it on our offensive philosophy. We are always near the bottom of the league in pass attempts.




    We through 30 times today we avg over 30 a game. So not an excuse. Hopefully his up and down changes

    He's not up and down. He's 3rd in yards and TDs among rookie WRs. That's up. Normally WRs take time transitioning to the pro game, going against pro DBs every week, etc. Metcalf's regular-season stats put him #34 among all NFL WRs, which is just fine for a rookie.

    Today his 160 yards set the NFL record for receiving yards by a rookie in a playoff game. That it came on only 7 receptions, means an average of almost 23 yards per reception, which is pretty phenomenal.

    The other 5 rookies who have played in playoff games this year had 92 yards on 6 receptions, combined.

    The goofy thing about Metcalf is he is still incredibly raw as a player. Think of what he will become when he cashes in on his potential? I've seen huge growth in his skillset just in ONE year. He came in as one of the more raw WR's yet he was able to hang with players with more refined skillsets. He's going to be a monster.
    Spin Doctor
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3268
    Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:31 am


Re: DK is a super weapon
Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:31 am
  • Eagles fan here. Agreed. DK is a beast. For some reason the Eagles wanted JJAW.
    ClippedBird
    NET Practice Squad
     
    Posts: 52
    Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:16 am


Re: DK is a super weapon
Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:44 am
  • My eyes deceiving me. Dude covered 40 yards in an effortless 16 steps before the ball arrives. On field view it doesnt appear he is averaging 7.5 foot strides but he did?
    Russ Willstrong
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1672
    Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:31 am


Re: DK is a super weapon
Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:11 am
  • RolandDeschain wrote:
    toffee wrote:
    RolandDeschain wrote:
    EverydayImRusselin wrote:He was a steal, plain and simple.

    Thank God he slipped twice on his three-cone drill at the combine, lol.


    He slipped?

    Watch his three-cone drill video from the combine. You can watch him slip twice while running it, which is why his time was so high. It's hysterical how many draft pundits ragged on him for his 3-cone drill time without knowing this. Hell, forget draft pundits - real NFL scouts apparently, too, considering how far he slid in the draft.

    Makes you wonder how much a lot of these professionals really "know"...

    http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-combine/0 ... FL-combine

    I'm not so sure that was all of the reason. There was a of talk about how DK couldn't run any routes other than a go/fly route, probably because he didn't in many of his college games. Slipping in the 3-cone drill probably piggy backed on to that perception. Thankfully, our staff dug a little deeper and grabbed him when they did.

    Everything about this kid seems to scream future star, so I'm looking forward to the next few years.

    And for those wanting to label him "inconsistant" I don't see him as any worse than any rookie and my perception was that he got better as the season went along, and just had his best game in his biggest game yet. Kind of the definition of "budding star."
    sutz
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter
     
    Posts: 17817
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:41 am
    Location: Kent, WA


Re: DK is a super weapon
Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:13 am
  • He is a flat out beast. Just a month ago people were calling him butterfingers etc. Glad he continued to grind and he doesn't look like a rook at all.
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 14813
    Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:59 am
    Location: Sammamish, WA


Re: DK is a super weapon
Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:53 am
  • Oh, and just to add a bit to how DK is progressing. On that last incredible catch, DK actually made a move on the DB. It was subtle, and not really a full stop and go route, but just as DK was closing with the DB he made a little hesitation step. It froze the DB just enough for DK to run right by him. Just saw that on one of the replays. It's not obvious, but it's there.

    That's some first rate WR smarts and quicks there.
    sutz
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter
     
    Posts: 17817
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:41 am
    Location: Kent, WA


Re: DK is a super weapon
Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:54 am
  • The way that he high pointed that, instead of letting it get to him was brilliant.
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 14813
    Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:59 am
    Location: Sammamish, WA


Re: DK is a super weapon
Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:44 am
  • RolandDeschain wrote:
    EverydayImRusselin wrote:He was a steal, plain and simple.

    Thank God he slipped twice on his three-cone drill at the combine, lol.


    Buffalo Wild Wings to the rescue. :twisted: :2thumbs:
    Seahawkfan80
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 9394
    Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:20 pm
    Location: A little ways from Boise.


Re: DK is a super weapon
Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:49 am
  • Seahawkfan80 wrote:Buffalo Wild Wings to the rescue. :twisted: :2thumbs:

    Haha, good one.
    RolandDeschain
    * Spelling High Lord *
     
    Posts: 31548
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 9:39 am
    Location: Phoenix, AZ


Re: DK is a super weapon
Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:37 am
  • To the point that DK is not just a great player, but great person as well, his comment when asked what Lynch said following his TD tickled me.
    "On what Seahawks RB Marshawn Lynch said after his touchdown:
    “That’s like classified information.”
    :lol: :lol:
    Appyhawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 505
    Joined: Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:43 pm
    Location: Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montana.


Re: DK is a super weapon
Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:47 am
  • peppersjap wrote:The best thing about that last catch today was that he went up to meet the ball instead of waiting on it. If he waited on it he possibly has a TD but he showed he cared more about the 1st down and the team. He is impressive as a player and as a person. I thought he had a great game vs SF last week too. I had high expectations when we drafted him and he has exceeded those!


    Agreed. Looked like a Center going up to get a rebound that he knows will ice the game. Loved the aggression, the high pointing of the ball and securing the catch.

    DK had an absolute monster game. IMO it was just a matter of time until he had a game like this, we've been seeing the progress and his ability through the season. Felt like he put it all together yesterday. We're so lucky to have a WR built like he is, both mentally and physically. Dude has insane potential.
    JGfromtheNW
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2217
    Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:37 am
    Location: Wenatchee


Re: DK is a super weapon
Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:02 am
  • JGfromtheNW wrote:
    peppersjap wrote:The best thing about that last catch today was that he went up to meet the ball instead of waiting on it. If he waited on it he possibly has a TD but he showed he cared more about the 1st down and the team. He is impressive as a player and as a person. I thought he had a great game vs SF last week too. I had high expectations when we drafted him and he has exceeded those!


    Agreed. Looked like a Center going up to get a rebound that he knows will ice the game. Loved the aggression, the high pointing of the ball and securing the catch.

    DK had an absolute monster game. IMO it was just a matter of time until he had a game like this, we've been seeing the progress and his ability through the season. Felt like he put it all together yesterday. We're so lucky to have a WR built like he is, both mentally and physically. Dude has insane potential.


    "Dude has insane potential."
    I thought when we got him he would become a new version of Atlanta's Julio and games like he had yesterday would get to be a norm for him. That appears to be the course he's on.
    Appyhawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 505
    Joined: Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:43 pm
    Location: Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montana.


Re: DK is a super weapon
Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:07 am
  • Appyhawk wrote:
    JGfromtheNW wrote:
    peppersjap wrote:The best thing about that last catch today was that he went up to meet the ball instead of waiting on it. If he waited on it he possibly has a TD but he showed he cared more about the 1st down and the team. He is impressive as a player and as a person. I thought he had a great game vs SF last week too. I had high expectations when we drafted him and he has exceeded those!


    Agreed. Looked like a Center going up to get a rebound that he knows will ice the game. Loved the aggression, the high pointing of the ball and securing the catch.

    DK had an absolute monster game. IMO it was just a matter of time until he had a game like this, we've been seeing the progress and his ability through the season. Felt like he put it all together yesterday. We're so lucky to have a WR built like he is, both mentally and physically. Dude has insane potential.


    "Dude has insane potential."
    I thought when we got him he would become a new version of Atlanta's Julio and games like he had yesterday would get to be a norm for him. That appears to be the course he's on.


    Agreed. Not to put the cart ahead of the horse as far expectations going forward, but he looked like Julio or Megatron out there yesterday.
    JGfromtheNW
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2217
    Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:37 am
    Location: Wenatchee


Re: DK is a super weapon
Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:40 am
  • He obliterated the record for yards by a rookie in his debut playoff game. Philly was one of the many teams that passed on him, and took another reciever.

    GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Lords of Scythia
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2392
    Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:32 am


Re: DK is a super weapon
Mon Jan 06, 2020 2:34 pm
  • I will be happy if DK is as inconsistent as Terrell Owens was in his career but without the self adulations.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 29873
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.


Re: DK is a super weapon
Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:14 pm
  • Image
    Seahawk_Dan
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1022
    Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:12 am
    Location: Bremerton, WA


Re: DK is a super weapon
Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:08 pm

Re: DK is a super weapon
Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:40 pm
  • KiwiHawk wrote:
    John63 wrote:
    RolandDeschain wrote:
    John63 wrote:I really liked the DK draft. All that said lets see how he is next week, During the year when he had an incredible game he disappeared the next. Consistency is tough for any rookie.

    I wouldn't put that on him so much as I would put it on our offensive philosophy. We are always near the bottom of the league in pass attempts.




    We through 30 times today we avg over 30 a game. So not an excuse. Hopefully his up and down changes

    He's not up and down. He's 3rd in yards and TDs among rookie WRs. That's up. Normally WRs take time transitioning to the pro game, going against pro DBs every week, etc. Metcalf's regular-season stats put him #34 among all NFL WRs, which is just fine for a rookie.

    Today his 160 yards set the NFL record for receiving yards by a rookie in a playoff game. That it came on only 7 receptions, means an average of almost 23 yards per reception, which is pretty phenomenal.

    The other 5 rookies who have played in playoff games this year had 92 yards on 6 receptions, combined.



    Hmm thata all great but again we are bot talking about the other rookies, not am I saying he is bad. I made it clear that I really like him. That said he has been, like most rookies up and down remember it is not just yards or receptions but also mistakes, drops, fumbles etc. He now has 2 great games in a row so hopefully the consistancy will be there too.
    John63
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2599
    Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:56 pm


Re: DK is a super weapon
Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:48 pm
  • SoulfishHawk wrote:He is a flat out beast. Just a month ago people were calling him butterfingers etc. Glad he continued to grind and he doesn't look like a rook at all.


    Agreed
    John63
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2599
    Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:56 pm


Re: DK is a super weapon
Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:41 pm
  • Wondering GB will double team Metcalf and rather take chances with Lockett. If only we have Dissly, Carson, Penny and healthy OL for the playoff push.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    toffee
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2013
    Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:44 pm


Re: DK is a super weapon
Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:50 pm
  • toffee wrote:Wondering GB will double team Metcalf and rather take chances with Lockett. If only we have Dissly, Carson, Penny and healthy OL for the playoff push.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


    In there lies a problem we have 2 legit wr and the ..sorry Doug a bunch of pedestrian wrs. Of course given PC saying Lynch is going to be on a bigger role, it may not matter, and that is not a good thing either. We will need to run the same offense we realized we could not run the ball, and run out of it letting the pass setup the run. We need another WR to step up...again.
    John63
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2599
    Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:56 pm


Re: DK is a super weapon
Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:55 am
  • Elemas wrote:He's not that good.

    See?

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.nfl.co ... AEA&sr=amp


    I don't know what to make of this post. Is it a presentation of your anti-Metcalf opinion, or a pundit snark?
    In any case I thank Philly for making the pick they did and I'd do everything I could to make DK a Seahawk for life. He is becoming an outstanding player, is an outstanding individual with a second to none work ethic, and has a wonderful family.
    Who could ask for more?

    As for "up and down", I expect to see that repeated as he will be a focus of opposition game paln scheming, which will open up other threats for us to exploit. Same as Clowney does for our defense.
    Last edited by Appyhawk on Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
    Appyhawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 505
    Joined: Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:43 pm
    Location: Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montana.


Re: DK is a super weapon
Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:58 am
  • 58 catches for 900 yards and 7 TD's in the regular season. The most yards EVER for a rookie WR in a playoff debut, with an incredible touchdown and the dagger catch to end it. Also, he broke the Seahawks receiving record for ANY receiver in a playoff game.

    I'd say he had a hell of a season for a rookie. And at the last pick in Round 2? Absolute steal of a draft pick.
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 14813
    Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:59 am
    Location: Sammamish, WA


Re: DK is a super weapon
Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:35 pm
  • This is why you have him, healthy Lockett and Metcalf and Hollister or Homer/ Lynch out of the back field makes a team have to adjust on the fly based on formations.

    Wilson is getting better at exploiting the match ups and DK is getting better at learning to sell his routes and use his body.

    Just have to get Hollister to settle down a bit and not be so jumpy.

    Being able to possibly have a semblance of a run game in Green Bay will help out everyone a lot, those extra seconds will give 10 yards of field for our receivers to work in waiting for health report in Green Bay.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 29873
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.


Re: DK is a super weapon
Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:50 pm
  • peppersjap wrote:The best thing about that last catch today was that he went up to meet the ball instead of waiting on it. If he waited on it he possibly has a TD but he showed he cared more about the 1st down and the team. He is impressive as a player and as a person. I thought he had a great game vs SF last week too. I had high expectations when we drafted him and he has exceeded those!



    Yeah I still remember that one receiver at the end of the SB waiting for it...
    Bobblehead
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2711
    Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:52 pm


Re: DK is a super weapon
Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:48 pm
  • For Metcalf to have 900 yards & 7 TD's in his first season, on THIS team, a supposed "run-first team"...Just wow!
    12AngryHawks
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 324
    Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:42 pm
    Location: Central Valley, CA


Re: DK is a super weapon
Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:57 am
  • And the most yards in a playoff game by any WR in Seahawks History...……..
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 14813
    Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:59 am
    Location: Sammamish, WA




It is currently Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:31 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ SEATTLE SEAHAWKS FOOTBALL ]




Information
  • Who is online