Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How Healthy Will You Guys Be Vs the Eagles?

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE: PG-13
  • I know that you guys have dealt with a lot of injuries this season, and the Kendricks injury is just another major blow, but how healthy will you guys be heading into your battle against the Eagles? Who will be in, who’s out?
    El Caliente
    NET Rookie

• El Caliente wrote:I know that you guys have dealt with a lot of injuries this season, and the Kendricks injury is just another major blow, but how healthy will you guys be heading into your battle against the Eagles? Who will be in, who’s out?

We have a injury report thread if you view it you can get an idea, we never know really til around Thursday, especially this year till after the medic unit leaves the building.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

• Not very healthy but you can still beat the Eagles.
    SanDiego49er
    NET Veteran

• Healthier than the team was against SF. save for Jaron Brown and Mychal Kendricks. Kendrick had been suspect health wise for a few weeks before though.

The team is a mash unit and certainly could have used a bye, but that ship sailed after the L to AZ.
    jammerhawk
    * NET Moderator *

It is currently Mon May 25, 2020 5:56 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ SEATTLE SEAHAWKS FOOTBALL ]

Information