Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Its the PLAY-OFFS !!!

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE: PG-13
Its the PLAY-OFFS !!!
Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:21 pm
  • I'm ready! 12 teams (our lucky number) trying to win the superbowl, all have the post season record of 0-0. So how hard is the first step ? We go to philly, put a good ol fashion azz whopp'in on the iggles,down a couple of cheese steak sandwiches and we're back home in 48 hours.

    We can do that!

    Cheers :229031_cheers:
    Chawker
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2835
    Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:18 am
    Location: corner of 40th & plum.


Re: Its the PLAY-OFFS !!!
Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:35 pm
  • Right now, my biggest wish is to see Diggs get healthy. We are a much different defense with him out there. Getting Bobby's ankle back to full speed would be a plus as well.
    kidhawk
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 20303
    Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:00 pm
    Location: Anchorage, AK


Re: Its the PLAY-OFFS !!!
Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:43 pm
  • kidhawk wrote:Right now, my biggest wish is to see Diggs get healthy. We are a much different defense with him out there. Getting Bobby's ankle back to full speed would be a plus as well.


    Agreed. I just hope this team isn't looking past the Eagles for a possible redemption chance at the 49ers in two weeks. Based on Clowney and Shaq's post game comments, that is the perception I have.
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]
     
    Posts: 13983
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:58 am
    Location: Just 4 miles from Richard Sherman!


Re: Its the PLAY-OFFS !!!
Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:52 pm
  • Aros wrote:
    kidhawk wrote:Right now, my biggest wish is to see Diggs get healthy. We are a much different defense with him out there. Getting Bobby's ankle back to full speed would be a plus as well.


    Agreed. I just hope this team isn't looking past the Eagles for a possible redemption chance at the 49ers in two weeks. Based on Clowney and Shaq's post game comments, that is the perception I have.


    It's possible that we won't even have that opportunity when game time rolls around. If the Vikings beat the Packers, they go to the Niners, but the Conference goes through Santa Clara, so until someone knocks them off, you have to assume you play them at some point if you are super bowl bound, so I'm not overly concerned with them wanting a rematch.
    kidhawk
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 20303
    Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:00 pm
    Location: Anchorage, AK


Re: Its the PLAY-OFFS !!!
Mon Dec 30, 2019 1:01 pm
  • kidhawk wrote:
    Aros wrote:
    kidhawk wrote:Right now, my biggest wish is to see Diggs get healthy. We are a much different defense with him out there. Getting Bobby's ankle back to full speed would be a plus as well.

    If the Vikings beat the Packers, they go to the Niners,



    Vikings play NOLA, not GB.
    LastRideOut
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 251
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:10 pm


Re: Its the PLAY-OFFS !!!
Mon Dec 30, 2019 1:10 pm
  • LastRideOut wrote:
    kidhawk wrote:
    Aros wrote:
    kidhawk wrote:Right now, my biggest wish is to see Diggs get healthy. We are a much different defense with him out there. Getting Bobby's ankle back to full speed would be a plus as well.

    If the Vikings beat the Packers, they go to the Niners,



    Vikings play NOLA, not GB.


    You are correct. I am multi-tasking this morning and totally spaced that one.

    Of course it's the Saints....which is why Saints fans are considering themselves jobbed last night.
    kidhawk
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 20303
    Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:00 pm
    Location: Anchorage, AK




It is currently Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:38 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ SEATTLE SEAHAWKS FOOTBALL ]




Information
  • Who is online