Do Not Sell My Personal Information

KJ Wright

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE: PG-13
KJ Wright
Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:44 am
  • As brutal as this game was, I was super excited to be able to watch beast mode superman over the line.

But outside of that I think this was the first game in years that KJ was a difference maker. He made those blow up hits on those screens that have killed us for years. Should have been a fumble, and td. He read both perfectly and blew past the blocker. At first i thought it was Bobby but was happy to see KJ made the hits

Still looking for Bobby. He used to be everywhere, now he's been a non factor
    blaisio
    NET Bench Warmer

Re: KJ Wright
Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:49 am
  • KJ has been one of the best at sniffing out and stopping screens. Those were both great plays. I do have concerns about his overall physicality at this point, which hurts.
    Grahamhawker
    NET Veteran

Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:57 am
  • KJ had some great plays on screens. He also got washed out a lot on run plays too.
    Natethegreat
    NET Veteran

Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:06 pm
  • That hit imo was the turning point that woke up the team.
    Cyrus12
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:11 pm
  • Kj and Bobby looked bad in coverage for the most part of the night. I see us taking a linebacker in the top rounds this offseason
    hawksincebirth
    NET Veteran

Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:12 pm
  • Loved it when he blew up Kittle on the screen.
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:18 pm
  • blaisio wrote:Still looking for Bobby. He used to be everywhere, now he's been a non factor

And yet he leads the league in tackles. lol

You need to look harder.
    onanygivensunday
    NET Veteran

Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:21 pm
  • Bobby also had the hit that kept San Fran out of the end zone on the 2 point try.
    Natethegreat
    NET Veteran

Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:47 pm
  • I LOVE KJ Wright. it hurts to see him fading in ability. We really need to get serious about replacing both KJ and Bobby. Bobby has lost a step this year. He may have one more year in him before the drop off gets really steep.
    Chukarhawk
    NET Veteran

Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:49 pm
  • onanygivensunday wrote:
    blaisio wrote:Still looking for Bobby. He used to be everywhere, now he's been a non factor

And yet he leads the league in tackles. lol

You need to look harder.

You need to look harder as well.

That could be the most overrated stat in the land.

How do you rack up tackles? Long drives against you certainly helps. Think about how few opportunities in comparison elite defenses get due to 3 and outs and turnovers.

Bobby is earning his keep in my book. But holy moly i would swap him with fred Warner in a heart beat. It’s hard to beat good tackling AND youthful speed. Bobby has just lost a step. Still good, no longer the best.
    Optimus25
    NET Veteran

Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:28 pm
  • KJ lowered the boom on Kittle. Kittle wasn’t the same after that.

Kind of reminded me of Kam and Vernon.
    hoxrox
    NET Veteran

Mon Dec 30, 2019 8:30 pm
  • hawksincebirth wrote:Kj and Bobby looked bad in coverage for the most part of the night. I see us taking a linebacker in the top rounds this offseason

It’s strange how someone (these two) that have very good/consistent in coverage are all of a sudden (this year) out of position and getting exposed.

It’s either they are getting bad information (coaching schemes) or their bodies can no longer respond (react and speed) as it once did.

These two aren’t so old that they should be getting exposed regularly but it seems it’s more than just KJ and Wagner have aged.

I do agree that a game changing linebacker is what the team is lacking but Seattle seems to be pretty bad at evaluating draft talent now and have been for several years.

It’s almost like a longshot for Schneider to draft a game breaker.

Who knows what’s going on with KJ and Wagner but these two guys aren’t the same talent they once were.

And Bobby just got paid the big bucks. Maybe he shouldn’t have been.

Just a thought.
    TheLegendOfBoom
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:24 pm
  • TheLegendOfBoom wrote:
    hawksincebirth wrote:Kj and Bobby looked bad in coverage for the most part of the night. I see us taking a linebacker in the top rounds this offseason

It’s strange how someone (these two) that have very good/consistent in coverage are all of a sudden (this year) out of position and getting exposed.

It’s either they are getting bad information (coaching schemes) or their bodies can no longer respond (react and speed) as it once did.

These two aren’t so old that they should be getting exposed regularly but it seems it’s more than just KJ and Wagner have aged.

I do agree that a game changing linebacker is what the team is lacking but Seattle seems to be pretty bad at evaluating draft talent now and have been for several years.

It’s almost like a longshot for Schneider to draft a game breaker.

Who knows what’s going on with KJ and Wagner but these two guys aren’t the same talent they once were.

And Bobby just got paid the big bucks. Maybe he shouldn’t have been.

Just a thought.

Health of interior line makes a huge difference for a MLB, if they have to contend getting through O lineman it beats them up. Also no enforcer at SS, McDougald is not a Natural SS.Throw in T2, Hill at FS and no Diggs and you can see they are compensating for those limitations and it shows.

You want to see them flourish ? Get a thumper back at SS, get Diggs healthy and then get a Slot guy that can play so they are not in a Normal Set on passing downs.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

It is currently Mon May 25, 2020 4:35 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ SEATTLE SEAHAWKS FOOTBALL ]

Information