Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Kendricks

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE: PG-13
Kendricks
Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:14 am


  • We are cursed :( So many injuries...
    Gio
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 195
    Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:17 am


Re: Kendricks
Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:24 am
  • We should have taken a few of the niners down with us. Throw ourselves at their knees like they did all game.
    UK_Seahawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3176
    Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:08 pm


Re: Kendricks
Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:27 am
  • UK_Seahawk wrote:We should have taken a few of the niners down with us. Throw ourselves at their knees like they did all game.


    For games like that i wish Kam & ET were still on the field... They would break bones.
    Gio
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 195
    Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:17 am


Re: Kendricks
Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:02 am
  • Well Shaquem's next man up on the depth chart.

    Really, how much longer are we gonna be promoting rooks, third stringers to do this guy's job on the defensive line?
    SantaClaraHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3632
    Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:17 am


Re: Kendricks
Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:04 am
  • SantaClaraHawk wrote:Well Shaquem's next man up on the depth chart.

    Really, how much longer are we gonna be promoting rooks, third stringers to do this guy's job on the defensive line?

    Actually, I think Barton replaced him. I think he and BBK are ahead of 'Queem on the depth chart, except for pass rush duties.
    sutz
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter
     
    Posts: 19042
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:41 am
    Location: Kent, WA


Re: Kendricks
Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:18 am
  • Shaquem is a pretty elite level athlete to be considered a third stringer. We need to find more ways to get him on the field.
    Hate losing Kendricks. Seems we just can't get the injury bug out of our hair.
    Appyhawk
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter
     
    Posts: 917
    Joined: Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:43 pm
    Location: Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montana.


Re: Kendricks
Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:20 am
  • Sign Junior Galete
    2_0_6
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3459
    Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:40 am
    Location: South Seattle


Re: Kendricks
Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:27 am
  • Is Kendricks still going to jail or is that done? Just another injury to deal with. Boz looks in shape ...
    Cyrus12
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter
     
    Posts: 9333
    Joined: Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:20 am
    Location: BC Canada


Re: Kendricks
Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:28 am
  • sutz wrote:
    SantaClaraHawk wrote:Well Shaquem's next man up on the depth chart.

    Really, how much longer are we gonna be promoting rooks, third stringers to do this guy's job on the defensive line?

    Actually, I think Barton replaced him. I think he and BBK are ahead of 'Queem on the depth chart, except for pass rush duties.


    Barton and BBK are backups for bwags and wright: https://www.seahawks.com/team/depth-chart and https://www.espn.com/nfl/team/depth/_/n ... e-seahawks

    Shaquem has had a roster spot gifted to him despite not taking a defensive snap for over a year. He's not like a Collier whom we already paid.
    SantaClaraHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3632
    Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:17 am


Re: Kendricks
Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:13 am
  • UK_Seahawk wrote:We should have taken a few of the niners down with us. Throw ourselves at their knees like they did all game.


    As I’ve gotten older, I hate seeing injuries to anyone on the field. That being said, as a niner fan, you guys have injured more than your fair share of niners over the years.
    Stanley
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 33
    Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:13 am




It is currently Mon May 25, 2020 12:42 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ SEATTLE SEAHAWKS FOOTBALL ]




Information
  • Who is online