Do Not Sell My Personal Information

RB situation (my point of view)

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE: PG-13
RB situation (my point of view)
Mon Dec 30, 2019 8:48 am
  • Well having Carson , Penny and Homer , it's already a great depth in RB position (I don't even include Prosise lol). I always wanted Lynch back, he did good with Raiders and is someone Carson , Penny and Homer can learn from him. Wish we can resign him. Should we resign Lynch (if Lynch wants ofc) ? And should we trade any of Carson or Penny in order to upgrade any other position , since Homer is looking good as a backup.
    Gio
    NET Rookie

Re: RB situation (my point of view)
Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:07 am
  • Lynch showed in Oakland that he's not durable enough for full seasons.

Plus, he already told the Toronto Sun live that he smokes pot as part of his workout. He's been photographed lighting blunts off the Davis torch in Oakland. You know how Goodell is.

Both Carson and Penny are keepers. Get rid of CJ Procise.
    SantaClaraHawk
    NET Veteran

Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:12 am
  • SantaClaraHawk wrote:Lynch showed in Oakland that he's not durable enough for full seasons.

Plus, he already told the Toronto Sun live that he smokes pot as part of his workout. He's been photographed lighting blunts off the Davis torch in Oakland. You know how Goodell is.

CJ defo doesn't belong in the team. He was ok , but for God sakes he's an injury prone. Well wish we can keep both Carson and Penny but they need to figure out how to use them both, cause both are great players.
    Gio
    NET Rookie

Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:58 pm
  • Gio wrote:
    SantaClaraHawk wrote:Lynch showed in Oakland that he's not durable enough for full seasons.

CJ defo doesn't belong in the team. He was ok , but for God sakes he's an injury prone. Well wish we can keep both Carson and Penny but they need to figure out how to use them both, cause both are great players.

I was saying to myself Penny was are secret weapon. When he went down during the Rams game I was pissed. Philly had no answers for him. Pete likes those run between the tackle physical backs. I think Penny is the better back. Now don't get me wrong I love Carson and would love to keep him.. However I can see some one throwing a bunch of money his way. Moving forward if we could some how some way keep both of them. Depending how they come back from these injuries with the addition of Homer we are set. If Lynch wants to stick around for two years on the bench and if guys are injured I would b cool with it. Because I'm expecting big things from this team within the next two years.
    thegreeninyoureye
    NET Veteran

Mon Dec 30, 2019 1:13 pm
  • I don't see Lynch even wanting to play a full season. I think that when he visited after Penny's injury he was looking for his last shot at the playoffs and another Super Bowl. I'd be surprised if he plays another snap after this year. I will enjoy watching him in the playoffs though. His style of running is what I love to watch. Reminds me of the days of guys like Earl Campbell.
    kidhawk
    NET Ring Of Honor

Mon Dec 30, 2019 1:16 pm
  • Carson, Penny and Homer. Add in another 6th or 7th round pick.
    iigakusei
    NET Veteran

Mon Dec 30, 2019 2:27 pm
  • We really need to look at Carson and his injury, what depth of a Hip Fracture is it and can he come back, visions of Bo Jackson come to mind where it just is never the same.

Then Penny with a ACL tear, takes a bit to come back and get your burst and acceleration let alone speed.

We have to think Carson just needs rest and heal time and it's a hair line fracture maybe he can be a full 100 percent again, lets hope.

Be nice to get clarification and updates on both.

Homer is a keeper for sure however.

Prosise, thank god his contract is done.

We may be drafting another bell cow back if the health doesn't look great.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Mon Dec 30, 2019 2:48 pm
  • I don't see Marshawn wanting to do another full season. There's quite a bit of "morale" in bringing him back now but, that's about it.

Homer's showing promise but I wonder about his ability to be a #1 back.

Obviously, everything hinges on Carson and Penny. Those injuries can and have reshaped player's careers. Such a devastating blow...especially happening back to back.

I want Seattle to draft heavy on the o-line and add a quality EDGE (not sure wth is up with Collier). Still thinking we need another corner...but, this draft seems to be deep with RBs and WRs.

With some key resignings, maybe we can address most of our upfront needs.

Where do we go from here...?
    Elemas
    NET Starter

It is currently Mon May 25, 2020 7:14 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ SEATTLE SEAHAWKS FOOTBALL ]

Information