Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Noticed something about the team.

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE: PG-13
Noticed something about the team.
Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:40 pm
  • So I noticed it last week. First drive everyone is up beat, energetic etc. 2nd drive just down, low energy. Toward the end when the tempo and game plan changed up beat, high energy.

Today first half down, low energy. 2and half tempo changes and everyone is up beat, high energy.

This team does not like the tempo and plays run and their body language show's it.

This team knows what works, and doesn't. Hope PC figures it out.
    John63
    NET Veteran

Re: Noticed something about the team.
Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:04 am
  • Or maybe it’s execution. Maybe it’s coaching. Maybe it’s both. A badly called play can turn into a good one if everyone executes it like it’s supposed to. There are just a lot of variables that go into any given play considering there are 22 players all attempting to do something within the construct of their responsibility based on a called play. Energy, effort, execution and outcome are based on each player doing their job with as much desire and talent as their abilities afford. Coaches do what they can to maximize their strengths and minimize their weaknesses. What we saw tonight was really no different than what we have seen all year. Keep it close to win it at the end. This mindset has most likely permeated itself throughout the psyche of the whole team. Keep it manageable and save your energy for the last half of the game.
    oldhawkfan
    NET Veteran

Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:05 am
  • Maybe it's "well, now that we've demonstrated that we can't run between the tackles at will against this defense to establish the run, we're in for an entire first half of trying and failing anyways" syndrome. ;)
    RolandDeschain
    * Spelling High Lord *

Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:08 am
  • What I noticed is that they fought to the end and nearly pulled off an amazing victory! We all knew losing two RB's last week and Diggs still out was going to cost us, and it did on defense.

But also noticed that we can beat these guys again if it comes to that in a few weeks. Either way I was really impressed with this game!
    kf3339
    Platinum Supporter
    Platinum Supporter

Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:39 am
  • I find it hard to believe that John can read body language from his couch and one of the winningest coaches in the NFL over the last decade is completely oblivious.
    Subzero717
    NET Veteran

Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:56 am
  • Subzero717 wrote:I find it hard to believe that John can read body language from his couch and one of the winningest coaches in the NFL over the last decade is completely oblivious.

And yet what i saw was the same as all the people watching the game with me. The same as several on this forum saw and mentioned in the game forum. At least as it relates to the players. But hey I get it , you have nothing to add so instead you will try to denigrate the poster.
    John63
    NET Veteran

It is currently Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:42 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ SEATTLE SEAHAWKS FOOTBALL ]

Information