Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Stat Nerds like Ben baldwin.

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE: PG-13
Stat Nerds like Ben baldwin.
Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:51 pm
  • The whole propaganda that 4th downs are easy to convert is a sham. I made a thread a cpl months back and showed how ben baldwin is pushing fake stats. The real stats is 4th downs are at 42% conversion rate and losing teams are better at 4th down %. 4th and 1 is only at 53%.

If PC kicks field goal on 4th and inches, the game is 26 to 24 we dont need a touchdown. Its why i take points.
    Shanegotyou11
    NET Veteran

Re: Stat Nerds like Ben baldwin.
Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:56 pm
  • That call was crap after a crap spot. And what is Meyers crap % from there this year. Can't remember how long it would have been.

The game ending was crap. A lot of crap happening.
    Smellyman
    NET Veteran

Re: Stat Nerds like Ben baldwin.
Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:56 pm
  • Shanegotyou11 wrote:The whole propaganda that 4th downs are easy to convert is a sham. I made a thread a cpl months back and showed how ben baldwin is pushing fake stats. The real stats is 4th downs are at 42% conversion rate and losing teams are better at 4th down %. 4th and 1 is only at 53%.

If PC kicks field goal on 4th and inches, the game is 26 to 24 we dont need a touchdown. Its why i take points.

The whole game is played different if they kick that FG so whos really knows. We suck with a yard to go. No telling we scored without the delay of game.
    getnasty
    NET Veteran

It is currently Mon May 25, 2020 4:26 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ SEATTLE SEAHAWKS FOOTBALL ]

Information