Do Not Sell My Personal Information

We had our chances

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE: PG-13
We had our chances
Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:02 pm
  • We must of ran ten plus plays in the red zone on that last drive. Sometimes we need to tip our caps to the 49ers for playing a good game. We had our chances in the red zone, if anything that loss is on us. We'll mugg'em next time.

Cheers
    Chawker
    NET Veteran

Re: We had our chances
Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:05 pm
  • Chawker wrote:We must of ran ten plus plays in the red zone on that last drive. Sometimes we need to tip our caps to the 49ers for playing a good game. We had our chances in the red zone, if anything that loss is on us. We'll mugg'em next time.

Cheers

Honestly, I'm still a little frazzled from the game because these close games are single handedly subsidizing the defibrillator industry, but I'm already over it.

It was a hell of a game. We're banged up, spotted them 13 points and an entire half, found some mojo in the second half and it came down to the last play and literal inches.

I feel much more comfortable going into Philly for next week, who is way less talented and way more injured than the 49ers.
    Nothinbutm
    NET Veteran

Re: We had our chances
Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:09 pm
  • We most certainly did have our chances. Problem is we failed with all of them. Thing is we played tonight, beginning sometime late first half and for the rest of the game, better than we have played since last time we played the Niners. In that context I'm encouraged as to what we might be able to do in the playoffs.
    Appyhawk
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Location: Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montana.

It is currently Mon May 25, 2020 8:47 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ SEATTLE SEAHAWKS FOOTBALL ]

Information