Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Seattle is winning the Superbowl.

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE: PG-13
Seattle is winning the Superbowl.
Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:59 pm
  • We will kick the crap out of the Eagles. Couple more weeks of Lynch getting in shape and a couple more players getting healthy. These players fought and should have won. That loss is on coaches and refs. These players will fight and win 4 more games.
    XxXdragonXxX
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2346
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:40 am
    Location: Enumclaw, WA


Re: Seattle is winning the Superbowl.
Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:04 pm
  • This team is not winning the Super Bowl with PC. We play to the level of the competition and open ourselves up to losses as a result of bad refereeing, bone-headed coaching decisions and/or simple bad breaks.
    NJlargent
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1800
    Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:02 pm


Re: Seattle is winning the Superbowl.
Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:11 pm
  • We are a better team away from Seattle anyway. And now we get to play 4 games away.

    We're winning the Superbowl.
    XxXdragonXxX
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2346
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:40 am
    Location: Enumclaw, WA


Re: Seattle is winning the Superbowl.
Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:12 pm
  • XxXdragonXxX wrote:We are a better team away from Seattle anyway. And now we get to play 4 games away.

    We're winning the Superbowl.


    Man I know Seattle has that good stuff, but are you all high af?

    Objectively what tells you Seattle is winning the super bowl?

    Not your bias but reason...
    NFSeahawks628
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4626
    Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:33 pm
    Location: Born: Tacoma, WA Current Location: Myrtle Beach Hawk, Go Gators!


Re: Seattle is winning the Superbowl.
Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:13 pm
  • The only team i really fear in the playoffs is NO, sure we might lose to anyone but i think that can be said about any team this year.
    getnasty
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4365
    Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:22 pm


Re: Seattle is winning the Superbowl.
Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:13 pm
  • I like your optimism. As I said in another thread (and I didn’t think I’d ever say it) get this team the hell away from the house of horrors known as Century Link!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    James in PA
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1428
    Joined: Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:36 pm


Re: Seattle is winning the Superbowl.
Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:16 pm
  • NJlargent wrote:This team is not winning the Super Bowl with PC. We play to the level of the competition and open ourselves up to losses as a result of bad refereeing, bone-headed coaching decisions and/or simple bad breaks.



    True, PC could never guide a team a Super Bowl win.....

    Oh....wait...
    Hawkpower
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2660
    Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:53 am
    Location: Phoenix az


Re: Seattle is winning the Superbowl.
Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:17 pm
  • Hawkpower wrote:
    NJlargent wrote:This team is not winning the Super Bowl with PC. We play to the level of the competition and open ourselves up to losses as a result of bad refereeing, bone-headed coaching decisions and/or simple bad breaks.



    True, PC could never guide a team a Super Bowl win.....

    Oh....wait...



    We are starting to become Niners fans. Let's dwell on old Super Bowls.
    NJlargent
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1800
    Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:02 pm


Re: Seattle is winning the Superbowl.
Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:17 pm
  • NJlargent wrote:This team is not winning the Super Bowl with PC. We play to the level of the competition and open ourselves up to losses as a result of bad refereeing, bone-headed coaching decisions and/or simple bad breaks.


    Wow... as much as I love me some Seahawks, this right here sums up, what I feel deep in my heart about them. ^^^ & I love Pete & everything he's done, but I think winning an Owl under him, will not happen anymore, it will always be a close but no cigar .

    I try to never lose hope on the seahawks because anything can happen with russ magic, but ... deep down I know & maybe others to that Seattle is just not a superbowl team this year ... need a better o line & key defensive players. Bout 2 or 3 years away & by that time I don't expect Pete to be the HC in Seattle
    Last edited by SlickRick on Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.
    SlickRick
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter
     
    Posts: 364
    Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2015 2:38 pm


Re: Seattle is winning the Superbowl.
Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:18 pm
  • Revenge will be sweet with a win in the NFC Championship game in SF.
    oldhawkfan
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2344
    Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:06 pm
    Location: Spokane


Re: Seattle is winning the Superbowl.
Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:18 pm
  • What do you mean bad reffing? I thought it was a good called game. The Hawks surprised me the only one that fought is the offense this defense has no business in the Playoffs. I still say Sherm and ET Kam were self taught and probably taught the rest how to play football because this defense is horrible like it's not even being coached.

    I liked how Russ started to realize if he didn't get it going it was going to be a blow out.
    onepicknick1
    NET Practice Squad
     
    Posts: 77
    Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:21 pm


Re: Seattle is winning the Superbowl.
Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:18 pm
  • NFSeahawks628 wrote:
    XxXdragonXxX wrote:We are a better team away from Seattle anyway. And now we get to play 4 games away.

    We're winning the Superbowl.


    Man I know Seattle has that good stuff, but are you all high af?

    Objectively what tells you Seattle is winning the super bowl?

    Not your bias but reason...


    The players showed who the truly are in the 2nd half. The coaches will adjust to the players. Marshawn will have more time with the offense. And also....


    Seattle is winning the Superbowl.
    XxXdragonXxX
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2346
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:40 am
    Location: Enumclaw, WA


Re: Seattle is winning the Superbowl.
Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:20 pm
  • And a big Thank You Pete for letting ML get the carry on the one yard line.
    onepicknick1
    NET Practice Squad
     
    Posts: 77
    Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:21 pm


Re: Seattle is winning the Superbowl.
Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:22 pm
  • onepicknick1 wrote:What do you mean bad reffing? I thought it was a good called game. The Hawks surprised me the only one that fought is the offense this defense has no business in the Playoffs. I still say Sherm and ET Kam were self taught and probably taught the rest how to play football because this defense is horrible like it's not even being coached.

    I liked how Russ started to realize if he didn't get it going it was going to be a blow out.


    The coaches held the players back in the first half, they will change in the playoffs. The refs were fine until the 2nd to last play of the game. The delay of game screwed us. That no PI call was horrible, and the booth not reviewing it was worse. Take away either of those last 2 mistakes and Beastmode wins it for us.

    We are winning the Superbowl.
    XxXdragonXxX
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2346
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:40 am
    Location: Enumclaw, WA


Re: Seattle is winning the Superbowl.
Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:26 pm
  • XxXdragonXxX wrote:We will kick the crap out of the Eagles. Couple more weeks of Lynch getting in shape and a couple more players getting healthy. These players fought and should have won. That loss is on coaches and refs. These players will fight and win 4 more games.

    The refs were on your side all night. Ask Bosa, Buck, and Armstead.

    How will you also account for Ford, Tartt, and possibly the return of Kwon Alexander. Especially if Kendricks and Lockett are limping around?
    Stanley
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 33
    Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:13 am


Re: Seattle is winning the Superbowl.
Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:26 pm
  • NJlargent wrote:
    Hawkpower wrote:
    NJlargent wrote:This team is not winning the Super Bowl with PC. We play to the level of the competition and open ourselves up to losses as a result of bad refereeing, bone-headed coaching decisions and/or simple bad breaks.



    True, PC could never guide a team a Super Bowl win.....

    Oh....wait...



    We are starting to become Niners fans. Let's dwell on old Super Bowls.




    Calling out Pete for mistakes is fine.

    Ranting that he will never win a Super Bowl?? :lol: :lol:
    Hawkpower
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2660
    Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:53 am
    Location: Phoenix az


Re: Seattle is winning the Superbowl.
Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:29 pm
  • Stanley wrote:
    XxXdragonXxX wrote:We will kick the crap out of the Eagles. Couple more weeks of Lynch getting in shape and a couple more players getting healthy. These players fought and should have won. That loss is on coaches and refs. These players will fight and win 4 more games.

    The refs were on your side all night. Ask Bosa, Buck, and Armstead.

    How will you also account for Ford, Tartt, and possibly the return of Kwon Alexander. Especially if Kendricks and Lockett are limping around?



    The refs let Staley grab Clowney by the collar all game. So no, the reffing was equal all game. Until that horribly no PI call. However that doesn't matter without a dumb delay.

    But Seattle wins the Superbowl anyway.
    Last edited by XxXdragonXxX on Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    XxXdragonXxX
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2346
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:40 am
    Location: Enumclaw, WA


Re: Seattle is winning the Superbowl.
Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:31 pm
  • Stanley wrote:
    XxXdragonXxX wrote:We will kick the crap out of the Eagles. Couple more weeks of Lynch getting in shape and a couple more players getting healthy. These players fought and should have won. That loss is on coaches and refs. These players will fight and win 4 more games.

    The refs were on your side all night. Ask Bosa, Buck, and Armstead.

    How will you also account for Ford, Tartt, and possibly the return of Kwon Alexander. Especially if Kendricks and Lockett are limping around?



    You were a millimeter away from losing to a team with a running back that was selling tequila shots in parking lots a week ago.

    Go away. You should be embarrassed.
    Hawkpower
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2660
    Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:53 am
    Location: Phoenix az


Re: Seattle is winning the Superbowl.
Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:51 pm
  • XxXdragonXxX wrote:
    onepicknick1 wrote:What do you mean bad reffing? I thought it was a good called game. The Hawks surprised me the only one that fought is the offense this defense has no business in the Playoffs. I still say Sherm and ET Kam were self taught and probably taught the rest how to play football because this defense is horrible like it's not even being coached.

    I liked how Russ started to realize if he didn't get it going it was going to be a blow out.


    The coaches held the players back in the first half, they will change in the playoffs. The refs were fine until the 2nd to last play of the game. The delay of game screwed us. That no PI call was horrible, and the booth not reviewing it was worse. Take away either of those last 2 mistakes and Beastmode wins it for us.

    We are winning the Superbowl.


    I sure wish it came down to Beastmode getting that carry on the one if the offense stays like it was in the second half of this game I see them going to the Championship game for sure. I do think this was a heck of a game didn't expect it to be close Russ just took charge and made a hell of a game out of it.
    onepicknick1
    NET Practice Squad
     
    Posts: 77
    Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:21 pm


Re: Seattle is winning the Superbowl.
Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:00 pm
  • oldhawkfan wrote:Revenge will be sweet with a win in the NFC Championship game in SF.

    We will play them week after next unless somehow Minny beats New Orleans next week. I'd put the chances of that happening at about 1%.
    Remember, the lowest seed always plays at the highest seed. As a 5 seed we will be the lowest seed if NO beats Minn going into the Divisional round. SF is the #1 seed so we go there barring a Minnesota miracle.
    hawksfansinceday1
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter
     
    Posts: 24628
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:38 am
    Location: Vancouver, WA


Re: Seattle is winning the Superbowl.
Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:02 pm
  • No.

    This is easily the worst team in the playoffs; the Oklahoma, if you will.
    Rat
    * NET Cynic *
     
    Posts: 5866
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:42 pm
    Location: Grand Rapids, MI


Re: Seattle is winning the Superbowl.
Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:03 pm
  • What do I get if you're wrong? I'll make a wager with the OP on this. People like to make optimistic claims about stuff, and it's reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeal easy to do when there are no consequences for being wrong.

    So...let's make a deal, Dragon.
    RolandDeschain
    * Spelling High Lord *
     
    Posts: 31643
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 9:39 am
    Location: Phoenix, AZ


Re: Seattle is winning the Superbowl.
Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:03 pm
  • hawksfansinceday1 wrote:
    oldhawkfan wrote:Revenge will be sweet with a win in the NFC Championship game in SF.

    We will play them week after next unless somehow Minny beats New Orleans next week. I'd put the chances of that happening at about 1%.
    Remember, the lowest seed always plays at the highest seed. As a 5 seed we will be the lowest seed if NO beats Minn going into the Divisional round. SF is the #1 seed so we go there barring a Minnesota miracle.


    Either way, Seattle beats the Niners on the road and....


    Wins the Superbowl.
    XxXdragonXxX
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2346
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:40 am
    Location: Enumclaw, WA


Re: Seattle is winning the Superbowl.
Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:03 pm
  • Winning the bowl with this defense? Man it has to be a dream because you gotta be sleeping to believe in it, as George Carlin would say.
    Aw Mang
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 191
    Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:12 pm


Re: Seattle is winning the Superbowl.
Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:05 pm
  • Aw Mang wrote:Winning the bowl with this defense? Man it has to be a dream because you gotta be sleeping to believe in it, as George Carlin would say.

    Our defense is twice as good with Diggs in, so it's not a liability if he comes back and stays healthy through the postseason.
    RolandDeschain
    * Spelling High Lord *
     
    Posts: 31643
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 9:39 am
    Location: Phoenix, AZ


Re: Seattle is winning the Superbowl.
Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:05 pm
  • Rat wrote:No.

    This is easily the worst team in the playoffs; the Oklahoma, if you will.

    No cuz Kirk Cousins
    hawksfansinceday1
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter
     
    Posts: 24628
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:38 am
    Location: Vancouver, WA


Re: Seattle is winning the Superbowl.
Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:06 pm
  • oldhawkfan wrote:Revenge will be sweet with a win in the NFC Championship game in SF.


    Not this year. We play them in divisional round (unless you’re predicting Minnesota to beat NO.)
    Reaneypark
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1907
    Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:43 pm


Re: Seattle is winning the Superbowl.
Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:09 pm
  • RolandDeschain wrote:What do I get if you're wrong? I'll make a wager with the OP on this. People like to make optimistic claims about stuff, and it's reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeal easy to do when there are no consequences for being wrong.

    So...let's make a deal, Dragon.


    You get to be right and your favorite team gets to lose. What a prize.

    But that doesn't matter because your favorite team will win the Superbowl.






    Unless you aren't really a Seahawks fan........maybe you're a Niners fan....
    XxXdragonXxX
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2346
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:40 am
    Location: Enumclaw, WA


Re: Seattle is winning the Superbowl.
Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:41 pm
  • getnasty wrote:The only team i really fear in the playoffs is NO, sure we might lose to anyone but i think that can be said about any team this year.


    Beast Quake in NO?
    Bobblehead
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2774
    Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:52 pm


Re: Seattle is winning the Superbowl.
Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:03 am
  • XxXdragonXxX wrote:
    RolandDeschain wrote:What do I get if you're wrong? I'll make a wager with the OP on this. People like to make optimistic claims about stuff, and it's reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeal easy to do when there are no consequences for being wrong.

    So...let's make a deal, Dragon.


    You get to be right and your favorite team gets to lose. What a prize.

    But that doesn't matter because your favorite team will win the Superbowl.






    Unless you aren't really a Seahawks fan........maybe you're a Niners fan....

    Oh, I'm a die-hard Seahawks fan...as you well know, frankly. My decade of posting history here proves that to anyone's satisfaction. I would like to see more evidence-based predictions from optimists, though. You say we're going to win the Super Bowl (it's two words, by the way...), all fine and well. I say put your money where your mouth is rather than just espouse your hopes and dreams, lol. I'm not talking about some large wager here, just a little somethin' somethin' so that there's SOME sort of motivation to make a prediction based on facts and evidence rather than the aforementioned hopes and dreams. ;)
    RolandDeschain
    * Spelling High Lord *
     
    Posts: 31643
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 9:39 am
    Location: Phoenix, AZ


Re: Seattle is winning the Superbowl.
Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:05 am
  • I hope they win the Super Bowl just to shut up all the damn naysayers on this board.
    oldhawkfan
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2344
    Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:06 pm
    Location: Spokane


Re: Seattle is winning the Superbowl.
Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:15 am
  • RolandDeschain wrote:
    XxXdragonXxX wrote:
    RolandDeschain wrote:What do I get if you're wrong? I'll make a wager with the OP on this. People like to make optimistic claims about stuff, and it's reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeal easy to do when there are no consequences for being wrong.

    So...let's make a deal, Dragon.


    You get to be right and your favorite team gets to lose. What a prize.

    But that doesn't matter because your favorite team will win the Superbowl.






    Unless you aren't really a Seahawks fan........maybe you're a Niners fan....

    Oh, I'm a die-hard Seahawks fan...as you well know, frankly. My decade of posting history here proves that to anyone's satisfaction. I would like to see more evidence-based predictions from optimists, though. You say we're going to win the Super Bowl (it's two words, by the way...), all fine and well. I say put your money where your mouth is rather than just espouse your hopes and dreams, lol. I'm not talking about some large wager here, just a little somethin' somethin' so that there's SOME sort of motivation to make a prediction based on facts and evidence rather than the aforementioned hopes and dreams. ;)


    No wager necessary. Because Seattle will win the Superbowl. Therefore you won't need to put up anything either. All you have to do is sit back and watch.

    Your favorite team win the Superbowl.

    (Ooops, it keeps auto correcting to 1 word....sorry.)
    XxXdragonXxX
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2346
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:40 am
    Location: Enumclaw, WA


Re: Seattle is winning the Superbowl.
Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:19 am
  • I kind of doubt it. Not because you are not an outstanding team and organization. But because you are really banged up at the wrong time of the year. Your offensive line is beat up, your defensive line is beat up and your RB situation is decimated. It's not good to go into the playoffs with that. All that said I think you can and probably will win the Eagles game. So at this point just take it 1 game at a time. Any time you have Russell Wilson and Pete Carroll you have a chance in any game. Just take it 1 week at a time.

    In the NFC there are 3 very dangerous teams IMO. The 49ers, Saints and Packers. Your Seahawks are oustanding and dangerous but IMO they are too banged up at the end of the year to make a big run. A healthy Seahawks maybe. But this team? I doubt it. Not because you aren't really good. You are injured badly at the worst time of the year. Heading into the playoffs. But like I said just beat the Eagles and advance to the next round and give it a shot 1 week at a time.
    SanDiego49er
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 565
    Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:21 am


Re: Seattle is winning the Superbowl.
Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:20 am
  • XxXdragonXxX wrote:No wager necessary. Because Seattle will win the Superbowl. Therefore you won't need to put up anything either. All you have to do is sit back and watch.

    Your favorite team win the Superbowl.

    (Ooops, it keeps auto correcting to 1 word....sorry.)

    Predictions are so very easy to make when there's no consequence for them being wrong, but so be it. I hope you're right, I'd LOVE to see Marshawn ride into the sunset with a second ring.
    RolandDeschain
    * Spelling High Lord *
     
    Posts: 31643
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 9:39 am
    Location: Phoenix, AZ


Re: Seattle is winning the Superbowl.
Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:22 am
  • Off the top of my head guessimate:

    70% Chance winning @PHI
    50% Chance of winning @SF
    35% chance of winning @NO or GB
    50% of beating AFC Champ

    35% chance of getting to NFCC
    13% chance of getting to SB
    6% chance of winning SB

    I have faith they beat PHI and SF. Not so sure about after that TBH.
    lukerguy
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2303
    Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:00 am




It is currently Mon May 25, 2020 5:14 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ SEATTLE SEAHAWKS FOOTBALL ]




Information
  • Who is online