Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Did Pete Just Lose the Team?

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE: PG-13
Did Pete Just Lose the Team?
Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:58 pm
  • I am not all doom and gloom, but a loss like that has the potential to linger into next week.

I think Pete and Russ might of just lost the team. There was no excuse for that delay of game.

I will be interested to see what team shows up next week.
    Seahawlnut89
    NET Practice Squad

Re: Did Pete Just Lose the Team?
Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:59 pm
  • Russ had the guys huddled and ready after the spike, coaching staff took forever to get the play call in and sent a whole new package with like 8 seconds left.
    mistaowen
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:01 pm
  • It has to be demoralizing. Horrible loss last week and heartbreaker this week...what's the message for next week?
    Cyrus12
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:02 pm
  • Seahawlnut89 wrote:I am not all doom and gloom, but a loss like that has the potential to linger into next week.

I think Pete and Russ might of just lost the team. There was no excuse for that delay of game.

There are alot of positives in the game. We almost beat one of most if not the most talented teams in the league. Hopefully get a little healthier. The niners are peaking at the right time.
    justafan
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:04 pm
  • I think we just showed life for the first time in three weeks.

How can you not be optimistic?. We just took the #2 team in the nfl to the .0002 inch line!

And there should have been a PI call to give us a sb 49 redo.

The future is bright, pass the shades.

We will beat Philly.
    Last edited by Optimus25 on Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Optimus25
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:06 pm
  • Seahawlnut89 wrote:I am not all doom and gloom, but a loss like that has the potential to linger into next week.

Possibly. I just think Pete is old and stubborn and needs to go, there is plenty of evidence of this as well.
    NFSeahawks628
    NET Veteran

Location: Born: Tacoma, WA Current Location: Myrtle Beach Hawk, Go Gators!

Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:08 pm
  • Optimus25 wrote:I think we just showed life for the first time in three weeks.

How can you not be optimistic?. We just took the #2 team in the nfl to the .0002 inch line!

And there should have been a PI call to give us a sb 48 redo.

We will beat Philly.

How can you be optimistic? We lost the divison at home, showed no life for an entire half and had poor clock management to end the game, per normal. Man give me some of what you're smoking.

I mean I hope we win it all but objectively speaking I just don't see how you see that other than being a biased Seahawk fan.
    NFSeahawks628
    NET Veteran

Location: Born: Tacoma, WA Current Location: Myrtle Beach Hawk, Go Gators!

Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:11 pm
  • NFSeahawks628 wrote:
    Optimus25 wrote:I think we just showed life for the first time in three weeks.

We will beat Philly.

How can you be optimistic, lost the divison at home, showed no life for an entire half, per nomral.
    No clock management per normal. Man give me some of what you're smoking.

I mean I hope we win it all but objectively speaking I just don't see how you see that other than being a biased Seahawk fan.

It's obvious you don't really like the Seahawks after watching this game, all the injuries overcoming those and playing within 3 inches of a Win with a patch work of players and you say your embarrassed by them.

I'm embarrassed that we have site members that offer these type of opinions, the typical fair weather type of fan.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:14 pm
  • I don’t think so. Had we kicked a FG in the 1st, a FG wins it in the 4th. We’re also damaged goods. We’re hurting and these guys just played their hearts out. Let’s maybe think of the team first and our own emotional rubbish second.
    Tinymac2
    NET Rookie

Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:22 pm
  • chris98251 wrote:
    NFSeahawks628 wrote:

We will beat Philly.

How can you be optimistic, lost the divison at home, showed no life for an entire half, per nomral.

It's obvious you don't really like the Seahawks after watching this game, all the injuries overcoming those and playing within 3 inches of a Win with a patch work of players and you say your embarrassed by them.

I'm embarrassed that we have site members that offer these type of opinions, the typical fair weather type of fan.

People are sick of piss poor coaching, especially when the game is on the line. There is no excuse for the delay of game, none whatsoever. If it just happened today, then fine. It's a reoccurring pattern. Yes the team battle in the 2nd half, good on them. What about the first half?

On the other hand, should have been a penalty, and Hollister should have stretched the ball 6 inches. But, that would Not have mattered if Pete didn't screw Lynch from his goaline run with the STUPID personnel change under 10 seconds..... after a spike stops the playclock. Coaching has to get it together, they have a habit of not being ready after timeouts.
    cymatica
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:24 pm
  • Lost the team? Step away from the edge. They lost by an inch with an injury depleted team to a better team. I see this as bringing the team together.
    oldhawkfan
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:25 pm
  • NFSeahawks628 wrote:
    Seahawlnut89 wrote:I am not all doom and gloom, but a loss like that has the potential to linger into next week.

Possibly. I just think Pete is old and stubborn and needs to go, there is plenty of evidence of this as well.

please tell me who you will replace him with or just stop with the endless Fire Pete BS.
    Chukarhawk
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:26 pm
  • cymatica wrote:
    chris98251 wrote:
    NFSeahawks628 wrote:

We will beat Philly.

People are sick of piss poor coaching, especially when the game is on the line. There is no excuse for the delay of game, none whatsoever. If it just happened today, then fine. It's a reoccurring pattern. Yes the team battle in the 2nd half, good on them. What about the first half?

On the other hand, should have been a penalty, and Hollister should have stretched the ball 6 inches. But, that would Not have mattered if Pete didn't screw Lynch from his goaline run with the STUPID personnel change under 10 seconds..... after a spike stops the playclock. Coaching has to get it together, they have a habit of not being ready after timeouts.

This is just the clincher ruining another potential Lynch gamewinner that we didn't see in the SB. Its ridiculous. Would have been fine with it on both occasions if Lynch got stuffed happens but for a legendary seahawks player give him the chance :P
    bandiger
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:26 pm
  • Always comPETE! Pete carroll needs a vacation. Quote from Pete from the past 10 years "we had a opportunity to win the game". Hey Pete it's how YOU START and how you finish!
    AKSeahawks
    NET Bench Warmer

Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:29 pm
  • That's kind of going all doom and gloom. Well, not kind of. It is.
    MrThortan
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:32 pm
  • MrThortan wrote:That's kind of going all doom and gloom. Well, not kind of. It is.

I respectfully disagree. Fans seem split on Pete right now. Isn't fair to wonder if the players trust Pete?
    Seahawlnut89
    NET Practice Squad

Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:36 pm
  • Maybe, just maybe, they will stop running the effing clock down when they don't have a lead.

We were down almost 2 TDs in the 3rd and we were snapping the ball with 1 sec on the clock. Which also allowed the opposing pass rushers to tee off because they knew we had to snap it that second. Sometimes they would get a running start.

Amazingly, if we hadn't run the clock down so much - we might have had time to score at the end.

I keep hoping for Wilson to have had enough of it and demand his own OC or he holds out. Someone to demand Pete stop playing ball like Ty Willingham for half a game. But Wilson isn't that kind of guy, he will probably never buck Pete or call him out in public. I used to hate that about him but now I have accepted it.

Pete will get you lots of regular-season wins, but he will also get you plenty of postseason disappointments because you mistakenly assume that kind of play will work in the postseason.

Having Pete have the team shove it back in his face is exactly what we need right now. Pete has enough yes men.
    TwistedHusky
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:41 pm
  • Seahawlnut89 wrote:
    MrThortan wrote:That's kind of going all doom and gloom. Well, not kind of. It is.

I respectfully disagree. Fans seem split on Pete right now. Isn't fair to wonder if the players trust Pete?

I am sure most, if not all of them, have their minds on the playoffs. I don't know the number, but I am sure the roster is full of players that have dreamed of making it to the playoffs since they were kids and are excited at the opportunity. This was made possible under Pete's umbrella. Most fans are idiots, myself included, so they are not a good barometer on what is going through a player's head. They lost a close game. Not their first, not their last. I am sure the team is better at managing defeat than fans are.
    MrThortan
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:43 pm
  • MrThortan wrote:That's kind of going all doom and gloom. Well, not kind of. It is.

I agree and I think our board is infected with non seahawks fans. That’s terrible cuzz Seahawks fans are really bad as it is.
    Tinymac2
    NET Rookie

Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:48 pm
  • I think the far larger issue than the delay of game penalty is Pete stubbornly running between the tackles to establish the run which, when it doesn't work, he just keeps trying to do for the entire first half before finally opening up the playbook more in the second half which has - basically without failure, EVER - resulted in much more success on offense.
    RolandDeschain
    * Spelling High Lord *

Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:50 pm
  • RolandDeschain wrote:I think the far larger issue than the delay of game penalty is Pete stubbornly running between the tackles to establish the run which, when it doesn't work, he just keeps trying to do for the entire first half before finally opening up the playbook more in the second half which has - basically without failure, EVER - resulted in much more success on offense.

I respect your opinion and admire your spelling and grammar but football is Pete’s business. Fire him for getting a 6-10 team to believe they’re better than that.
    Tinymac2
    NET Rookie

Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:52 pm
  • You don't lose a team when you take responsibility, Pete did that, throwing a player or Coach under the bus (cough cough) Bevell and you lose your team and the teams respect for you.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:54 pm
  • Tinymac2 wrote:I respect your opinion and admire your spelling and grammar but football is Pete’s business. Fire him for getting a 6-10 team to believe they’re better than that.

Thanks, but it's absurd to believe that even the best coaches can't get caught up in defunct philosophies that may not fit the times very well, or just plain make mistakes. I in no way think I would be as good of an NFL coach as Pete Carroll. I know I wouldn't even come close.

That doesn't mean I'm incapable of pointing out a valid flaw, however.
    RolandDeschain
    * Spelling High Lord *

Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:55 pm

That is about the most stupidest things I have heard on this board in a while. Are you sure it's the Hawks you support on this board?
    kf3339
    Platinum Supporter
    Platinum Supporter

Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:59 pm
  • kf3339 wrote:
    Seahawlnut89 wrote:I am not all doom and gloom, but a loss like that has the potential to linger into next week.

That is about the most stupidest things I have heard on this board in a while. Are you sure it's the Hawks you support on this board?

Losses bring teams closer or drive them apart. It's fair to ask which is which.

I appreciate the overreaction.
    Seahawlnut89
    NET Practice Squad

Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:08 pm
  • Pete lost this team on February 1, 2015
    AKSeahawks
    NET Bench Warmer

Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:15 pm
  • AKSeahawks wrote:Pete lost this team on February 1, 2015

Please, teams lose every week. They only look foward, never back.
    Tinymac2
    NET Rookie

Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:15 pm

This is a load of BS... All 6 of the players currently on the roster that were also on the roster that day have signed a new contracts with the team since.

As for the OP. If he was going to lose the team in this game it would have been at half time. The effort in the 2nd half proves that he didn't lose the team.
    JGreen79
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:26 pm
  • Optimus25 wrote:I think we just showed life for the first time in three weeks.

We will beat Philly.

All true but it could have been a win if only we did not waste half the game before doing what always works. Changing tempo
    John63
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:29 pm
  • To the OP, GTFOOH, yes the staff screwed up by delivering the pay late, but this is a normal reality. The team is on to Philly, i'd believe they are energized and showed real life tonight.

Te team is all in and Marshawn was just barely warmed but would have punched it in, but for the game changing S-L-O-W play call from the coaching staff. Pete admitted fault yet that slow call which has been a season long feature cost the team a shot at a Divisional Championship. Same Ol' didn't cut it.

It clearly is time for a few coaching changes and faster O is a must.
    jammerhawk
    * NET Moderator *

Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:36 pm
  • jammerhawk wrote:To the OP, GTFOOH, yes the staff screwed up by delivering the pay late, but this is a normal reality. The team is on to Philly.

Te team is all in and Marshawn was just barely warmed but would have punched it in, but for the game changing S-L-O-W play call from the coaching staff. Pete admitted fault yet that slow call which has been a season long feature cost the team a shot at a Divisional Championship.

It clearly is time for a few coaching changes and faster O is a must.

You acknowledge that the coaching staff screwed up. I am simply questioning how the team will responds to admitted coaching mistakes.

I don't understand the hostility.
    Seahawlnut89
    NET Practice Squad

Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:37 pm
  • Tinymac2 wrote:I don’t think so. Had we kicked a FG in the 1st, a FG wins it in the 4th. We’re also damaged goods. We’re hurting and these guys just played their hearts out. Let’s maybe think of the team first and our own emotional rubbish second.

You realize that would have been a 50 yard field goal. Hardly a gimme kick. Don’t assume you make it there. Analytics say you go for it in that position just sucks it didn’t work out
    WestcoastSteve
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:40 pm
  • RolandDeschain wrote:I think the far larger issue than the delay of game penalty is Pete stubbornly running between the tackles to establish the run which, when it doesn't work, he just keeps trying to do for the entire first half before finally opening up the playbook more in the second half which has - basically without failure, EVER - resulted in much more success on offense.

The line played a lot better in the second half.

The offensive coaches made good adjustments.

Also we saw Russ step up in the pocket which was nice.
    WestcoastSteve
    NET Veteran

• I wouldn't want to see Pete leave - all things considered he's done a great job keeping the team competitive year after year despite all the personnel turnover. Very few coaches have that level of consistency - some of it is certainly Wilson, and there have been mistakes, but overall I trust Pete and John running this team.

With that said, one of his weaknesses is decision making under pressure. I don't know exactly what happened with that delay of game penalty, but assuming it was due to taking forever to get the call in, it's just another instance of indecisiveness or bad decisions in-game causing unnecessary problems. Even ignoring play-calls, which will always be debated, I have no faith in Pete to manage the clock, use timeouts wisely, make smart decisions on 4th down when behind, make smart challenges, etc.

So what's the answer for a good coach who can't think on his feet? What might help is having someone extremely analytics minded standing next to Pete to help him manage the clock, know what to do on fourth down, etc. Some of it comes down to Pete himself needing to show more discipline and stick with a decision, but I do wonder if he isn't getting the help he needs in these situations?
    SeahawksCanuck
    NET Rookie

• I don't get it. They were clearly outmatched and took them to the last play within inches of a win just like Pete and Russ would have it. I was pleasantly surprised at the effort. I will say this about the defense though. Once the offense scores, the defense is certain to give up a score themselves....time and time again. :pukeface:

Other than that, I'm just glad they made a game of it with so many lost for the year. :2thumbs:
    Seymour
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:50 pm
  • John63 wrote:

We will beat Philly.

All true but it could have been a win if only we did not waste half the game before doing what always works. Changing tempo

A win today equalled an extremely tough match up next week.

This loss almost ensures a divisional round game, which is far, far above expectations in the preseason.

The amount of negative posting on here blows my mind. Reminder the Eagles are only 9-7 and got the fortune of playing 6 games against the nfc easy...I mean east.

Minnesota would give us such a higher level of competition i just don't think it's close as to who we would rather face.

Today was win win in every regard.

We got Philly and Russ's mojo back.

I've b!@ch about Pete's method for years and a lot this season even.

But let's just give the benefit of the doubt until we actually miss the playoffs again and then we can bust out the pitchforks.
    Optimus25
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:55 pm
  • So here's a question how many really thought we were going to win that game? I really thought they had no chance then our Offense showed up, This is a positive going in to the playoffs no matter what we were playing wildcard weekend they'er better on the road then at home.
    onepicknick1
    NET Practice Squad

Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:56 pm
  • If we lose to philly next week, hell will break lose in this forum lol
    Aw Mang
    NET Rookie

Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:00 am
  • Aw Mang wrote:If we lose to philly next week, hell will break lose in this forum lol

This is one statement I think a majority on this fourm would agree with, and that's saying something...lol.
    Seahawlnut89
    NET Practice Squad

Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:03 am
  • Everyone is saying things that are true or close to being true... However, remember one thing and one thing only... We still have the Dog in the Fight and next week might work out for the best... Not time to give up... :rumble:
    Hawkboi
    * Class Act Hawk Fan *

Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:12 am
  • WestcoastSteve wrote:The line played a lot better in the second half.

Maybe the line played better in the second half because we were running outside the tackles more, and spreading out the receivers more, so that the 49ers defense couldn't bunch up near the middle of the line of scrimmage as much. We almost always make great halftime adjustments. My issue is that we wait until halftime to do it.

Look at the first halves of games for the year and see how often Russell throws more than 10 yards down the field outside of play action. I bet it's a either the lowest percentage in the league, or at least in the lowest few. Then look at the second half tonight; how many times did we target Lockett and Metcalf greater than 10 yards down the field, NOT on play action? A bunch.

It's the same old story. If we can't establish running vanilla play calls between the tackles pretty much right off the bat, then we are mostly ineffective on offense until the second half. I'll bust out a Beauty and the Beast quote to sum it up: it's a tale as old as time, a song as old as rhyme. At least, under Pete Carroll. When we had an elite defense, it was an effective tactic. Without an elite defense, however...well, look at how many one-score games we had this year. It's been a great season, but we're half a dozen plays away from being half a dozen wins fewer. That's not sustainable.
    RolandDeschain
    * Spelling High Lord *

Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:20 am
  • chris98251 wrote:
    NFSeahawks628 wrote:

We will beat Philly.

Naw man... They are bandwagon fans LMAO!!

It's amazing to me we have one of the winningest coaches in the NFL that creates teams that make the playoffs 80% of the time... and that's not good enough?

These coaches and players play at such a high level they put in to question what it means to be human... The fans expect perfection and that is impossible! It's not going to happen.

So no matter if the Hawks are winning big or losing a few games there are always going to be some homer that is going to find the negative and demand change...So what do I have to say to that? We have a Homer already(not what I described) and we are not afraid to use him LMFAO!!!!! Hell of a job Travis!!

I thoroughly enjoyed tonight's game even though the Hawks Lost. The showed more heart and soul tonight in a 1 inch loss than was EVER expected from anyone against the Niners who are a better football team (at least tonight) than the Hawks... a healthier football team...

To the Seahawks ; Damn proud of you guys tonight!! you played well and surpassed expectations... Time to put this one behind you and move on to the playoffs where everyone starts at 0-0.. Thank you guys for the entertainment I really enjoyed the game!!

LTH
    LTH
    NET Veteran

Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:26 am
  • SeahawksCanuck wrote:So what's the answer for a good coach who can't think on his feet? What might help is having someone extremely analytics minded standing next to Pete to help him manage the clock, know what to do on fourth down, etc. Some of it comes down to Pete himself needing to show more discipline and stick with a decision, but I do wonder if he isn't getting the help he needs in these situations?

Not bad for a Canuck and a rookie at that. Aren't you supposed to be picking up your kid from lacrosse practice or something? And what the hell is this 4th down thing these Yanks keep talking about? Everyone knows there are only 3 downs in pointy football.

Anyway, Pete has now hosed 2 MAJOR end of game goal-line last-minute game winning situations. This one was actually a minor one in comparison to the other one, though.

I have to think that, especially after tonight, Pete is now getting lots of this kind of feedback from INSIDE the organization. and having flubbed this twice, is now going to seriously consider this option, of having an Analytics QC coach whose primary job is to buzz down a few options for Pete and Schotty to choose from in critical situations.

However, IMO, the brain-dead obvious call in this situation is for Pete to simply put the playcall in Russell's hands, and not try to change the personnel groupings when there is no margin for error, e.g., no timeouts, tackled on field of play = game over, etc.

It would sure help if the coaching staff gave Russell one series a half or so to do this with, to run no-huddle, etc. I know they experimented with this in preseason a bit.
    olyfan63
    NET Veteran

Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:27 am
  • RolandDeschain wrote:
    WestcoastSteve wrote:The line played a lot better in the second half.

Maybe the line played better in the second half because we were running outside the tackles more, and spreading out the receivers more, so that the 49ers defense couldn't bunch up near the middle of the line of scrimmage as much. We almost always make great halftime adjustments. My issue is that we wait until halftime to do it.

Look at the first halves of games for the year and see how often Russell throws more than 10 yards down the field outside of play action. I bet it's a either the lowest percentage in the league, or at least in the lowest few. Then look at the second half tonight; how many times did we target Lockett and Metcalf greater than 10 yards down the field, NOT on play action? A bunch.

It's the same old story. If we can't establish running vanilla play calls between the tackles pretty much right off the bat, then we are mostly ineffective on offense until the second half. I'll bust out a Beauty and the Beast quote to sum it up: it's a tale as old as time, a song as old as rhyme. At least, under Pete Carroll. When we had an elite defense, it was an effective tactic. Without an elite defense, however...well, look at how many one-score games we had this year. It's been a great season, but we're half a dozen plays away from being half a dozen wins fewer. That's not sustainable.

It’s a super competitive league. How many 1 score games did sFO win.

Your a smart guy, you know that the shinners are trolling this thread, right?
    Tinymac2
    NET Rookie

Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:37 am
  • chris98251 wrote:You don't lose a team when you take responsibility, Pete did that, throwing a player or Coach under the bus (cough cough) Bevell and you lose your team and the teams respect for you.

Pete lose the team? Ridiculous, absurd, that anyone would draw that conclusion. If anything, today's game brought the team even closer together. Totally concur with your coughing fit. It's been an open wound for a long time and never really addressed by Bevell taking responsibility for his brain dead situational awareness, relying on Kearse to push Browner several yards downfield.

Tonight, I think Pete was trying too hard to follow the script for Marshawn to run in the division-winning TD, and that's what cost us. It was a bonehead blunder on Pete's part. We would have been so much better off throwing an incomplete pass with the same personnel grouping and then going 3rd down pass and 4th down run-pass option, if needed.

We can only hope that Pete re-evaluates the coaching version of "Always Compete" as it applies to his game-time choices, and looks at the kinds of things John Harbaugh of the Ravens is doing. Tonight's fiasco may force the issue.
    olyfan63
    NET Veteran

Mon Dec 30, 2019 1:35 am
  • Nobody cares about almost.

They lost a game they had to have because they were stupid. They made stupid mistakes. They put themselves in a position to lose a game by a bad call. They refused to even bother with attempting to let Wilson score TDs in the first half.

Instead, they did dumb things like running Lynch out there, but never passing with him on the field. Essentially tipping the 49ers off to the play before the whistle snapped. Why? To be cute, but instead just being stupid.

Pete's days of being the better coach are behind him. Due to the nature of his approach, he will pile up decent regular-season records for a while. And I have to assume he will beat the Eagles, but when the games stop being wildcard games - he hasn't done anything but disappoint since he blew the 2nd SuperBowl with the worst call ever in SB history.

He's old. Old people generally don't get better at the profession they have been in for decades. They might stay competitive for a while. But the peak was long ago. We are on the slow slide downwards right now. Even Russell Wilson playing miracle ball cannot completely stem that tide.
    TwistedHusky
    NET Veteran

Mon Dec 30, 2019 1:45 am
  • TwistedHusky wrote:Nobody cares about almost.

They lost a game they had to have because they were stupid. They made stupid mistakes. They put themselves in a position to lose a game by a bad call. They refused to even bother with attempting to let Wilson score TDs in the first half.

Instead, they did dumb things like running Lynch out there, but never passing with him on the field. Essentially tipping the 49ers off to the play before the whistle snapped. Why? To be cute, but instead just being stupid.

Pete's days of being the better coach are behind him. Due to the nature of his approach, he will pile up decent regular-season records for a while. And I have to assume he will beat the Eagles, but when the games stop being wildcard games - he hasn't done anything but disappoint since he blew the 2nd SuperBowl with the worst call ever in SB history.

He's old. Old people generally don't get better at the profession they have been in for decades. They might stay competitive for a while. But the peak was long ago. We are on the slow slide downwards right now. Even Russell Wilson playing miracle ball cannot completely stem that tide.

Ahhhhhhhh I agree
    John63
    NET Veteran

Mon Dec 30, 2019 3:02 am

That wasn’t THIS team.
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *

Mon Dec 30, 2019 3:11 am
  • Braap49er wrote:HOW ABOUT THE f*** NINERS?!!! HAHAHAHA

What about them? They nearly lost to a beat up Hawks team.
    ZorntoLargent
    NET Veteran

Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:19 am

After this week I am scared the Eagles will win next week. We are all banged up and Lynch got less then 3 yards per carry. Hope there are no more stuff ups resulting in delayed plays. Angry
    Seatooter
    NET Bench Warmer

Next

It is currently Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:42 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ SEATTLE SEAHAWKS FOOTBALL ]

Information