On the bright side

classicaaron

Reaction score
Im beyond irritated like everyone else. But the positive is they took the number one seed to a single inch of winning. And that was done with a horrendous first half and alot of guys banged up. They are def capable of great things this post season. Will they ever put together a full game? Well thats yet to be seen. But at least theres hope because honestly before the game started and the way the first half played out i had none.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
classicaaron":2thaqnqj said:
Im beyond irritated like everyone else. But the positive is they took the number one seed to a single inch of winning. And that was done with a horrendous first half and alot of guys banged up. They are def capable of great things this post season. Will they ever put together a full game? Well thats yet to be seen. But at least theres hope because honestly before the game started and the way the first half played out i had none.

This forum is incredibly cheery for how we just lost, which is weird and uncomfortable.

Get excited though I guess?

Meh, whatever helps you sleep.

W

Welshers

NFSeahawks628":2invjt4l said:
classicaaron":2invjt4l said:

This forum is incredibly cheery for how we just lost, which is weird and uncomfortable.

Get excited though I guess?

Meh, whatever helps you sleep.

So, how do you feel about things going forward? Serious question.