Do Not Sell My Personal Information

On the bright side

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE: PG-13
On the bright side
Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:46 pm
  • Im beyond irritated like everyone else. But the positive is they took the number one seed to a single inch of winning. And that was done with a horrendous first half and alot of guys banged up. They are def capable of great things this post season. Will they ever put together a full game? Well thats yet to be seen. But at least theres hope because honestly before the game started and the way the first half played out i had none.
    classicaaron
    NET Rookie

Re: On the bright side
Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:55 pm
  • classicaaron wrote:Im beyond irritated like everyone else. But the positive is they took the number one seed to a single inch of winning. And that was done with a horrendous first half and alot of guys banged up. They are def capable of great things this post season. Will they ever put together a full game? Well thats yet to be seen. But at least theres hope because honestly before the game started and the way the first half played out i had none.

This forum is incredibly cheery for how we just lost, which is weird and uncomfortable.

Get excited though I guess?

Meh, whatever helps you sleep.
    NFSeahawks628
    NET Veteran

Location: Born: Tacoma, WA Current Location: Myrtle Beach Hawk, Go Gators!

Re: On the bright side
Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:19 pm
  • NFSeahawks628 wrote:
    classicaaron wrote:Im beyond irritated like everyone else. But the positive is they took the number one seed to a single inch of winning. And that was done with a horrendous first half and alot of guys banged up. They are def capable of great things this post season. Will they ever put together a full game? Well thats yet to be seen. But at least theres hope because honestly before the game started and the way the first half played out i had none.

This forum is incredibly cheery for how we just lost, which is weird and uncomfortable.

Get excited though I guess?

Meh, whatever helps you sleep.

So, how do you feel about things going forward? Serious question.
    Welshers
    NET Bench Warmer

It is currently Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:57 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ SEATTLE SEAHAWKS FOOTBALL ]

Information