Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pete and Russ screwed us again

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE: PG-13
Pete and Russ screwed us again
Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:35 pm
  • Russ could of waited for Fant to get set and instead of spiking it just snuck it in. Or Pete should of hurried Marshawn on the field and run quick play and ram it in. Instead we take the penalty and now have to go 5 yards. They just don’t want Marshawn to win a game for us.

    Also Hollister has to know where the goal line is when running his route.
    zchurch74
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 638
    Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:59 am


Re: Pete and Russ screwed us again
Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:36 pm
  • They signed Lynch to F him again!
    northseahawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 938
    Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:25 pm


Re: Pete and Russ screwed us again
Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:38 pm
  • northseahawk wrote:They signed Lynch to F him again!

    Pretty much!

    Feel free to post your angry thoughts in my thread.
    TheLegendOfBoom
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter
     
    Posts: 1378
    Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:12 pm
    Location: Westcoastin’


Re: Pete and Russ screwed us again
Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:39 pm
  • Hollister is a softy, you're a TE and he turns away from the goal line, duck in Jesus.

    Vintage Pete, awful coaching.

    L M A O.
    NFSeahawks628
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4626
    Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:33 pm
    Location: Born: Tacoma, WA Current Location: Myrtle Beach Hawk, Go Gators!


Re: Pete and Russ screwed us again
Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:42 pm
  • northseahawk wrote:They signed Lynch to F him again!


    The refs not recognizing an injured player is Seahawks fault ? Gotcha... IM wondering if half of you even watched the game that closely or were too hammered to recognize football and its rules; Like was done for the last 30 seconds of this game

    No review, no stopage... gimme a break... yeah we squandered, but when we have a chance and you get hose balled because of obvious crap a basic football human being knows..... whatever Keep b!@ch about crap whiners
    balakoth
    NET Practice Squad
     
    Posts: 70
    Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:41 pm


Re: Pete and Russ screwed us again
Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:42 pm
  • NFSeahawks628 wrote:Hollister is a softy, you're a TE and he turns away from the goal line, duck in Jesus.

    Vintage Pete, awful coaching.

    L M A O.


    Think about where we would be without Hollister. He balled out all season! look to the side line if you need a scape goat.
    HawkerD
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter
     
    Posts: 960
    Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:33 am
    Location: Covington WA


Re: Pete and Russ screwed us again
Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:43 pm
  • So far thre4e3 losers chiming in...
    Donn2390
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 401
    Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:16 am
    Location: Apple Valley, California


Re: Pete and Russ screwed us again
Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:44 pm
  • Holy hell! fans hold these coaches and players to unrealistic standards. Get a grip on reality.
    MrThortan
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2183
    Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:57 pm


Re: Pete and Russ screwed us again
Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:46 pm
  • zchurch74 wrote:Russ could of waited for Fant to get set and instead of spiking it just snuck it in. Or Pete should of hurried Marshawn on the field and run quick play and ram it in. Instead we take the penalty and now have to go 5 yards. They just don’t want Marshawn to win a game for us.

    Also Hollister has to know where the goal line is when running his route.


    Wow. I really wish you were the oc since you are so damn brilliant. Can you please put your application in?
    acer1240
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1986
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:52 pm
    Location: Sandpoint , Idaho


Re: Pete and Russ screwed us again
Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:17 pm
  • acer1240 wrote:
    zchurch74 wrote:Russ could of waited for Fant to get set and instead of spiking it just snuck it in. Or Pete should of hurried Marshawn on the field and run quick play and ram it in. Instead we take the penalty and now have to go 5 yards. They just don’t want Marshawn to win a game for us.

    Also Hollister has to know where the goal line is when running his route.


    Wow. I really wish you were the oc since you are so damn brilliant. Can you please put your application in?


    I want his proof they were trying to screw Lynch. Also any proof we have a QB sneak in our play book? Or proof he even understands football. I will wait.
    John63
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2780
    Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:56 pm


Re: Pete and Russ screwed us again
Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:21 pm
  • Damn.. this is nuts.
    Bobblehead
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2791
    Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:52 pm




It is currently Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:33 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ SEATTLE SEAHAWKS FOOTBALL ]




Information
  • Who is online
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 64 guests