Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Unfinished business - buy the shirt...

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE: PG-13
Unfinished business - buy the shirt...
Fri Dec 27, 2019 8:48 pm
  • Interesting. Amazing how quick you can print and sell out things today that you just randomly without any intent happen to say....

"The new gear includes hooded sweatshirts, T-shirts and long-sleeve tees that read either "back in action" -- which have sold out -- or "unfinished business."

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/283 ... nch-return
    mikeak
    NET Veteran

• I think he meant it's just business and he is making a mint on his return..Turbin might want to get a tshirt with a catchphrase to cashnin..like only here because Wilson is my buddy...or I fall down after 3 yards..something catchy
    Cyrus12
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

• Dumb on his part if he didn't take advantage of his return. If I were managing his Beastmode apparel, which just so happens to have been acquired by Fanatics (as the article states), I'd be all over this.

Good move Mr. Skittles....good move.
    Elemas
    NET Starter

Re: Unfinished business - buy the shirt...
Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:04 am
  • Cyrus12 wrote:I think he meant it's just business and he is making a mint on his return..Turbin might want to get a tshirt with a catchphrase to cashnin..like only here because Wilson is my buddy...or I fall down after 3 yards..something catchy

Yep thats TOTALLY why Turbin got signed... ROFL

Must be the 15k poster protection program up in here.
    balakoth
    NET Practice Squad

Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:29 am
  • Cyrus12 wrote:I think he meant it's just business and he is making a mint on his return..Turbin might want to get a tshirt with a catchphrase to cashnin..like only here because Wilson is my buddy...or I fall down after 3 yards..something catchy

Turfmonster

Its what I catch
    Seahawkfan80
    NET Veteran

Sat Dec 28, 2019 11:43 am
  • Turbin is just the worst.
    Chukarhawk
    NET Veteran

• Elemas wrote:Dumb on his part if he didn't take advantage of his return. If I were managing his Beastmode apparel, which just so happens to have been acquired by Fanatics (as the article states), I'd be all over this.

Good move Mr. Skittles....good move.

1) I agree

2) other posters have stated that his unfinished business comment has some higher meaning related to why he returned. Those more cynical may believe the shirts were ready to go, statement was made intentionally and then cash is raked in

I agree that no matter which it is smart business. I just hope people see beyond the altruism they think players have. Owners don't have it and players shouldn't either. It is a business
    mikeak
    NET Veteran

• For the record, Seahawks.NET had Unfinished Business t-shirts before anyone back in 2006. :P
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

• balakoth wrote:
    Cyrus12 wrote:I think he meant it's just business and he is making a mint on his return..Turbin might want to get a tshirt with a catchphrase to cashnin..like only here because Wilson is my buddy...or I fall down after 3 yards..something catchy

Yep thats TOTALLY why Turbin got signed... ROFL

Must be the 15k poster protection program up in here.

Ya you are right...Turbin would of been 31 other teams choice to sign...not sure how he has not been signed until now???
    Cyrus12
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Sat Dec 28, 2019 11:56 pm
  • Aros wrote:For the record, Seahawks.NET had Unfinished Business t-shirts before anyone back in 2006. :P

I still have mine! I was thinking the same thing.... :2thumbs:
    Hawkboi
    * Class Act Hawk Fan *

• Hawkboi wrote:
    Aros wrote:For the record, Seahawks.NET had Unfinished Business t-shirts before anyone back in 2006. :P

Awesome! I think I still have a few in some boxes out in the garage or something...

I guess whether it's 2006, 2015 or 2019 Unfinished Business is still in vogue for 12's! :lol:
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

• And the hats have it too. :smilingalien:
    KitsapGuy
    * NET Staff *

• Aros wrote:
    Hawkboi wrote:
    Aros wrote:For the record, Seahawks.NET had Unfinished Business t-shirts before anyone back in 2006. :P

Awesome! I think I still have a few in some boxes out in the garage or something...

I guess whether it's 2006, 2015 or 2019 Unfinished Business is still in vogue for 12's! :lol:

Unless we go on a Patriots-like run, Seahawks will always have unfinished business. :snack:
    sutz
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

• Yes sir...Apparently that would apply to all other 31 teams that don't win it all any given season, lol.
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

It is currently Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:17 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ SEATTLE SEAHAWKS FOOTBALL ]

Information