Do Not Sell My Personal Information

On the goal line

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE: PG-13
On the goal line
Thu Dec 26, 2019 4:49 pm
  • I wonder if there will be drama or second thoughts about giving to Marshawn. In other words I hope it doesn’t influence the game plan in any way
    Hass2Carlson
    NET Rookie

Re: On the goal line
Thu Dec 26, 2019 6:24 pm
  • Hass2Carlson wrote:I wonder if there will be drama or second thoughts about giving to Marshawn. In other words I hope it doesn’t influence the game plan in any way

Of course it will. Expect the same old same old, run, run, 3rs and go deep and punt
    John63
    NET Veteran

Thu Dec 26, 2019 6:44 pm
  • OOPS. I somehow posted my answer on the wrong thread. Here we go...
    I'll make this call. If we're on the goal line GIVE LYNCH THE F'n BALL. He's got MOTIVATION. Remember?
    Appyhawk
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Location: Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montana.

Thu Dec 26, 2019 6:47 pm
  • Slant to Jaron Brown is the play that makes the most sense.
    Cyrus12
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Fri Dec 27, 2019 10:51 am
  • Get Beast in the end zone and cue the skittles showers.
    timmat
    NET Starter

Fri Dec 27, 2019 12:24 pm
  • If this happens with under a minute left, for the lead. And for fun lets say GB and NO lost earlier. How loud will it get? I mean can they finish the game if the stadium partially collapses?
    JGreen79
    NET Veteran

Fri Dec 27, 2019 1:14 pm
  • John63 wrote:
    Hass2Carlson wrote:I wonder if there will be drama or second thoughts about giving to Marshawn. In other words I hope it doesn’t influence the game plan in any way

Of course it will. Expect the same old same old, run, run, 3rs and go deep and punt

Dude has literally made this same post 100 times this week. Is there any way to make it stop?

Can someone here get him to go root for Drew Brees. He's about the same height as Wilson, throws a zillion short passes and piles up a $h!t ton of stats. Seriously, he's exactly what the guy's looking for in a God........er, hero.....er, QB.
    hawksfansinceday1
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:04 pm
  • Cyrus12 wrote:Slant to Jaron Brown is the play that makes the most sense.

FOR THE WIN!!
    Niners will be keying on a Marshawn run. They'll never see it coming! Let's just be sure we run it to the ex-Seahawk DBs side, Brow--, er Sherman, to mess with him. We'll have Tyler Lockett do the part where he pushes Sherman off the line and into the path to pick off whatever other Niner DB would be covering Brown. If Lockett's out, we'll use John Ursua in that role. Guaranteed Touchdown, Baby!!
    </satire>
    olyfan63
    NET Veteran

Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:34 pm
  • Thing is, bevel's not here any more. He's off making Detroit into the offensive juggernaut they are, as far as I know. Therefore the pass play that gets called will be what should have happened before - a bootleg right with a receiver in the end zone and another just outside the end zone and RW with the option to pass it or run it in. You know, a practically unstoppable play whether everyone sees it coming or not. Especially since it will once again not be 4th down so there's also the option of throwing it away...
    GeekHawk
    US Navy ET Nuc

Sat Dec 28, 2019 5:05 pm
  • Wilson dives into paydirt...TD
    xray
    NET Veteran

Sat Dec 28, 2019 8:09 pm
  • hawksfansinceday1 wrote:
    John63 wrote:
    Hass2Carlson wrote:I wonder if there will be drama or second thoughts about giving to Marshawn. In other words I hope it doesn’t influence the game plan in any way

Dude has literally made this same post 100 times this week. Is there any way to make it stop?

Can someone here get him to go root for Drew Brees. He's about the same height as Wilson, throws a zillion short passes and piles up a $h!t ton of stats. Seriously, he's exactly what the guy's looking for in a God........er, hero.....er, QB.

That's funny. I was thinking the same thing. Maybe if someone gives a gold star he'll stop
    OrangeGravy
    NET Starter

It is currently Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:20 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ SEATTLE SEAHAWKS FOOTBALL ]

Information