Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (49ers @ Seahawks)

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE: PG-13
  • More thoughts on why Hawks will win this. Niners line haven't looked like a championship team since week 9 evidenced by how many times crapapole has gone down. Pass rush for Hawks has not been good but was good vs niners. Rewatching Arizona game they got pressure several times just didn't finish due to facing Murray. Even Huntley showed some wheels. Crapapole has no wheels. Their secondary can be beat and aside from Warner and Sherman don't wrap up. Their feared ends are no doubt very good but as of late teams have figured out they crash down too often resulting in easy rollouts or screens to kill rush effects
    Keeping kittle in check is a problem for most teams. Up to Hawks to deal with that but kittle cannot win this game alone . If Hawks get aggressive on offense and just hold their own on d will be another win for Hawks and Wilson vs irrelevant over acheaving digits
    Uhearditherefirst
    NET Bench Warmer

• hawksfansinceday1 wrote:
    Braap49er wrote:I want to know what :179422: you guys are drinking over here. Lol, I’m shocked some of you actually think you guys are going to win. :stirthepot:
    49ers - 100 Seachickens - 0

Ooh the old standard "seachickens". How ever so creative.

Is was that or Sea - b!@ch - es. But I wanted to keep it PG, since I’m a guest here.
    Braap49er
    NET Bench Warmer

Braap49er wrote:I want to know what :179422: you guys are drinking over here. Lol, I’m shocked some of you actually think you guys are going to win. :stirthepot:

You mean like "digits"? Funny coming from a fan base that calls themselves "12s".
    Washington49er
    NET Veteran

• Ambrose83 wrote:
    Aros wrote:
    Ambrose83 wrote:We get smoked

Hope you got coal in your stocking this morning.

Lmao no, it's called not being a blind homer and realistic , we just got our asses kicked by the cards, the 9ers are significantly BETTER in every phase of the game, our d was healthy last game and we still needed them to miss a fg to win. We are severely banged up and our HFA is a thing of the past, any realistic , objective person doesn't see us winning this game .

Um, so diggs was out, clowney was out, Shaquille was out, they lost woods to suspension. so half of the defensive line gone, the best corner this year and the steadying presence they traded for early in the season to square up the back end and they were "healthy" I wonder what your thoughts on playing with 2 starters out on the offensive line, already being down Penny and then losing Carson and Procise. I'd hate to see what you feel is unhealthy.
    niveky
    NET Veteran

• Washington49er wrote:
    hawksfansinceday1 wrote:

You mean like "digits"? Funny coming from a fan base that calls themselves "12s".

Your buddy makes "Whiners" work better.
    hawksfansinceday1
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Washington49er wrote:
    hawksfansinceday1 wrote:

Do they even know where they're from?

Santa Clara? San Fran? San Jose?
    Sox-n-Hawks
    NET Veteran

Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor

• That guy standing next to you stole your chance for SB glory because he got cute and decided to pass instead.

Sorry but, until Sneaky Pete proves otherwise, i dont see the Hawks overcoming yet another inexplicable Carroll late game brain fart, unless SF realizes they have almost zero experience in playoff crunch time.

Hawks will stumble in the playoffs, because why would you do things the easy way?

Sea 24
    Sf 33
    AubHawk71
    NET Rookie

Washington49er wrote:
    hawksfansinceday1 wrote:

What’s a hawk fan since day 1? 2012-2013?
    Braap49er
    NET Bench Warmer

• Really is funny they come in here talking Smack and I look at the record for and against so far and they are 0 - 1,
    they are peeing themselves that they can come up here and possibly play our Practice Squad +1 to win the division while thinking they are dominant force.

We gave Kudos to the Rams last year for their Dream Team and winning the division while saying enjoy it this year you won't be back next year.

You may win 49ers, but that's like stealing a purse from a blind lady who didn't see you coming, we know we are beat up but I think we will still give you a run for your money, may not win but betting your limping more into the playoffs after it's over. We are just about at the nothing to lose point. That's a dangerous place to be when you need something and it's on our turf.

It still will be sweet for us to win with our current health, but what can you crow about other then stealing a Division from a handicapped team and then boasting about it which you will.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

• niveky wrote:
    Ambrose83 wrote:
    Aros wrote:
    Ambrose83 wrote:We get smoked

Hope you got coal in your stocking this morning.

Lmao no, it's called not being a blind homer and realistic , we just got our asses kicked by the cards, the 9ers are significantly BETTER in every phase of the game, our d was healthy last game and we still needed them to miss a fg to win. We are severely banged up and our HFA is a thing of the past, any realistic , objective person doesn't see us winning this game .

I was talking about the first 9ers game.... Your post supports my take that much more .

Um, so diggs was out, clowney was out, Shaquille was out, they lost woods to suspension. so half of the defensive line gone, the best corner this year and the steadying presence they traded for early in the season to square up the back end and they were "healthy" I wonder what your thoughts on playing with 2 starters out on the offensive line, already being down Penny and then losing Carson and Procise. I'd hate to see what you feel is unhealthy.
    Ambrose83
    NET Veteran

• Braap49er wrote:
    hawksfansinceday1 wrote:
    Washington49er wrote:
    hawksfansinceday1 wrote:Ooh the old standard "seachickens". How ever so creative.

Another Niner “0-1’er”. Livinginhawktown/Washington49’er must have gotten his family to start posting here now.
    Cute!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

• Braap49er wrote:
    hawksfansinceday1 wrote:
    Washington49er wrote:
    hawksfansinceday1 wrote:Ooh the old standard "seachickens". How ever so creative.

Washington 49er aka Seattle 49er should just head back to your whinner buddy's. Nobody cares what you say here as it's never about football .
    Uhearditherefirst
    NET Bench Warmer

• Braap49er wrote:
    hawksfansinceday1 wrote:
    Washington49er wrote:

I shouldn't bother dignifying your sorry ass with a response, but just so you know..............since day 1 is since it was announced in 1974 that the city of Seattle was awarded an NFL franchise which would begin play in 1976. I remember to this day dancing around my parents living room shouting "we got a team, we got a team!". It was the very end of my junior year in high school.

So how much do you actually know about the history of your franchise? Do you know they were in the All-America Conference from 1946-1950? Do you know the name Ken Willard? Bob St. Clair? Do you know the 2 players on the 9ers that made the "alley oop" famous long before it was a thing in basketball and what the play was? Do you know which 9er was nicknamed "The Jet"? I know all these things off the top of my head and plenty more and Frisco isn't even close to a favorite team of mine not named Seahawks? Hell I know the name of the stadium they played in when they actually still played in the actual city they used to be based in.
    hawksfansinceday1
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

• chris98251 wrote:Really is funny they come in here talking Smack and I look at the record for and against so far and they are 0 - 1,
    they are peeing themselves that they can come up here and possibly play our Practice Squad +1 to win the division while thinking they are dominant force.

We gave Kudos to the Rams last year for their Dream Team and winning the division while saying enjoy it this year you won't be back next year.

You may win 49ers, but that's like stealing a purse from a blind lady who didn't see you coming, we know we are beat up but I think we will still give you a run for your money, may not win but betting your limping more into the playoffs after it's over. We are just about at the nothing to lose point. That's a dangerous place to be when you need something and it's on our turf.

It still will be sweet for us to win with our current health, but what can you crow about other then stealing a Division from a handicapped team and then boasting about it which you will.

Already using injury excuse.
    Washington49er
    NET Veteran

• Uhearditherefirst wrote:
    Braap49er wrote:
    hawksfansinceday1 wrote:
    Washington49er wrote:

Washington 49er aka Seattle 49er should just head back to your whinner buddy's. Nobody cares what you say here as it's never about football .

Aww, you still butthurt because you got banned from the webzone? I'm sure your "49er fan grandson" is so disappointed. You weren't fooling anyone with that crap.
    Washington49er
    NET Veteran

• Washington49er wrote:
    Uhearditherefirst wrote:
    Braap49er wrote:
    hawksfansinceday1 wrote:Your buddy makes "Whiners" work better.

Aww, you still butthurt because you got banned from the webzone? I'm sure your "49er fan grandson" is so disappointed. You weren't fooling anyone with that crap.

Hahaha, I remember him telling that story. Dude is a looney tune.
    Braap49er
    NET Bench Warmer

Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor

• Braap49er wrote:What’s a hawk fan since day 1? 2012-2013?

As expected your knowledge of the history of YOUR team is far less than mine and your team has never, as I mentioned before, been even one of my secondary rooting interests. I'd recommend not questioning my Seahawks fanhood again junior if you'd like to save some semblance of face.

Do you know how many guys like you we've seen come and go here? Where were all you guys when your team was $h!t? How about you lvnginhwktwn.....er, Washington49er? Were you active here 3-4 years ago? Only 9er fans I recall being active here were 5rings, Box, kats, Popeye. Real predictable seeing the rest of you guys blow in when your team finally is competitive again. "Ooh, I'm gonna go talk $h!t at the Seahawks boards now that we don't suck".
    hawksfansinceday1
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

• My logical mind says Digits by 7 or less.

My emotional mind says, emotion will be huge this game. There with the return of Lynch, Clowney, 'Quill, maybe Diggs, and the home field crowd emotion will raise the Hawks game and the the result is flipped and the home team wins a close game and pounds the 9'ers hard.

17-13 Seahawks.

I never pick against my team.

The 49er trolls picking arguments here seems more than a little childish.
    jammerhawk
    * NET Moderator *

• Don't think I've participated in any of these this year. Might as well get in on the last one of the season, or at least the last one where I can feel somewhat objective because my mind shifts during playoff time.

I feel like some fans are considerably overrating the Marshawn influence, although I've seenothers who are likely underrating it. I guess what it might come down to, those who thought we'd lose comfortably before the signing should probably have the same winning team, while those who thought it was more of a toss up might be rethinking.

I've gotten somewhat more optimistic as the week has progressed, but mostly because I think our injury situation is less dire than I thought after last week's game.

Still think we lose though. I'll guess 34-27.
    Rat
    * NET Cynic *

Braap49er wrote:What’s a hawk fan since day 1? 2012-2013?

As expected your knowledge of the history of YOUR team is far less than mine and your team has never, as I mentioned before, been even one of my secondary rooting interests. I'd recommend not questioning my Seahawks fanhood again junior if you'd like to save some semblance of face.

Do you know how many guys like you we've seen come and go here? Where were all you guys when your team was $h!t? How about you lvnginhwktwn.....er, Washington49er? Were you active here 3-4 years ago? Only 9er fans I recall being active here were 5rings, Box, kats, Popeye. Real predictable seeing the rest of you guys blow in when your team finally is competitive again. "Ooh, I'm gonna go talk $h!t at the Seahawks boards now that we don't suck". f*** douchebags.

LivinginHawktown/wash49’er was here 3 or 4 years ago.
    I banned that account permanently and his phony accounts that followed after that.
    If my name was still blue he’d be banned again.
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

• Well best wishes to you all. I have no idea what will happen. We will find out by the end of the day. Yes you are injured but so are we. I don't really count the Cardinals game. You always play down to the Cardinals. Where as you play up to the 49ers. I would expect a close and hard fought game. But who knows? You are usually great at home. But not as much this year. Both teams have injuries. You have a lot of bad ones lately. Still Russell Wilson seems to save his absolute best games for the 49ers. That's what it seems like to me over the years of watching at least. We will find out soon.
    SanDiego49er
    NET Veteran

• Just throwing it out there because my gut tells me so. Hawks win. Don’t know how or by how much but calling a Hawks win.

RTD
    10-5
    BubbaGump
    NET Starter

• Depends on which Russ shows up. Top 5 we win. Bottom 5 like last week we get embarrassed again. Russ has been pretty bad the second half of the season after his MVP caliber start. If he couldn’t get it going against the Cardinals I have bad news for this game. Hawks lose 24-10.
    RCATES
    NET Veteran

• SanDiego49er wrote:Well best wishes to you all. I have no idea what will happen. We will find out by the end of the day. Yes you are injured but so are we. I don't really count the Cardinals game. You always play down to the Cardinals. Where as you play up to the 49ers. I would expect a close and hard fought game. But who knows? You are usually great at home. But not as much this year. Both teams have injuries. You have a lot of bad ones lately. Still Russell Wilson seems to save his absolute best games for the 49ers. That's what it seems like to me over the years of watching at least. We will find out soon.

Thanks brother. You’re one of the good ones! :2thumbs:
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

• SanDiego49er wrote:Well best wishes to you all. I have no idea what will happen. We will find out by the end of the day. Yes you are injured but so are we. I don't really count the Cardinals game. You always play down to the Cardinals. Where as you play up to the 49ers. I would expect a close and hard fought game. But who knows? You are usually great at home. But not as much this year. Both teams have injuries. You have a lot of bad ones lately. Still Russell Wilson seems to save his absolute best games for the 49ers. That's what it seems like to me over the years of watching at least. We will find out soon.

Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

• I am thinking 31-14 niners. I hate the fact that I think the niners are going to win, but when you have coaching that says their opponent has to adjust to them and you are missing half your team due to injury well you aren't going to win.
    bevellisthedevil
    NET Veteran

• Sports Hernia wrote:
    SanDiego49er wrote:Well best wishes to you all. I have no idea what will happen. We will find out by the end of the day. Yes you are injured but so are we. I don't really count the Cardinals game. You always play down to the Cardinals. Where as you play up to the 49ers. I would expect a close and hard fought game. But who knows? You are usually great at home. But not as much this year. Both teams have injuries. You have a lot of bad ones lately. Still Russell Wilson seems to save his absolute best games for the 49ers. That's what it seems like to me over the years of watching at least. We will find out soon.

Thanks.
    SanDiego49er
    NET Veteran

• Sports Hernia wrote:
    hawksfansinceday1 wrote:

Do you know how many guys like you we've seen come and go here? Where were all you guys when your team was $h!t? How about you lvnginhwktwn.....er, Washington49er? Were you active here 3-4 years ago? Only 9er fans I recall being active here were 5rings, Box, kats, Popeye. Real predictable seeing the rest of you guys blow in when your team finally is competitive again. "Ooh, I'm gonna go talk $h!t at the Seahawks boards now that we don't suck". f*** douchebags.

I banned that account permanently and his phony accounts that followed after that.

If you only knew half of what you think you know, you'd actually be pretty intelligent. Keep up the good work Tin foil man.
    Washington49er
    NET Veteran

• Washington49er wrote:
    Sports Hernia wrote:
    hawksfansinceday1 wrote:

If you only knew half of what you think you know, you'd actually be pretty intelligent. Keep up the good work Tin foil man.

LMAO!

Still waiting for you to point out who I am over on the DenialZone even though I don’t post over there.
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

• Washington49er wrote:
    Sports Hernia wrote:
    hawksfansinceday1 wrote:

Are you on 49ersWebzone under the same name?
    SanDiego49er
    NET Veteran

• Diggs out.

SF 41
    SEA 17

YTD 7-2
    MontanaHawk05
    * 17Power Blogger *

• MontanaHawk05 wrote:Diggs out.

SF 41
    SEA 17

YTD 7-2

Yeah, I just read Diggs being inactive.

Sadly, I'm thinking SF on top.
    Vesuve
    NET Starter

Do you know how many guys like you we've seen come and go here? Where were all you guys when your team was $h!t? How about you lvnginhwktwn.....er, Washington49er? Were you active here 3-4 years ago? Only 9er fans I recall being active here were 5rings, Box, kats, Popeye. Real predictable seeing the rest of you guys blow in when your team finally is competitive again. "Ooh, I'm gonna go talk $h!t at the Seahawks boards now that we don't suck".

I was here 2018 you know the season we went 4-12. So ya I was here then and I'm here now.

I love how some of you are aleady making excuses. Week 10 you guys giving 9er fans $h!t for talking about injuries. Now you 12s are talking abiut nothing but how busted up the Hawks are.

Every team by playoffs is busted up one way or another, its football.
    Washington49er
    NET Veteran

• SanDiego49er wrote:
    Washington49er wrote:
    Sports Hernia wrote:
    hawksfansinceday1 wrote:As expected your knowledge of the history of YOUR team is far less than mine and your team has never, as I mentioned before, been even one of my secondary rooting interests. I'd recommend not questioning my Seahawks fanhood again junior if you'd like to save some semblance of face.

Yes
    Washington49er
    NET Veteran

• SanDiego49er wrote:
    Washington49er wrote:
    Sports Hernia wrote:
    hawksfansinceday1 wrote:As expected your knowledge of the history of YOUR team is far less than mine and your team has never, as I mentioned before, been even one of my secondary rooting interests. I'd recommend not questioning my Seahawks fanhood again junior if you'd like to save some semblance of face.

Washington 49 is Seattle 49 on webzone. Never offers anything football related . Just childish name calling. Does same over there
    Uhearditherefirst
    NET Bench Warmer

• Uhearditherefirst wrote:
    SanDiego49er wrote:
    Washington49er wrote:
    Sports Hernia wrote:LivinginHawktown/wash49’er was here 3 or 4 years ago.

Washington 49 is Seattle 49 on webzone. Never offers anything football related . Just childish name calling. Does same over there

No say it isn't so!
    hawksfansinceday1
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

• slim chance Hawks win. My main concern is the injury train continuing. Often times when you guys playing significant snaps who haven't been, more injuries occur. I hope win or lose, the team comes out in the same shape health wise as they started the game with.
    OrangeGravy
    NET Starter

• SF 37
    Seattle 24

RTD 8-7
    West TX Hawk
    NET Veteran

• I'm hoping our guys come out of this game feeling a whole lot BETTER about themselves.
    Appyhawk
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Location: Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montana.

Previous

It is currently Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:00 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ SEATTLE SEAHAWKS FOOTBALL ]

Information