Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (49ers @ Seahawks)

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE: PG-13
  • It's no surprise that after that crapfest of a game on Sunday that I was planning to predict a loss this Sunday to a surging 49ers team. After all, they are loaded up front and licking their chops against a severely depleted OL and team in general that had, what, nearly 10 starters out last Sunday? It didn't look good at all.

And then Beast Mode came home.

We can argue until the Sun comes up and sets again about how much of an impact a 33-year-old running back who has not played a down of football since Week 6 of the 2018 season can really help out. But that's when we are talking about any other 33-year-old running back not named Marshawn Lynch.

I may be overreacting, and it's perfectly fine if you think so but I am absolutely changing my prediction from a loss this Sunday to a victory. I feel incredibly strongly that Marshawn's presence and physicality will make that much of a difference to this young and battered team under the brightest lights. Never underestimate the heart of a warrior, nor his impact on a team and fans that will rise up because of it.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL 12'S

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 24 - 49ers 23

Aros' Fearless Record: 9-6
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

• We may not wear throwback Uni's but we will have throw back mentality and attitude with Marshawn leading by example when he does get his touches, the toughness and no quit physical demeanor he brings is infectious. Where he may be here only a few days his whole professional approach will at least set a standard for the 49ers game and the playoffs win or lose.

I am hoping for a win, can't throw a score up and I am sure weird $h!t will happen. it always does with us, but Sunday is going to be special for all of us to see a guy that gives his best to his fans no matter the Uniform he wears.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

• 49ers 31

Hawks 24
    Shanegotyou11
    NET Veteran

• Shanegotyou11 wrote:49ers 31

Hawks 24

BOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

• We'll need serious blessings from football heaven!

Seahawks: 30
    49ers: 27 (OT)
    FPD
    * NET Staff Alumni *

• Lynch brings some much needed spark but no fire . 30-20 SF
    xray
    NET Veteran

• Lynch's return is a morale boost but there are so many injuries and coaching has been exposed. Niners are hungry and will have a ton of fans there. Clink is not what it used to e for the home team. As a fan I have hope...a realist not so much.

31-17 niners

Ytd 10-5
    Cyrus12
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

• 33-23 Frisco
    hawksfansinceday1
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

• I'm on the Bandwagon for a Seahawks Victory... It's that important for the Seahawks to win and I'm optimistic we'll find a way.. 27-24 Seahawks... Yes, we give the ball to Marshawn... :irishdrinkers:
    Hawkboi
    * Class Act Hawk Fan *

• We get smoked
    Ambrose83
    NET Veteran

• Ambrose83 wrote:We get smoked

Hope you got coal in your stocking this morning.
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

• This game doesn't matter any more to either team, its all about positioning for the post season and drafting positioning. Homefield isn't what it use to be. This will be my most fearless prediction of all time.

Seahawks 19 :229031_cheers:

Whinners 23 :beating:

My record for this season 11-4 :beach:

Happy holidays
    Last edited by Chawker on Sat Dec 28, 2019 11:30 am, edited 3 times in total.
    Chawker
    NET Veteran

• I think everything is going to have to go right to win this game. Going to have to get all the breaks/luck, Calls, coaching/playcalling needs to be A+ level for the whole game not just one series, in game adjustments need to be quick and effective.

Need to turn Crappollo into the human turnover machine by bringing pressure and hitting him every play. Need to “pop” Kittle everytime he touches the ball. Beastmode is going to have a couple of classic Beastmode runs and make the digits defense make some “business decisions” when it comes to tackling him.
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

• 49ers 41
    Seahawks 21
    Slick
    NET Veteran

• Sports Hernia wrote:I think everything is going to have to go right to win this game. Going to have to get all the breaks/luck, Calls, coaching/playcalling needs to be A+ level for the whole game not just one series, in game adjustments need to be quick and effective.

Need to turn Crappollo into the human turnover machine by bringing pressure and hitting him every play. Need to “pop” Kittle everytime he touches the ball. Beastmode is going to have a couple of classic Beastmode runs and make the digits defense make some “business decisions” when it comes to tackling him.

That pretty much sums it up for me too! I think it will be a very close game and could come down to who has the ball the last time. Since I won't pick the Niners I'm going....

Hawks 34
    Niners 31

A field goal to win it as last time! :irishdrinkers:

RTD: 10-5
    kf3339
    Platinum Supporter
    Platinum Supporter

• It's a tall order, but we can do it. 27-24 Seattle.
    RolandDeschain
    * Spelling High Lord *

• Can we really stop the 49ers?

Sam Fran 34
    Seattle 13
    Last edited by Keyhawk on Wed Dec 25, 2019 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Keyhawk
    NET Starter

• I think we win by at least 10 points. We are a more gooder team than The Sanfranciscos. And we are at the home.
    fenderbender123
    NET Veteran

• fenderbender123 wrote:I think we win by at least 10 points. We are a more gooder team than The Sanfranciscos. And we are at the home.

And how are things in West Virginia ? Nice one...who doesn't love stupid talk...needs more work though . thanks for sharing what you have so far > :D
    xray
    NET Veteran

• Got a strange feeling for this one. Jimmy G craps the bed and Russ balls out.
    Seahawks 31 - Niners 23
    iigakusei
    NET Veteran

• iigakusei wrote:Got a strange feeling for this one. Jimmy G craps the bed and Russ balls out.
    Seahawks 31 - Niners 23

Gr8 weed does that... :D
    xray
    NET Veteran

• Kinda a sorry response
    xray
    NET Veteran

• xray wrote:Kinda a sorry response

You're certainly experienced...

But too predictable at this point.
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *

• I feel like a night full of fireworks to cap off the season in prime time

31-34 Hawks

GO HAWKS!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    mort
    NET Starter

• If we can get a few starters back and Marshawn has a good day we might be able to pull this out but it will be only by few points. If we cannot get healthy then I am not very optimistic. We have to get to Jimmy G. If not then game over.
    BigBill1945
    NET Veteran

• I believe that it will take a superior performance from our Defense........including at least two turnovers in order for us to win. The Hawks cannot play like they did last week and expect to win. I'm expecting to watch a "close" game with the Hawks pulling off a 4th QTR miracle.

........and expect another earthquake if Marshawn can pull off another 60 yard run! :irishdrinkers:

A "miracle win" would be a great Christmas present..... Hawks 30 Niners 27
    Bigpumpkin
    Gold Supporter
    Gold Supporter

• I'm undecided on this, but what I do know is Win or Lose the Seahawks WILL NOT have 3 bad games in a row.
    hawks85
    NET Starter

• Aros wrote:Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 24 - 49ers 23

A one pointer. How beautimous that would be. I concur.
    Rocket
    * .NET Attention Whore *

• Lynch's return will make for great theatrics but he will be irrelevant in the actual game.

SF - 36
    Seattle - 17
    pittpnthrs
    NET Veteran

• Hawks win 21-20
    Wenhawk
    .NET Owner

• Digits - 31
    Seahawks - 17

Too injured, d isnt good enough.
    NFSeahawks628
    NET Veteran

Location: Born: Tacoma, WA Current Location: Myrtle Beach Hawk, Go Gators!

• 9ers- 35
    Hawks - 9
    SeaMeat
    NET Veteran

• Hawks 41
    9ers 36
    Same score and result as the Hawks vs Saints playoff game otherwise known as the BeastQuake game. Seems eerily similar!
    coorslighthawk
    NET Starter

• Gotta go with my heart on this one...

Hawks - 24

Niners - 21
    PlinytheCenter
    NET Veteran

• Uncle Si wrote:
    xray wrote:Kinda a sorry response

Nice you watch homer :D
    xray
    NET Veteran

• xray wrote:
    Uncle Si wrote:
    xray wrote:Kinda a sorry response

Nice you watch homer :D[/quoEmail

Email me my 1st warning ...please do ?
    xray
    NET Veteran

• Aros wrote:
    Ambrose83 wrote:We get smoked

Lmao no, it's called not being a blind homer and realistic , we just got our asses kicked by the cards, the 9ers are significantly BETTER in every phase of the game, our d was healthy last game and we still needed them to miss a fg to win. We are severely banged up and our HFA is a thing of the past, any realistic , objective person doesn't see us winning this game .
    Ambrose83
    NET Veteran

• we used to be pretty confident of the Hawks winning against most anybody at home,....not this year ( 3 losses !,...ugh)
    We need to play much better than we have, but injuries may it tough. We need a few breaks on Sunday or it could be another ugly home game for us,....That said,....Hawks 27 Niners 25
    Hamhawk
    NET Veteran

• I think we shock the world and blow out the 49ers

38-10 Seahawks win big!

Im putting that out to the universe
    CANADIAN_HAWK
    NET Bench Warmer

• Ambrose83 wrote:
    Aros wrote:

Lmao no, it's called not being a blind homer and realistic , we just got our asses kicked by the cards, the 9ers are significantly BETTER in every phase of the game, our d was healthy last game and we still needed them to miss a fg to win. We are severely banged up and our HFA is a thing of the past, any realistic , objective person doesn't see us winning this game .

So what you mean to say is that you forget how this team operates. Got it.

An embarassing ass kicking at home one week does NOT equate to an embarassing ass kicking the next. Have you watched any games with Russell Wilson over his career? Come on man.

I ain't saying we will kick their ass, nor guaranteeing a win, but if you really think Russ is gonna stink it up two weeks in a row then apparently you have a very impressive selective memory.
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

• Aros wrote:
    Ambrose83 wrote:
    Aros wrote:

An embarassing ass kicking at home one week does NOT equate to an embarassing ass kicking the next. Have you watched any games with Russell Wilson over his career? Come on man.

I ain't saying we will kick their ass, nor guaranteeing a win, but if you really think Russ is gonna stink it up two weeks in a row then apparently you have a very impressive selective memory.

Exactly what Aros said. On that same page... I think we come out winners! :2thumbs:
    Hawkboi
    * Class Act Hawk Fan *

Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor

• Aros wrote:
    Ambrose83 wrote:
    Aros wrote:

Well we have got our asses kicked 2 of the last 3 weeks by teams worse the the 9ers.... And Russ has not been that great for over a month now... But yes I have selective memory .
    Ambrose83
    NET Veteran

• Some seem to forget or just don't know but lynch and turbin are both very good at receiving. Think Hawks will use them in screens or dump offs that gets them out in space.If niners secondary continues to not wrap up could see both breaking off a few nice runs. I predict a shootout. Hawks 34-30
    Uhearditherefirst
    NET Bench Warmer

• Aros wrote:
    Ambrose83 wrote:
    Aros wrote:

I agree with Aros...

Conventional wisdom says the Seahawks are out matched..

Shanahan will have the Niners ready to play... Sherman is licking his chops.. national media says Niners... One could make a VERY good case that the Niners are a better football team for sure they are healthier.

But.. since when does the Seahawks EVER follow conventional wisdom?

Pete Carroll lives for this moment.. This is what he prepares his team for all year long! Every game is a championship game! This game is why Carroll coaches football, for this moment

This is the moment of truth, this is what seperates the men from the boys! Champions from average. This is a defining football game for the Seahawks.

I think bringing beast mode back was brilliant in every way because this is one of those games of who wants it the most.

I dont know who will win this game but what I do know is that anybody who would count Seattle out of this game doesn't get it. I put nothing past Pete Carroll and Russell Wilson and I certainly dont put ANYTHING past Beast Mode..

Lock and load baby this is going to be a war!

LTH
    LTH
    NET Veteran

• Well put it this way, when every says we can't do something and the media starts licking it's chops just remember they did the same thing before this.

chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

• I want to know what :179422: you guys are drinking over here. Lol, I’m shocked some of you actually think you guys are going to win. :stirthepot:
    49ers - 100 Seachickens - 0
    Braap49er
    NET Bench Warmer

• Braap49er wrote:I want to know what :179422: you guys are drinking over here. Lol, I’m shocked some of you actually think you guys are going to win. :stirthepot:
    49ers - 100 Seachickens - 0

Ooh the old standard "seachickens". How ever so creative.
    hawksfansinceday1
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

• 52 - 16 whiners
    Chukarhawk
    NET Veteran

• Hawks 13
    Whiners 10

Soul crushing grind on the ground. Meyers kicks the game winner.
    Sox-n-Hawks
    NET Veteran

Next

It is currently Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:26 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ SEATTLE SEAHAWKS FOOTBALL ]

Information