Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Delano Hill is atrocious

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE: PG-13
Delano Hill is atrocious
Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:13 pm
  • He was so bad today and so far for his career. Just end his stay with the Hawks asap.
    seabowl
    NET Veteran

Re: Delano Hill is atrocious
Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:21 pm
  • Like someone said in the gameday board, "He may take really bad angles, but at least he appears very slow"

At this point he is a disappointment. Career special-teamer at best. If we can't find someone better to fill his (and TT's) roster spot, we have even bigger issues.
    Grahamhawker
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:25 pm
  • Blair > Hill

Give Blair the playing time. Give Hill the bench
    Jerhawk
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:27 pm
  • I wonder about Hill's his post injury .... hip rehab.

I think it set him back quite a bit.
    Jville
    * NET Alumni *

Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:34 pm
  • I don't understand what It will take for him and David Moore to be cut.

Both are just atrocious players
    davidonmi
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:50 pm
  • Jville wrote:I wonder about Hill's his post injury .... hip rehab.

I think it set him back quite a bit.

oh thanks, good point.
    mistaowen
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 22, 2019 10:19 pm
  • Hill is what he is, there's no waiting for more. He's a subpar back up and Blair has upside. Blair deserves playing time. I have to questions petes compete mantra cause there seems to be a lot of guys who are just not performing. Are the other options that bad...if so why are they on the roster. Blair passes the eye test more so than Hill. Ursua is another one, idk what he's got if anything but we know what Moore, Turner and Brown are, and that is nothing special.
    flmmkrz
    NET Veteran

Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:36 am
  • The draft we took him in was one of our worst. Trading down to take McDowell, and still trading down. We could have had Budda Baker. Instead we settled for Hill and Tedrick. This year we could have had Taylor Rapp. Instead we took Blair. I know that Blair does not seem to be a bust......but he does make penalties. Taylor Rapp might have had a sub par combine, but Taylor Rapp is a FOOTBALL PLAYER: the throwback kind. And he is doing well for the Rams.
    vigilantgrrl
    NET Rookie

Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:39 am
  • Sorry OT but who was the player that returned the blocked field goal? Even my 14-year-old daughter said "Wow he is really slow!" I thought the same thing! Even my fat ass could have given him a run for his money.
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

Mon Dec 23, 2019 1:21 am
  • davidonmi wrote:I don't understand what It will take for him and David Moore to be cut.

Yep, them along with T2 have no business on the team IMHO. Would rather struggle with Rookies at their position than players that know the system and are still horrible at their jobs.
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

Mon Dec 23, 2019 1:23 am
  • vigilantgrrl wrote:The draft we took him in was one of our worst. Trading down to take McDowell, and still trading down. We could have had Budda Baker. Instead we settled for Hill and Tedrick. This year we could have had Taylor Rapp. Instead we took Blair. I know that Blair does not seem to be a bust......but he does make penalties. Taylor Rapp might have had a sub par combine, but Taylor Rapp is a FOOTBALL PLAYER: the throwback kind. And he is doing well for the Rams.

Cost the Rams the game last night.
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

Mon Dec 23, 2019 1:27 am
  • They really missed at safety going into the season. I'm not sure what they saw in TT and Hill that lead them to believe that they didn't need to bring in more bodies to ensure they had someone at least average. It's been the main driver in the defense being terrible. Diggs changed things dramatically, but he's only played a handful of games.

Me thinks the same conservative nature that leads to a passive offensive game plan manifests itself in not putting young players like Blair in and living with his mistakes. It's always better to have a guy in there who can at least make big plays to even out his mistakes over a guy who you know won't make any big plays AND make the same mistakes. We all know how good Earl was here, but we often forget it took him a couple of years to figure out when to take a chance and when to play position. He would make a highlight play, but at times get caught biting on something and give up a big play. Unless there's something about Blair we don't know, I'd expect his play to be somewhat similar early on.
    OrangeGravy
    NET Starter

Mon Dec 23, 2019 8:08 am
  • Hill can’t play, simple as that. Not NFL caliber. His play on the long Drake TD was unbelievably awful.
    CodeWarrior
    NET Veteran

Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:44 pm
  • Sports Hernia wrote:
    vigilantgrrl wrote:The draft we took him in was one of our worst. Trading down to take McDowell, and still trading down. We could have had Budda Baker. Instead we settled for Hill and Tedrick. This year we could have had Taylor Rapp. Instead we took Blair. I know that Blair does not seem to be a bust......but he does make penalties. Taylor Rapp might have had a sub par combine, but Taylor Rapp is a FOOTBALL PLAYER: the throwback kind. And he is doing well for the Rams.

Cost the Rams the game last night.

He blew a late coverage at a critical juncture, but he has been phenomenal this season. The Rams hit that selection out of the park.
    Rat
    * NET Cynic *

Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:00 pm
  • Ugh he stinks. I'd put Queem in at safety over him
    seabowl
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:01 pm
  • The entire secondary is bad, all of them.

They are all undersized too.
    NFSeahawks628
    NET Veteran

Location: Born: Tacoma, WA Current Location: Myrtle Beach Hawk, Go Gators!

Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:07 pm
  • He looks like he runs with cinder blocks on his feet. He is so slow and routinely out of position. Blair must really do things to piss off Pete because there should be no reason Delano Hill is starting.
    mistaowen
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:47 pm
  • Without Diggs, our safeties are abysmal. Smh.
    TheLegendOfBoom
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:54 am
  • davidonmi wrote:I don't understand what It will take for him and David Moore to be cut.

David Moore is a valuable special teamer and has big moments as a WR at times. Moore is a keeper. Decent #3/4 WR. Better than Lockette in SB49.
    olyfan63
    NET Veteran

It is currently Mon May 25, 2020 1:04 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ SEATTLE SEAHAWKS FOOTBALL ]

Information