Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ruminations on the Cardinals Game

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE: PG-13
Re: Ruminations on the Cardinals Game
Fri Dec 27, 2019 10:19 am
  • I'm sure the odds reflect your view, John.
    A craftsman with a full box of tools has a wide range of capabilities. Take away half his tools and he is seriously compromised. At least we're getting some of the tools back. Even if they are used and rusty it's better than not having them. Cards have been trending up for several weeks. We've been going the other way. Here's hoping we can get that turned around.
    Appyhawk
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Location: Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montana.

Sat Dec 28, 2019 1:42 pm
  • Appyhawk wrote:I'm sure the odds reflect your view, John.
    A craftsman with a full box of tools has a wide range of capabilities. Take away half his tools and he is seriously compromised. At least we're getting some of the tools back. Even if they are used and rusty it's better than not having them. Cards have been trending up for several weeks. We've been going the other way. Here's hoping we can get that turned around.

A Craftsman still doesn't take out the screwdriver to get the nail in. He may use a hammer that is to small / big

Several of the decisions in the Arizona game were HORRIBLE. Unexplainable no matter who was on the field.
    mikeak
    NET Veteran

Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:24 pm
  • It is a poor craftsman that blames his tools
    AubHawk71
    NET Rookie

Sat Dec 28, 2019 9:52 pm
  • One final thought on last week's game heading into tomorrow:

If Pop Pop Pete confuses the gas pedal and the brake pedal again and drives into the WalMart lobby and smashes into the Coinstar machine, or conversely, falls asleep in the parking lot with the car running for 8 hours until it runs out of gas, it is time to take the keys away. I'm not being funny. This is an actual thing. We all hate to see it happen. Such is life.
    AubHawk71
    NET Rookie

Sun Dec 29, 2019 2:25 pm
  • I don't understand how you guys play down to the Cardinals level. Because to me you are definitely the better team. But somehow the Cardinals are 5 - 2 in their last 7 tries at Seattle. That's just breathtaking to me. It's unbelievable. Nobody else plays you this good at your house this consistently.

:shock:
    SanDiego49er
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 29, 2019 5:26 pm
  • SanDiego49er wrote:I don't understand how you guys play down to the Cardinals level. Because to me you are definitely the better team. But somehow the Cardinals are 5 - 2 in their last 7 tries at Seattle. That's just breathtaking to me. It's unbelievable. Nobody else plays you this good at your house this consistently.

:shock:

2 letters PC.
    John63
    NET Veteran

Previous

It is currently Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:19 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ SEATTLE SEAHAWKS FOOTBALL ]

Information