Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Not sure how many have espn + Content but best quarterback

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
  • this year overall compared with all quarterbacks through a whole list of categories...is...you guessed it,
    Russell Wilson. Here's a couple of quotes:

"ranks second in big-time throw percentage -- big-time throws are PFF's highest-graded pass attempts based upon ball placement, velocity, targeted depth and other factors -- and first at avoiding turnover-worthy plays, an elite combination for quarterbacks."

"Wilson owns the short game and the deep game"

https://www.espn.com/nfl/insider/story/ ... categories

Edit:
    okay, now the link is fixed, although won't be able to see it if you don't have espn +
    Last edited by niveky on Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
    niveky
    NET Veteran

• Aug. 26, 2012

Best day in Seahawks' history.
    DomeHawk
    NET Veteran

• DomeHawk wrote:Aug. 26, 2012

Just imagine if he plays until 45, and still plays well, like he wants to.
    niveky
    NET Veteran

• DomeHawk wrote:Aug. 26, 2012

Welllllllllllll, February 2, 2014 but I get what you're saying.
    hawksfansinceday1
    NET Ring Of Honor

• niveky wrote:this year overall compared with all quarterbacks through a whole list of categories...is...you guessed it,

"ranks second in big-time throw percentage -- big-time throws are PFF's highest-graded pass attempts based upon ball placement, velocity, targeted depth and other factors -- and first at avoiding turnover-worthy plays, an elite combination for quarterbacks."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_XL7MtkZ8w

Uh....your link is a geico caveman commercial. Confused.
    Seahwkgal
    * NET Hottie *

• Seahwkgal wrote:
    niveky wrote:this year overall compared with all quarterbacks through a whole list of categories...is...you guessed it,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_XL7MtkZ8w

Uh....your link is a geico caveman commercial. Confused.

ok, weird...I linked the page I had the article on....will see if trying it again will work....and actually, I guess I didn't hit one of the keys hard enough when I copied the link and the last thing I had was looking up that commercial because that 3 doors down song came on my wife's pandora and it always makes me think of that commercial so I looked it up.
    niveky
    NET Veteran

• hawksfansinceday1 wrote:
    DomeHawk wrote:Aug. 26, 2012

Welllllllllllll, February 2, 2014 but I get what you're saying.

Point taken, but that day led to many-many good days/years while the Super Bowl win was only one great day.

Albeit one VERY-VERY good day.

That was the day that PC named RW the Seahawks' starting QB. I remember almost praying that would happen after watching Russ tear it up in the pre-season.

It wasn't an easy decision either after they had went out and paid a bunch on money for Matt Flynn.

https://wegotthiscovered.com/sports/sea ... ll-wilson/
    DomeHawk
    NET Veteran

• DomeHawk wrote:........That was the day that PC named RW the Seahawks' starting QB. I remember almost praying that would happen after watching Russ tear it up in the pre-season........./

Yeah I remember watching him in the KC preseason game look off a Safety and throw a bullet for a TD and all I could do was go "Wow". Rookie QBs don't look off Safeties when they're still in a preseason game. Knew then he had a chance to be good though tempered it a bit knowing it was preseason, base defense, etc.
    hawksfansinceday1
    NET Ring Of Honor

• hawksfansinceday1 wrote:
    DomeHawk wrote:........That was the day that PC named RW the Seahawks' starting QB. I remember almost praying that would happen after watching Russ tear it up in the pre-season........./

Yeah I remember watching him in the KC preseason game look off a Safety and throw a bullet for a TD and all I could do was go "Wow". Rookie QBs don't look off Safeties when they're still in a preseason game. Knew then he had a chance to be good though tempered it a bit knowing it was preseason, base defense, etc.

Remembering his first preseason,I’m watching this diminutive young rookie CB with my jaw on my chest.
    Phoned my son,saying are you watching the Hawks ?Turn your TV on and you will see something that’s going to be
    very special. :2thumbs:
    beaumaris
    NET Practice Squad

• Damn east coast bias and all the media outlets irrationally hating us.
    Rat
    * NET Cynic *

It is currently Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:50 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information