Jeopardy

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Jeopardy
Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:53 pm
  • Geesh.

pittpnthrs
    NET Veteran

Re: Jeopardy
Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:55 pm
  • I was watching tonight as is often the case and all I can say is.....

SIGH
    hawksfansinceday1
    NET Ring Of Honor

Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:15 pm
  • Even Alex Trebeck knows we should have given the ball to beastmode.
    Son of a b!@ch!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:22 pm
  • Lol that's just hilarious
    HansGruber
    NET Veteran

Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:26 pm

Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:29 am
  • To beat the dead horse again, I like the decision to pass, just not the pass play that was called. Although if the Patriots had the 2019 Seahawks' defense, it would have been an uncontested TD.
    Seanhawk
    NET Veteran

Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:32 am
  • pittpnthrs wrote:Geesh.

Jaysus,

Gotta move on. That way the wound will heal for some.

And with due respect poster, Crizilla.

Please change your Sig.

Please.
    Vesuve
    NET Starter

Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:44 am
  • Seanhawk wrote:To beat the dead horse again, I like the decision to pass, just not the pass play that was called. Although if the Patriots had the 2019 Seahawks' defense, it would have been an uncontested TD.

I don’t even mind the pass play called. I just think the personnel were wrong. If you have that ball being thrown to ADB, he wins that fight for the ball. Calling a pass play to your specioal teams gunner in that moment was getting too cute.
    Mad Dog
    NET Veteran

Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:55 am
  • Mad Dog wrote:
    Seanhawk wrote:To beat the dead horse again, I like the decision to pass, just not the pass play that was called. Although if the Patriots had the 2019 Seahawks' defense, it would have been an uncontested TD.

I don’t even mind the pass play called. I just think the personnel were wrong. If you have that ball being thrown to ADB, he wins that fight for the ball. Calling a pass play to your specioal teams gunner in that moment was getting too cute.

Lot of things wrong with that play whether it was the personnel, the fact that the Pats knew what the play was, the congested area of the field, the gassed Patriots defense that was susceptible to the run, the height of the QB trying to throw it, etc,,,, but i'll let it go from here.
    pittpnthrs
    NET Veteran

Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:01 am
  • There was also a Jeopardy clue from a Bill's Superbowl from long long ago. Kicker was wide right.

I believe after all of these years, Bill's fans are crying "too soon"
    Palmegranite
    NET Veteran

Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:31 am
  • I can tell you guys it'll never be given a complete rest. It's going to be considered one of the worst play calls in the history of sports long after we have all passed away. I wish I was wrong
    Last edited by hawksfansinceday1 on Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    hawksfansinceday1
    NET Ring Of Honor

Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:10 pm
  • hawksfansinceday1 wrote:I can tell you guys it'll never be given a complete rest. It's going to be considered one of the worst play calls in the history of sports to long after we have all passed away. I wish I was wrong

In the history of sports? Nah. It was the worst call period since Pickett's charge at Gettysburg.
    WmHBonney
    NET Veteran

Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:19 pm
  • Hey, I know the answer!
    Blitzer88
    * NET Eeyore *

Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:53 pm
  • It's true, we will still be dwelling on this play in 2037.
    Was there another question saying "This team's defense blew a 10 point lead in the 4th quarter of Super Bowl 49"
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:20 pm
  • WmHBonney wrote:
    hawksfansinceday1 wrote:I can tell you guys it'll never be given a complete rest. It's going to be considered one of the worst play calls in the history of sports long after we have all passed away. I wish I was wrong

In the history of sports? Nah. It was the worst call period since Pickett's charge at Gettysburg.

Oh my

SoulfishHawk wrote:It's true, we will still be dwelling on this play in 2037.

Hope I'm around to dwell on it still. I'll be 81 so.............
    hawksfansinceday1
    NET Ring Of Honor

Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:06 pm
  • pittpnthrs wrote:
    Mad Dog wrote:
    Seanhawk wrote:To beat the dead horse again, I like the decision to pass, just not the pass play that was called. Although if the Patriots had the 2019 Seahawks' defense, it would have been an uncontested TD.

Lot of things wrong with that play whether it was the personnel, the fact that the Pats knew what the play was, the congested area of the field, the gassed Patriots defense that was susceptible to the run, the height of the QB trying to throw it, etc,,,, but i'll let it go from here.

I don’t think it was knowable that the Pats would know the play. They could have just as easily known the run play if it was called. That play has been run successfully in the red zone by many teams including the Patriots for TDs. It’s not a bad play.

And if unsuccessful, the next play was a run with Marshawn against a still gassed defense.

Worst play call ever is a hindsight outcomes based judgement.
    Mad Dog
    NET Veteran

Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:02 pm
  • WmHBonney wrote:
    hawksfansinceday1 wrote:I can tell you guys it'll never be given a complete rest. It's going to be considered one of the worst play calls in the history of sports to long after we have all passed away. I wish I was wrong

Stratego was an interesting game back then.

Seahawkfan80
    NET Veteran

Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:07 pm
  • It's the one play I wish RW had bailed out to his left..
    He had that whole side just to walk in.
    IndyHawk
    NET Veteran

Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:36 am
  • I'm still convinced that play was about sports politics . If Lynch gets the ball and the TD he wins SB MVP . The play was called for Wilson to throw the winning TD and win MVP . They took a stupid chance and lost everything .
    xray
    NET Veteran

Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:58 am
  • Thanks for posting this, it really was the dumbest play call of all time. Watching people talk about it as if the Patriots were just good is annoying.

https://www.facebook.com/42693447371/po ... 72?sfns=mo
    NFSeahawks628
    NET Veteran

Location: Born: Tacoma, WA Current Location: Myrtle Beach Hawk, Go Gators!

Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:07 am
  • IndyHawk wrote:It's the one play I wish RW had bailed out to his left..
    He had that whole side just to walk in.

Yep, could have ran it in. Russell gets weird near the goal line.
    NFSeahawks628
    NET Veteran

Location: Born: Tacoma, WA Current Location: Myrtle Beach Hawk, Go Gators!

It is currently Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:49 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information