Seahawks at a disadvantage

Seahawlnut89

Reaction score
Thursday night football gives Niners more prep time. Plus, niners have had their bye. They will be the fresher team.

BChawkfan

Reaction score
I like to look at it as the glass is half full....the season is only half way through

OP
OP
S

Seahawlnut89

Reaction score
I guess San Francisco having an early bye could come into play as the season moves along.

seabowl

Reaction score
Sorry but this subject is so void of meaningful matter IMO there is nothing to discuss.

xray

Reaction score
Having to play at their house is the real disadvantage that I see ; not a couple extra days for them .

Slick

Reaction score
Them being the Niners and having an outstanding team thus far that is answering all questions (can they run, can they throw, can they survive injuries) is the advantage.

I look forward to hopefully a competitive, injury-free, game.

But first we have to get through the Yucks who have the makeup of a team that can easily beat the Seahawks.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Seahawlnut89":27ce90c1 said:
Thursday night football gives Niners more prep time. Plus, niners have had their bye. They will be the fresher team.

Who gives a crap about the Niners? On Gameday they will be just another team from the Seahawks perspective.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Betcha after last night when the Niners saw some major injuries to Kittle and Alexander, they wish their bye wasn't so early this season.

Scorpion05

Reaction score
If we win this game I won’t be a humble winner to Niners fans. No Dissly, banged up O-line, less talent overall. Niners have zero excuse to lose this game

OP
OP
S

Seahawlnut89

Reaction score
I'll be the first to admit that I have been pessimistic about the Seahawks this year. I think most teams would love to be 6-2 at this point. Maybe I'm just grasping for consistency from this team because it feels like a weird 6-2.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Let’s not get ahead of ourselves here. Let’s focus upon Tampa, on game at a time.

Then bring on The Digits and let’s kick their butts.

Stanley

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":b28nf57o said:
Betcha after last night when the Niners saw some major injuries to Kittle and Alexander, they wish their bye wasn't so early this season.

Why? The bye week gave us extra time to get Staley and Witherspoon back. Week 8 Thursday night game serves as another mini bye halfway through the season, Kittle is fine and Kwon isn’t coming back anyways. Also McGlinchey and Juice is back.

If you told me before season the 9ers would be 8-0 and only missing Kwon, I’d sign up for that in a heartbeat.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Notice how the Niner trolls appear when they have a decent season? So typical. I hate that team, their fan base and a certain CB on their team. :pukeface:

Smellyman

Reaction score
jammerhawk":34fbr9id said:
Let’s not get ahead of ourselves here. Let’s focus upon Tampa, on game at a time.

Focus!

none of us play

Washington49er

Reaction score
Smellyman":12be3ski said:
jammerhawk":12be3ski said:

Focus!

none of us play

Let's! That some funny shit right there.

OrangeGravy

Reaction score
Smellyman":1r3aom6p said:
jammerhawk":1r3aom6p said:

Focus!

none of us play
I've never understood this. Do people really get so worked up and nervous about something they aren't even involved in? Is it a superstitious thing? If fans are talking about a future game will it jinks the team or will that fan's mindset bleed into the players mindset?

chris98251

Reaction score
Smellyman":2umy1nsa said:
jammerhawk":2umy1nsa said:

Focus!

none of us play

Good point so there is nothing to really discuss and no need for a message board then I guess, nothing is in our control or can be done by anyone here. So not point in discussing what we can't control......