Poll: We are 6 and 2, which games will we win?

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13

We are 6 and 2, which games will we win?

Poll ended at Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:59 am

Buccaneers
19%
49er's
5%
Eagles
16%
Vikings
10%
Rams
4%
Panthers
16%
Cardinals
20%
49er's
10%

Total votes : 687

• Post the games you think we will win and then the end of season wins-losses.
    Last edited by DomeHawk on Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    DomeHawk
    NET Veteran

• Losses twice to niners and at rams. Win rest and have 11 wins with 4th youngest team in NFL.
    Shanegotyou11
    NET Veteran

• Shanegotyou11 wrote:Losses twice to niners and at rams. Win rest and have 11 wins with 4th youngest team in NFL.

We already beat the Rams once, so we only play them one more time in the regular season.
    kidhawk
    NET Ring Of Honor

• Losing to the Niners at SF almost guarantees that they will be resting their starters in week 17, so that becomes a winnable game even if they are clearly a better team. Thinking as optimistically as I can without going crazy, here's where I'm at: Wins - Bucs, Cards, Panthers, SF home. Losses - at SF and two the following three: Min, Phil, Rams. 11-5 looks likely. 12-4 not out of the question. 13-3 will be tough, and that might only be good enough for a wildcard anyway.
    Boiler
    NET Starter

• I am at 11-5 and there is good opportunity for more.

Anything above 10-6 is better than most expected us to be.
    DomeHawk
    NET Veteran

• 9-7 no playoffs.
    Last edited by John63 on Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    John63
    NET Veteran

• kidhawk wrote:
    Shanegotyou11 wrote:Losses twice to niners and at rams. Win rest and have 11 wins with 4th youngest team in NFL.

We already beat the Rams once, so we only play them one more time in the regular season.

Yea i know but i reread why it sounds like i meant rams twice. Lol
    Shanegotyou11
    NET Veteran

• John63 wrote:9-6 no playoffs.

We quit? Said no 16th game for us. ;)
    Shanegotyou11
    NET Veteran

• Poll is editable if you change your mind.
    DomeHawk
    NET Veteran

• John63 wrote:9-6 no playoffs.

This isn't a possibility.
    Hawkpower
    NET Veteran

• Boiler wrote:Losing to the Niners at SF almost guarantees that they will be resting their starters in week 17, so that becomes a winnable game even if they are clearly a better team. Thinking as optimistically as I can without going crazy, here's where I'm at: Wins - Bucs, Cards, Panthers, SF home. Losses - at SF and two the following three: Min, Phil, Rams. 11-5 looks likely. 12-4 not out of the question. 13-3 will be tough, and that might only be good enough for a wildcard anyway.

SF resting starters probably also depends on if they are battling New Orleans/Green Bay for the #1 seed, so week 17 could possibly still be in play.
    Hawkpower
    NET Veteran

• 11-5 or 10-6 with a wild card game
    2_0_6
    NET Veteran

• Shanegotyou11 wrote:
    kidhawk wrote:
    Shanegotyou11 wrote:Losses twice to niners and at rams. Win rest and have 11 wins with 4th youngest team in NFL.

Yea i know but i reread why it sounds like i meant rams twice. Lol

After I reread that, I see you said 11 wins, which means 3 more losses, so it makes sense now.

Personally I think we end up splitting with the Niners and the Rams and lose one we "should have won" to end up with that same 11 win record, which is what I thought to start the year.

I honestly believe there isn't a week on the schedule left that we can't win or lose. With our current team being so unpredictable nothing would surprise me on any week.
    kidhawk
    NET Ring Of Honor

• That is actually a pretty tough schedule. I can see us going 9-7, but 11-5 wouldn't surprise me either. I think the 49rs sweep us, unless they rest their starters for their last game. Going to be an interesting second half of the season. It could be catastrophic
    MrThortan
    NET Veteran

• Shanegotyou11 wrote:
    John63 wrote:9-6 no playoffs.

We quit? Said no 16th game for us. ;)

Yeh I meant 9-7

I just dont trust the way we play. Lets even say we make the playoffs one and done again, the way we play is not going to work for us anymore, we don't have the right talent, and worse we are ignoring the talent we do have. I don't trust this coaching staff to be able to do it. I hope they prove me wrong, but I dont think so.

I mean lets look at it

Right now we don't beat SF so that is 2 losses
    MInny is a beast so no
    Carolina at Carolina is going to be tough so no

That's 4 so that leaves 9-6 and that is if we can beat LA in LA, Philly in Philly.

Right now with the style we play I don't see it. Unless, they change our style of play.
    Last edited by John63 on Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    John63
    NET Veteran

• Hawkpower wrote:

Actually it is, very easily I might add.
    John63
    NET Veteran

• John63 wrote:
    Hawkpower wrote:

Not in a 16 game season....9-6-1 maybe but not 9-6
    kidhawk
    NET Ring Of Honor

• I can't wait til this team makes the playoffs. The board will be a trip.
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

• SoulfishHawk wrote:I can't wait til this team makes the playoffs. The board will be a trip.

Not at all that will mean they changed the style of play, its the only way the make it
    John63
    NET Veteran

• Lose to Rams and 49ers on the road and one more. 11-5 Wild Card.
    andyh64000
    NET Veteran

• Not what I meant, but cool.
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

• John63 wrote:
    Hawkpower wrote:

Last I checked Seattle plays 16 games, so no, it isnt. Not easily at all. ;)
    Hawkpower
    NET Veteran

• Hawks are winning the division.
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!

• Buccaneers W
    49er's L
    Eagles W
    Vikings W
    Rams L
    Panthers L
    Cardinals W
    49er's W (don't get too excited, the Niners will have already wrapped up the NFC West and 1st round bye)

So what's that, 11-5. Should be good enough for 1st WC seed.
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Pro Bowler

• loafoftatupu wrote:Hawks are winning the division.

You know, I don't think that the 49er's are as good as their record. I could be wrong, but I am hoping we expose them.
    DomeHawk
    NET Veteran

• Please post your final record so it is easier to determine how the poll plays out.
    DomeHawk
    NET Veteran

• As loaded the NFC is, and having 3 good teams in this division makes it a lot more fun. The AFC is a dumpster fire, but there are a hell of a lot of good teams in the NFC. Every week is going to get more intense, love it.
    Saints, Hawks, Packers, 39ers, Rams, Panthers, Vikings etc. All good teams who could do some damage. And you can't count Philly out yet, they show a lot of heart in the later part of the season.
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

• Sgt. Largent wrote:Buccaneers W
    49er's L
    Eagles W
    Vikings W
    Rams L
    Panthers L
    Cardinals W
    49er's W (don't get too excited, the Niners will have already wrapped up the NFC West and 1st round bye)

So what's that, 11-5. Should be good enough for 1st WC seed.

Exactly my prediction as well. Think the TB game will be ugly, Arians teams are always a b!@ch.
    Could also see a W vs. Carolina and an L to either Philly or Minny but I still see us getting 2 of those 3.
    hawksfansinceday1
    NET Ring Of Honor

• We'll see i'm not making any kind of prediction. I will say this right now N.O and SF are playing better football .
    Northwest Seahawk
    NET Veteran

• I see 12-4 as our D will get better and there is starters coming back
    off injury not to mention a trade to be had.
    I know crazy but I'm sticking with it!
    IndyHawk
    NET Veteran

• Call me a homer but I feel like we're beating the 49ers.

For one, Russ will be the 1st elite QB they've faced all season. Second, it's a division match up.

The Rams were murdering other teams, but all of our games with them..save for one was close. And that one blow out, so many things went wrong.

We'll lose to the Niners if it becomes a turnover fest and sloppy game. But if the Steelers, and Redskins can compete with the Niners, so can we. The Niners have been blowing teams out because of turnovers
    Scorpion05
    NET Veteran

• I would count on the Niners *not* resting their starters. They come to play in W17 typically, and they will especially if we have any hopes for being a playoff factor. We're gonna need that 10th W some other way.
    SantaClaraHawk
    NET Veteran

• Scorpion05 wrote:Call me a homer but I feel like we're beating the 49ers.

For one, Russ will be the 1st elite QB they've faced all season. Second, it's a division match up.

The Rams were murdering other teams, but all of our games with them..save for one was close. And that one blow out, so many things went wrong.

We'll lose to the Niners if it becomes a turnover fest and sloppy game. But if the Steelers, and Redskins can compete with the Niners, so can we. The Niners have been blowing teams out because of turnovers

You can count on Jimmy D turning over the ball at least once, because he consistently has. But then how do you get beyond Bosa and the rest of the fatal 4, that secondary with Spoon expected to be back in it, Plus Ward. You can't get JimmyD to commit more tos unless you get to him. Past Staley and Juice who are expected to be back.

Bigger probabilities of win with anyone else IMO.
    SantaClaraHawk
    NET Veteran

• I have us at 10-6, but could easily be 11-7 by adding another Ram win. I don't see us beating the Niners either game this year.
    kf3339
    NET Veteran

• 13-3
    rcaido
    NET Veteran

• 14-2.

Damn Debbie Downers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    James in PA
    NET Veteran

• kf3339 wrote:I have us at 10-6, but could easily be 11-7 by adding another Ram win. I don't see us beating the Niners either game this year.

18 games! whoa
    2_0_6
    NET Veteran

• I have us with losses to the Rams, Niners in SC and Minnesota back there. Last game of season, niners could be resting starters if everything is sewn up by then. Not saying thats the only way we beat them, but we'll be at home, so we have that going for us.
    DynoHawk
    NET Veteran

• James in PA wrote:14-2.

Damn Debbie Downers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17-2

You Negative Nancy
    Mad Dog
    NET Veteran

• John63 wrote:9-7 no playoffs.

So your predicting a 3-5 end to the season.... outrageous. Seattle is always better the 2nd half of the season. I don't think it's hard to imagine at least a 4-4 record, I think 10 wins is the Seahawks floor.
    jlwaters1
    NET Veteran

• 12-4

They'll split with Frisco and the Rams
    Jerhawk
    NET Veteran

• SantaClaraHawk wrote:I would count on the Niners *not* resting their starters. They come to play in W17 typically, and they will especially if we have any hopes for being a playoff factor. We're gonna need that 10th W some other way.

Week 17 is when the Hawks get their 10th win? LOLOLOL! But let me guess SCHawk, the Niners... they will be 15-1 by then right?
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!

• Don't you know, the Niners are already the shoe in to be in the Super Bowl against the Pats :roll:
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

• I predicted 11-5 in July and nothing I have seen so far has changed my mind.
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

• loafoftatupu wrote:
    SantaClaraHawk wrote:I would count on the Niners *not* resting their starters. They come to play in W17 typically, and they will especially if we have any hopes for being a playoff factor. We're gonna need that 10th W some other way.

Week 17 is when the Hawks get their 10th win? LOLOLOL! But let me guess SCHawk, the Niners... they will be 15-1 by then right?

If the Hawks are in playoff contention, it's pretty certain that the Niners aren't going to be nice and play Mullens just because they clinched. If it's SEA, they're gonna keep their foot on the gas because it's SEA. That's what they do, and it's what we would do too.

Any given Sunday, but I'd say only the Packers and the Saints are the obvious threats to their schedule, with Ravens or us orbiting the threat perimeter.
    SantaClaraHawk
    NET Veteran

• I'm glad the players are not afraid of the Niners like so many fans are.
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

• 10-6 or 11-5

we will beat tampon bay, the tards, Iggles and panthers.
    Chukarhawk
    NET Veteran

• 10-6 with a possibility of not grabbing a WC.

I'd happily like to be completely, 100%...wrong.
    Elemas
    NET Rookie

• 10-6
    xray
    NET Veteran

• 10-6. Maybe a wildcard spot. We are too sloppy to do anything in the playoffs. No consistency, even in the same game. We win eagles, cards, bucs, panthers. I thnk we do keep the games close except for one of the 9ers games, they will hammer us. That hurts soooo much to say, but the 9ers defense is the real deal. Garopalo is middling, but our defense can still get cut up by them.

There is a chance the team, especially the coaches, get their butts in gear. I think our main problem on offense though is lack of creativity and being able to gameplan to take advantage of opponents weaknesses, as well as play to our strengths. We send the same strategy out every game. Used to work with top tier players, but this team is too young for that.

Anyway, 10-6 isnt bad, just not what I was hoping for.

Question is, if we do miss the playoffs, does pete take a hard look in the mirror and maybe admit that some of his philosophy needs to evolve?
    johnnyfever
    NET Veteran

Next

It is currently Sat Dec 14, 2019 12:34 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information