It's been awhile...

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Did I miss anything in the past five years?

Anybody going to Cleveland, LA, or Carolina this year?

I will be attending those three.

rjdriver

Reaction score
It’s like back to the future around here.

I’ll be at LA!

OP
OP
bestfightstory

bestfightstory

Reaction score
rjdriver":jjjg45oz said:
It’s like back to the future around here.

I’ll be at LA!

Excellent! Looking forward to that one. Have never been inside that stadium and will be the centerpiece of three consecutive games for me beginning with the Vikings home Monday Night game.

Incidentally, if anyone is in Vegas and interested, Marshawn is driving the pace car this Sunday for the South Point400

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Peaches returned from a banning, was banned again and has now re-joined as "John Glenn". Otherwise it's pretty much the same.

Oh one other thing, tit pix are allowed again in the Shack. Definite positive there

Enjoy repping the Hawks on your travels.

OP
OP
bestfightstory

bestfightstory

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":3c0uo5e3 said:
Oh one other thing, tit pix are allowed again in the Shack. Definite positive there

Well, congratulations! That should keep the pervs :drool: happy and the testosterone flowing.
I never dared enter the Shack.
Some of the avatars around here alone, were enough to get me summoned into HR.

nanomoz

Reaction score
Hey BFS! I love that some old crew are popping in here lately. I've mostly been a lurker for a few years.

Please don't throw glitter on me.

I'm about 2 hours 15 minutes from Vegas (Cedar City). If the opportunity to buy you a beer presents itself, that'd be rad.

OP
OP
bestfightstory

bestfightstory

Reaction score
nanomoz":2wu4emve said:

I'm about 2 hours 15 minutes from Vegas (Cedar City). If the opportunity to buy you a beer presents itself, that'd be rad.

nanomoz!!
The glitter has *mostly been retired... I make it down to Vegas about 10-15 times a year. Was there last week for NFL Kickoff weekend. I actually rode a motorcycle from Minneapolis to Vegas in the first few days of August and left it at my uncle's place in Boulder City so I would have a motorcycle there to explore the desert states during the winter. We will have to get together one of these times! I will ride to Cedar City and check it out. Why the Hell not?

Just looked at the map. I must have rode right by Cedar City on that motorcycle ride. Denver, CO, up through Breckenridge and over by Moab and on through Utah to Vegas has to be the most beautiful interstate drive in the country to my knowledge.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":1tiud8hg said:
Peaches returned from a banning, was banned again and has now re-joined as "John Glenn". Otherwise it's pretty much the same.

Enjoy repping the Hawks on your travels.
Well that didn’t last long. (See Preaches getting banned)
Who saw that coming? :sarcasm_off:

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
bestfightstory":26a0ax92 said:
.......I actually rode a motorcycle from Minneapolis to Vegas in the first few days of August and left it at my uncle's place in Boulder City so I would have a motorcycle there to explore the desert states during the winter.....
What do you ride?
I have an '06 Road King and have ridden across the USA and back, ocean to ocean as well as most the National Parks in the west, the attractions in South Dakota, Vegas several times, Tahoe, Beartooth Pass, etc. Have you ridden the Million Dollar Hwy when you were in Colorado (Ouray to Durango, US 550)? "Spectacular" doesn't do it justice.
You travel solo? (I do)

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Glad to see you back. Did Tech Worlds or Aros let you know you were unbanned. I had a beer with them at the game last week and let them know I pardoned everybody.

RockinHawks

Reaction score
nanomoz":3v00fa1t said:
Hey BFS! I love that some old crew are popping in here lately. I've mostly been a lurker for a few years.

I was born and raised in Cedar City, UT! That's really cool. I now live out in New York.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Oh JohnGleen aka Peaches2.0 got perma banned. Peaches will be back soon. But he is on his last warning with me.

OP
OP
bestfightstory

bestfightstory

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":1jtn04kh said:
bestfightstory":1jtn04kh said:
.......I actually rode a motorcycle from Minneapolis to Vegas in the first few days of August and left it at my uncle's place in Boulder City so I would have a motorcycle there to explore the desert states during the winter.....
What do you ride?
I have an '06 Road King and have ridden across the USA and back, ocean to ocean as well as most the National Parks in the west, the attractions in South Dakota, Vegas several times, Tahoe, Beartooth Pass, etc. Have you ridden the Million Dollar Hwy when you were in Colorado (Ouray to Durango, US 550)? "Spectacular" doesn't do it justice.
You travel solo? (I do)

16 months ago I had zero bikes and hadn't been on one for 22 years. Now I own 3. A 1973 Granada Red BMW R75/5 Toaster Tank with 45,000 miles. A 1973 Curry BMW R75/5 Toaster Tank with 12,000 actual miles! And a 1994 BMW R1100RS. And I am likely not done. Considering a ride from Vasteras Sweden to the Cape of Good Hope with my closest friend from high school, who is a recently retired Marines Colonel.

sutz

Reaction score
So you announce your comeback with a Train song?

:twisted:

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
sutz":3fao9umn said:

Wrong band, but I suppose it is fitting now that he's back in the atmosphere with drops of jupiter in his hair....

sutz

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":kumuzm80 said:
sutz":kumuzm80 said:

Wrong band, but I suppose it is fitting now that he's back in the atmosphere with drops of jupiter in his hair....
The shame of that has Staind me forever. :twisted:

:oops: