Film Breakdown: Analyzing D.K. Metcalf's Fit in Seahawks' Of

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
  • Film Breakdown: Analyzing D.K. Metcalf's Fit in Seahawks' Offense

ivotuk
    * NET Staff Alumni *

• Thanks for posting that Clip, interesting stuff. :2thumbs: Russell will certainly find him deep more than once this coming year.
    jammerhawk
    * NET Moderator *

• I expected a mini-Randy Moss rookie season from Metcalf.
    HawkGA
    NET Hall Of Famer

• HawkGA wrote:I expected a mini-Randy Moss rookie season from Metcalf.

How mini?

Would 50% be good enough? If so that would be about 650 yards and 8 TDs. Randy Moss had a helluva rookie season.
    onanygivensunday
    NET Veteran

• I would take that. It's more style than stats that I'm thinking of. I expect DK to blow the top off some defenses the way Moss did. Give DK a QB that can throw deep like Wilson? Puh-lease!!!!

I remember with Moss, thinking, "Why don't the Vikings just throw deep to him every play. You know he's going to catch at least 1 out of 4.
    HawkGA
    NET Hall Of Famer

• Nah, he can't have a good season cause hes a rookie receiver guys. poo poo pee pee
    quadsas
    NET Veteran

• No pads no contact to speak of...he will have to endure much more defense soon...I want to see the him get reps against Griffin the most...if Metcalf owns Griffin next month than do we think that Metcalf is awsome or Griffin is soft ? Getting to be interesting. GO HAWKS
    xray
    NET Veteran

• xray wrote:No pads no contact to speak of...he will have to endure much more defense soon...I want to see the him get reps against Griffin the most...if Metcalf owns Griffin next month than do we think that Metcalf is awsome or Griffin is soft ? Getting to be interesting. GO HAWKS

Won't DK be lining up against Flowers? These two tall dudes can fight it out.
    toffee
    NET Veteran

• Stoked to see this guy play. Throw it up and let him go get it. Just got my DK jersey last week too :irishdrinkers:
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

• The amount of work this guy invested in his craft with personal coaching IMMEDIATELY after the draft is telling for me. He's motivated. That's what helps ameliorate any "Christine Michael" worries with the guy.
    MontanaHawk05
    * 17Power Blogger *

• Very good point. Michael often seemed like he didn't care much at all. Don't buy the comparison to Me-Mike at all.
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

It is currently Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:18 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information