Oklahoma’s Lincoln Riley was at Seahawks OTAs

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13

• Riley new Seahawks coach confirmed. To be groomed by Carroll. Superb Owl everyone. :sarcasm_on:
    Seahawk_Dan
    NET Veteran

• Seahawk_Dan wrote:Riley new Seahawks coach confirmed. To be groomed by Carroll. Superb Owl everyone. :sarcasm_on:

If he's not a gum-chewer, then he's not qualified.

12AngryHawks
    NET Rookie

• Hope this means they're looking into more split RB sets to utilize Carson and Penny in space. Would love to see some of Riley's style implemented, especially to get more YAC for WR's.
    mistaowen
    NET Veteran

• If Paul Allen didn’t die, the Hawks didn’t make playoff last year, Riley’s visit would have send different signal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    toffee
    NET Veteran

• mistaowen wrote:Hope this means they're looking into more split RB sets to utilize Carson and Penny in space. Would love to see some of Riley's style implemented, especially to get more YAC for WR's.

I'm looking forward to all the training camp and preseason experimentation that a 90 man roster makes possible. I'd like to see the staff add a wrinkle here or there for 2019.

And ............ I think it interesting that a Oklahoma Running Back was signed just a week before the Oklahoma Coach visited the VMAC.
    Jville
    * NET Alumni *

• Look at how the read option made us stand out
    I think pete understands that you gotta change things up to keep defenses on their hells and if we can have any kind of success doing some of those plays with our personal touches well , this could be a great year folks
    hawxfreak
    NET Veteran

• Wonder if he shared any insights on defending against Murray?
    Grahamhawker
    NET Veteran

• Jville wrote:
    Ultimately, Lincoln Riley’s visit shows Pete Carroll is still open to adaptation, evolution and growth as a coach—despite the various “memes” of Seahawks twitter.

Enjoyable off season article with interesting details.

Yup... Pete is thinking of changing his shoes.
    Jazzhawk
    * NET News Scoop *

It is currently Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:24 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information