Russell Wilson - The Soldier Field Assassin!

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
  • Great Moments In Seattle Seahawks History | Russell Wilson - The Soldier Field Assassin!

This is pretty damn awesome! LOVE the narration & graphics!

hgwellz12
    NET Veteran

• long live the king
    toffee
    NET Veteran

• The audio needs quite a bit more compression to balance out the levels. I can barely hear him talk, at points.

This was Wilsons break out game, but the only thing I really remember is Rice getting KOed and Sherman damn near giving up the game at the end.
    knownone
    NET Veteran

• But the defense bailed out Wilson all through his early career
    MontanaHawk05
    * 17Power Blogger *

• The Seahawks lost in Chicago last year.

Just sayin'.
    Hockey Guy
    NET Rookie

• Hockey Guy wrote:The Seahawks lost in Chicago last year.

Just sayin'.

...which has exactly nothing to do with the video posted, which was about the 2012 game in Chicago that many look at as a turning point in the ascension of the Seahawks franchise the last decade 7+ seasons.
    FlyingGreg
    * Master Chief *

• Being honest here, that was just another game to me. Nothing really special about it, they beat Jay Cutler & Co. not hard to do. It was the game against NE that year that had me believing Seattle's days of living in mediocrity were coming to an end, that they were on the path to join the upper echelon of NFL franchises. That game showed me just how much grit our young QB had.
    12AngryHawks
    NET Rookie

• MontanaHawk05 wrote:But the defense bailed out Wilson all through his early career

Yeah :roll: Wilson didn't have anything to do with winning that game....All Defense, or was it Marshawn Lynch? :177692:
    I know that you were trying to do, but you forgot to :sarcasm_on: / :sarcasm_off:
    scutterhawk
    NET Veteran

• 12AngryHawks wrote:Being honest here, that was just another game to me. Nothing really special about it, they beat Jay Cutler & Co. not hard to do. It was the game against NE that year that had me believing Seattle's days of living in mediocrity were coming to an end, that they were on the path to join the upper echelon of NFL franchises. That game showed me just how much grit our young QB had.

Wilson was a greenhorn in the NFL, that game showed that he was going to be something special....The Bears had a heavy hitting Defense, ( W/Peppers Briggs, are you kidding me?), eating up our hapless Offensive Line, & pretty much stonewalling Marshawn Lynch. :rumble:
    scutterhawk
    NET Veteran

• Great video. I had zero problem with the audio listening on my kindle fire.

And anybody who says that Bears team was "meh," didn't watch the game, or count the Pro-Bowlers on that Bears team.

Urlacher, Peanut Tillman, Lance Briggs, Brandon Marshall, Matt Forte..

That was the game where Michael Robinson famously said "Our Quarterback is a B-A-A-A-A-D MAN!"
    ivotuk
    * NET Staff Alumni *

• Yep, that's the game that turned the franchise around. Russell proved he was the real deal. Those two drives are legendary in the franchise's history. We finally had our franchise QB and he's something special.

That's how I remember feeling at the end of that game.
    onanygivensunday
    NET Veteran

• I wanted to believe he was our guy since the preseason.

But This is the moment I knew without a doubt, 4:30 of this video. Shows you everything you need to know about his desire, drive to win.

https://youtu.be/UM1Y4wmiaG8
    SeahawksRawk
    NET Starter

It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:33 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information