Russell Wilson to Giants? - NBC Sports comentary

JSeahawks

Reaction score
They've both invested signifigant money in trying to bring baseball to Portland. Doesnt seem like something they'd do if they're trying to leave the northwest.

TreeRon

Reaction score
If Ciara's not happy with Seattle, Russ needs to dump her. :lol:

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Gotta love NFL media trying to find crap to talk about in late February.

If anyone thinks Russell Wilson will be a Giant or member of any other NFL team not named the Seattle Seahawks within the next two years I would like to know how you live on a flat earth without falling off the edge.

Attyla the Hawk

Reaction score
Aros":31pljacw said:
Gotta love NFL media trying to find crap to talk about in late February.

At least combine starts next week. Then on to UFA signing.

We still haven't gotten to List season yet. Thankfully Billions and GoT will be in full swing then. I literally would rather be forced Clockwork Orange style to binge watch Downton Abbey on infinite loop.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
If only Ciara had the means to live anywhere she wants in the off season, and know someone who can get her free airline tickets to fly in to see him play on the weekends.

Poor girl, hopefully she'll land on her feet.

D

DomeHawk

Seymour":1d9dirzu said:
TreeRon":1d9dirzu said:
If Ciara's not happy with Seattle, Russ needs to dump her. :lol:

Exactly! Have Tate over for the weekend....problem solved.

Had a beer once with Tate in Snohomish. Not an imposing figure, if you saw him on the street you would never guess he is an NFL player.

A real stud though.

Apparently.

mrt144

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":244owlfo said:
If only Ciara had the means to live anywhere she wants in the off season, and know someone who can get her free airline tickets to fly in to see him play on the weekends.

Sgt. You don't usually lap up speculation this low brow and dumb so credulously. Why now?

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Wayne Gretzky had a celeb wife. She hated Edmonton and off to LA they went. Could happen for sure.

chris98251

Reaction score
Have to love this, Wilson won't give them anything to chew on so what do the Mediots start doing, attacking his wife and trying to create discord.

This is the official off season what can we stir up in Seattle for attention blitz.

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
I seen this the other day, I think this dribble came from Colon Cowturd....not buying it, he's just lookin for clicks.

Go Hawks!!!

Smellyman

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":szutqeys said:

Ha!
:2thumbs:

knownone

Reaction score
I heard this on the radio and started laughing. I wouldn't be shocked if this is Wilson's agent trying to manipulate the public into believing it's possible to drive up leverage. Either way, it's a completely irrelevant story unless the Giants intend to wait out the next 4 years to sign Russ. The only other way this happens is if the Seahawks want to trade him... and that seems unlikely.

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
Thank god, speculation season is finally here.

C’mon now. Whose career is currently bigger? Wilson or Ciara? She’s not exactly knocking down the chart barriers. I don’t know one single person that could identify any of her songs. That’s all you need to know.

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
Interesting speculation -- I can easily believe there is some truth here, but I'm not burning my #3 jersey quite yet.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
1. This is nonsense.

2. Wilson is an exceptional QB.

3. If the Seahawks want to run an offense that requires their QB to complete 65% of their 25 pass attempts per game for about 215 yards per game, they simply don't need to spend 30 million plus per year at the QB position to get that. They don't even need to spend half of that, and probably don't even need to spend a third of that.

I think they absolutely will, and writing this is NOT IN ANY WAY A KNOCK on Russell Wilson (read #2 again), but if that's really what they want from the QB position and they could get an absolute haul for Wilson (which they could, again see #2), sheesh man, if I were them and all I cared about was winning I'd have to seriously consider that.

(Note 1: "But what about his 35 TD passes from last year that you're leaving out?" I'm leaving that out because it's an outlier that's unsustainable. We know it's unsustainable because it's a top 25 TD % for a season for a QB, and in the history of the NFL there's only one QB who has had more than one top 25 TD % seasons, and they had two. The story here is that you can be best the QB in the history of the NFL, and in your career you're gonna be in the Top 25 on that metric for one season or zero seasons.

Note 2: "But what about that other subjective or unmeasured factor that you're leaving out?" Yep, totally, that may be valid and may be not valid. As something that's subjective or unmeasured anyone and everyone is free to weight or not weight that thing however they'd like. While true, it doesn't make for the best back-and-forth, because it's like trying to figure out who's right about what the best favorite color is.)

Trrrroy

Reaction score
I may be in the minority, but I don't think the idea of Russell being traded is as far fetched as it seems. But it wouldn't be because of Ciara, it would be because eventually a team is going to decide 30+ million a year is too much for one player. Schneider and Pete may just have the balls to be that team.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
mrt144":2381fz4m said:
Sgt. Largent":2381fz4m said:

Sgt. You don't usually lap up speculation this low brow and dumb so credulously. Why now?

That's why I was sarcastic in my response. This report is utter and complete nonsense. Ciara would commute from the moon if Russell gets paid.

mrt144

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":3loub263 said:
mrt144":3loub263 said:
Sgt. Largent":3loub263 said:

That's why I was sarcastic in my response. This report is utter and complete nonsense. Ciara would commute from the moon if Russell gets paid.

Oh crap, I thought it was earnest, hence my surprise :34853_doh: