Some RW love

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
Another clip of great praise from Cowherd. I really like the analogy of "Trucks vs Trailers" it makes a lot of sense. Go Hawks

[youtube]8TG0uhO3q0w[/youtube]

OP
OP
Sox-n-Hawks

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
Smellyman":23l7qoks said:
What an awful highlight video he picked.

It is fun to see his reaction though. That Kiwi is a badass kicker too.

Trrrroy

Reaction score
So Cowherd's argument is that our guys were drafted later so they don't have talent and Russ has to drag them on his back? Again, I agree with Cowherd's premise but the argument to get there is so logically flawed it's laughable.

OP
OP
Sox-n-Hawks

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
Trrrroy":3cyiejoh said:
So Cowherd's argument is that our guys were drafted later so they don't have talent and Russ has to drag them on his back? Again, I agree with Cowherd's premise but the argument to get there is so logically flawed it's laughable.

Or it could be used to support the idea that Pete Carroll is a Truck.

Trrrroy

Reaction score
Sox-n-Hawks":34zd2m2t said:
Trrrroy":34zd2m2t said:

Sure, but that's not his argument.

OP
OP
Sox-n-Hawks

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
Trrrroy":434o0k2b said:
Sox-n-Hawks":434o0k2b said:
Trrrroy":434o0k2b said:

Agreed. Either way, his argument is pretty accurate.

Trrrroy

Reaction score
Sox-n-Hawks":1hwlsvr5 said:
Trrrroy":1hwlsvr5 said:
Sox-n-Hawks":1hwlsvr5 said:
Trrrroy":1hwlsvr5 said:

Agreed. Either way, his argument is pretty accurate.

I'd say his premise is accurate. His argument is garbage.

OP
OP
Sox-n-Hawks

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
Ambrose83":3s67wyqi said:
And he is still picking the boys....,

Everyone is overlooking Seattle. That's when this team wins.

OP
OP
Sox-n-Hawks

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
RastaHawk12!":2rctb58a said:
Am I seeing this wrong, or does the Cowherd clip have our game starting at 4:30 ET today?? :lol: :roll:

Nice Catch! Hahah

jeremiah

Reaction score
One thing that is a hallmark of Coach Carrolls defense is the ability to take the best receiver out of his game. The key is Cooper and a pass rush. Score early, run the ball and the coach of Dallas freaks out, Dak freaks, and Cooper will pout when he gets no catches. That is my prediction for the tone of the game. The score? Seattle 27 Dallas 24 with the last 14 points for Dallas coming in the last 7 minutes of the 4th quarter to make it seem close.

Mad Dog

Reaction score
Trrrroy":1tfa4inn said:

Well the only flaw is discounting the FO/coaching staff. Because it's either we draft and/or develop better or Wilson carries the team. I personally think its a bit of both.

But the point still stands. Dak has a great OL, defense and RB and WR and yet just made the playoffs largely because the Eagles were in SB hangover mode. Wilson and Carroll would have that Dallas team as the top seed if you ask me.

OP
OP
Sox-n-Hawks

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
jeremiah":3co7b4h7 said:
One thing that is a hallmark of Coach Carrolls defense is the ability to take the best receiver out of his game. The key is Cooper and a pass rush. Score early, run the ball and the coach of Dallas freaks out, Dak freaks, and Cooper will pout when he gets no catches. That is my prediction for the tone of the game. The score? Seattle 27 Dallas 24 with the last 14 points for Dallas coming in the last 7 minutes of the 4th quarter to make it seem close.

I think it'll be close too. I also think B-Wagz and ADB will have big games.

chris98251

Reaction score
Well the first game Doug said he stole Richards hand signals, seen an article the other day about it again. I don't think we will fall for it but someone is going to get cute, they will change them and it will get missed and someone will blow another coverage. Once that happens and the Cowboys have to play from behind things will steam roll.

Scorpion05

Reaction score
I saw this by Cowherd and I get where he’s going. But don’t fully agree. Doug Baldwin at this point is extremely underrated. Had he mentioned David Moore’s name I would agree

One thing I will say about Russ that he’s right about, Russ has almost always had to work with developing receivers. Sidney Rice and Zac Miller were the exceptions. But beyond that, Baldwin, Richardson, Lockett, Moore, Brown, Darboh, McEvoy, Lockett, etc. were all young, mid to late or undrafted picks that were developing over the years. Russ never had the benefit of a Matt Ryan, Matthew Stafford, Mahomes, Wentz, Peyton Manning, or Deshaun Watson. I can go on and on, but it’s kind of baffling to me that is never usually included in the conversation